Fei's Dare

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

I spent most of my time lately practicing. Krystal and the kids are the only one taping for our show. I am out of it because of our preparation for our performance in an event. I and Suzy had one special performance together. We will sing the song Umbrella by Rihanna in a acoustic version. I had to admit that Suzy really got a beautiful voice. After our morning practice, our groups decided to eat lunch together.

 

"Am, how is it living with Krystal Jung?"Fei asked me when we gather in one table.

 

"It's good. She's good actually."I replied to her before I grab a bite on my food.

 

"What do you mean by 'good'?"Key questioned witha erse smile on his face.

 

"Geez, Kibum. You should take a bathe yourself with Holy Water."I said to him and all the rest laugh at him.

 

"Is she a bossy and cold like what other says she is?"Jia asked me curiously.

 

"She is not cold, she only look like one. Bossy you say? I didn't notice she is." I answered her after a brief moment of evaluating Krystal's character in my mind. They all looked at me, putting an expresion of surprised.

 

"Wow, you really sounds like you know her well, Hyung."Kris scoffed and I just shrugged my shoulder.

 

"I heard she is a jealous type of person so, she will probably get jealous of you and Suzy's performance."Min stated.

 

"Nah, why would she get jealous? It is just a performance."I reasoned out. "Besides, we are just a virtual couple, not for real."I continued.

 

"Well, let's find out if she haves real feelings for you then."Henry blurted out.

 

"That's a good idea, Henry." Fei agreed with a sly smile.

 

"I got a bad feeling about that smile of yours, Fei."I told her in Chinese which makes the others frowned and some laughed.

 

"I have a dare for you, Dino." she replied in same language and glance at Jia who have the same evil smirk.

 

"Good luck,bro!" Kris replied and laughed.

 

"We dare you to kiss Suzy on her cheek at the end of the song in front of everyone." Jia said to me. Fei whispered to Min and it made the girl giggled.

 

"Yah speak in Korean! I know you are talking about me because I heard my name."Suzy complained and they all laughed at her.

 

"Sorry makanae, we just told Amber to take care of you on stage."Min lied to her.

 

"We should learn Chinese Suz."Key said to her.

 

"I will so going to learn it Kibum."Suzy answered and eyed her members with suspicion.

 

"So Amber, are you going to do it or not?"Fei asked me, speaking in Korean language.

 

"Her fanboys might shoot me on the spod if I do that, Fei."I answered to her and scoffed.

 

"Lame."she mocked. "Are you afraid to find out Krystal's real feelings?"she added.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I don't know what they have been talking about earlier with my name getting involved on it but I notice the hesitation in Amber's face. I think Jia and Fei-unnie had dared him to do something again. They always do it to him, dare him to do some stuffs. I caught my attention when Fei-unnie asked him about finding out Krystal's real feelings.

 

"What will I get if I do that?"Amber asked them.

 

"The truth." Fei-unnie answered him.

 

"So that was all about finding out Krystal Jung's feelings for Amber, huh."Key said with a smirk on his face. "What are you going to do, Am?"he asked Amber.

 

"Kiss Suzy after at the end of our song."Amber replied which makes my eyes widened and my face warm.

 

My member are all giggling, obviously teasing me at back of their minds. They knew that I got a crush on Amber for real. Key's jaw drop open and Amber shifted his attention to me after closing back Key's mouth.

 

"Are you okay with it,Suz?"he asked me.

 

"She's okay with it, besides it is just on her cheek."Min-unnie answered him. "Right, Suz?"she added while turning to me with a smirk on her face.

 

They all looked at me, waiting for my answer. I can see in my members eyes that they all wanted me to agree on it. I look at Amber, and honestly I wanted to find out what Krystal really feels about him and the same goes with Amber. What will be his reaction if he finds out that Krystal doesn't have a  real feelings for him. I want to know if he will get affected of it or not.

 

"I think it's fine." I stated and the rest cheered.

 

"Since Suzy agreed to it, you should give something in return to her favor." Amber told them.

 

"Don't worry about it, Dino." Fei-unnie answered him.