Amber and Suzy's Duet

We Are Family

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber looks more handsome tonight as well has his friends. I think it's because of their new style and outfit. When Amber come on stage, I can her girls screaming his name loudly. I think he is more popular than I think he is. Aley and Leo focus their attention in watching him. This is my first time seeing Amber performing live. The host interviewed them before they perform their two songs, asking question to each members after they introduce themselves.

 

"All males here our curious on how does it feel to be Krystal Jung's husband?"the host ask him.

 

"You will feel that you are the luckiest man alive."Amber replied with his dorky smile.

 

"Some of your fans are asking, who do you love more, them or her?"the host aksed which caught my attention.

 

s are all grinning at him. I feel kinda nervous about what his answer might be. I feel like everything stop.

 

"What I feel for my fans is different from what I feel for Krystal. But the amount of affection is the same."Amber replied which made me furrowed my brows.

 

"Safe answer."the host commented and chuckled. 

 

After the short talk, they began their performance. They are all a good dancer as well as a good singer. But my eyes only focus to Amber, I can tell that he is really enjoying what he is doing.

 

"Umma, Appa is a great dancer."Aley said to me with a big grin when she looked at me.

 

"He really is, Aley." I replied to her with a smile.

 

"When I grow up, I want to be like Appa."Leo mumbled, not leaving his eyes to Amber.

 

"You will, Leo."I said to him as I pat his head.

 

My attention was transferred to Suzy, who now change into her new outfit. After the performance of 4minute, it will be her and Amber's duet song. She really looks pretty. I notice the admiration in her eyes when she joined us in watching the Sirius performance. Her co-members later joined us. I think Suzy Bae really likes my husband but I won't let my feelings lose to hers.

 

"Good job, guys."Unnie, Amber's manager said to them after their performance.

 

"Thanks, Noona."they all bowed to her.

 

"Amber, go and change now."he said to Amber.

 

"Yes, Noona."Amber shortly replied.

 

He is putting a serious look while he is on his work. Amber change his outfit to a black suit. Unnie fixed his clothes as well as his hair. Key, Kris and Henry are playing with Leo and Aley with the Miss A girls except Suzy. She is busy preparing too. Amber tuned his guitar and I am just watching him. Our eyes met when he look into my way.

 

"Are you okay here?" he asked me when he approached me.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered to him. "You were great earlier, by the way."I said to him and it made him smile.

 

"Thanks. Next time, I will be the one who will watch you performance live."he replied.

 

My short conversation with him was cut when he was called for his performance with Suzy. I felt a prick in my heart when he is holding Suzy's hand on their way to the stage. I didn't expect that I will feel jealous over just simple thing. The crowd were screaming and I think they like their pairing. Suzy sat in one stool and Amber stood beside her. They are both facing a mic on the stand. The crowd keep silent when Amber starts to strum his guitar.

 

[Amber]
You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star

[Suzy]
Baby cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because

[Chorus: Both]
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

[Suzy]
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

[Both]
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

 

[Amber]
These fancy things, will never come in between
You're part of my entity, here for Infinity
When the war has took it's part
When the world has dealt it's cards
If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart
Because

[Chorus:Both]
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

[Amber]
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

[Both]
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

 

[Amber]
You can run into my arms
It's OK don't be alarmed
Come here to me

[Suzy]
There's no distance in between our love
So go on and let the rain pour
I'll be all you need and more
Because

[Chorus: Both]
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

 

 

[Amber]
It's raining
Ooh baby it's raining
Baby come here to me
Come here to me
It's raining
Oh baby it's raining

 

Amber has really a great voice as well as Suzy. Suzy is looking deeply at Amber while singing her lines. I don't know if Amber notice it but it looks like he is pouring his emotions too while singing that song with her.I look away because my chest starts to feel heavy. I don't like this feelings within me now. At the last chorus, when they sang it together, Suzy got up on the stool and face Amber. They are facing at each other when they sang it together. I clench my fist and it my lower lip when Suzy, lean forward to kiss him on the cheek after their song. The crowd cheer louldy and I notice that Amber got surprise bu it and later a smile was drawn to his face. I think their feelings is mutual, after all.