Casted Together

We Are Family

 

Amber’s POV

 

I am Amber Joseph Liu, I am a member of a male idol group, Sirius. I am their leader and today, my manager informed me that there is a new offer to me. I am casted in this new show, ‘We Are Family’. The concept of this show is the combination of, We Got Married and Hello Baby. I will be paired to one girl idol and look after a kid or maybe kids. We are discussing this matter in our meeting room.

 

“Noona, to whom am I paired with?” I asked my manager which is sitting on the head of the table. I’m sitting on the other end.

 

“One of the member from f(x).”she replied with a smirk.

 

“Whoa!” my other members exclaimed in unison with widened eyes who are sitting on the sides, Kris across to Henry.

 

“Is it Sulli?” Key manage to asked first who is sitting next to Henry.

 

“Nah, maybe it’s Vic-noona since she is their leader too.”Kris followed, contradicting Key’s statement.

 

“I think it is Luna.” Henry stated with sparkling eyes.

 

They are all fans of this girl group. I heard about them but I haven’t met any of the members. I even don’t remember their faces.

 

“You guys guessed wrong.”Noona said to them and their eyes where all widened. “It’s…”

 

“KRYSTAL!”they all exclaimed in unison.

 

I covered my ears with my hands because these idiots are really loud. They all looked at me and I can see envy in their eyes. I wonder why they have that feeling with them right now. Who is Krystal?

 

“Noona, when are we going to start shooting that show?” I asked Noona to get rid of the uncomfortable stare of my members.

 

“Next week. Remember to behave yourself and try to get along with her.”she stated.

 

“Neh.” I nodded my head.

 

“Boys, don’t worry. You are allowed to visit your leader once you are free on your schedules.” Noona said to them which lighten up their faces.

 

“Yosh!”they exclaimed in happiness doing a fist pump on the air.

 

“You should behave yourself during my absence.”I said to them.

 

“Yes, leader!”they all replied with a wide grinned.

 

“Hyung, try to get Krystal’s number and the rest of f(x) members.” Kris said to me flashing a sheepish smile.

 

“And don’t forget to set an event that we can meet them too.”Henry followed.

 

“If possible, set us up with her other members.”Key blurted out while wriggling his brows.

 

“Okay.” I answered to them and they all give me their warm smile.

 

“You guys are really hopeless.” Noona shook my head in disappointment as I massage my forehead.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I don’t feel even a single percent of excitement when I heard about me, being casted with a member of Sirius. I don’t even know them and I never heard any of their songs. I didn’t understand why they paired me to one of them.  My other co-members have different reactions though. They seem excited about it.

 

“Krys, you should get along with your pair and treat him well.” Our manager Oppa told us.

 

“How many members does Sirius have?” I asked him curiously.

 

“They have four members. You are paired to Amber Joseph Liu. He is the group leader.”he said to me.

 

“Omo! So it is Amber Liu?” Vic-uunia asked Oppa with a surprise look on her face.

 

“Yeah. “ Oppa answered her.

 

“You know him, Unnie?” Luna asked her with raise brows.

 

“Not really, but I heard about him. He is categorized as one of the talented idol who came from abroad.” She answered her.

 

“Wow, how lucky of you Krys to have a husband like him.”Sulli teased me as she pats my shoulder and giggled.

 

“Yah, Sulli!” I yelled at her in annoyance and they all laugh.

 

“Krystal, remember that you should act like a real wife. Drop your ice princess mode for a while.”Oppa said to me.

 

“Neh.” I force myself to agree.

 

“The first episode is about introducing each other’s family. So you guys are casted on the first episode. F(x) will meet the Sirius.” Oppa stated and somehow it made me feel happy. I can see a wide smile was then flash to the other member’s faces.

 

“Let’s surf the net and check them out.”Luna suggested.

 

“That’s a great idea, Lun.” Sulli remarked and giggled.

 

“Okay girls, you are now dismissed.” Oppa said to him.

 

“Neh! Thank you Oppa.” We answered in unison as we bow to thank him.

 

We headed back to the dorm. Luna and Sulli quickly grab their laptops while Vic-unnie headed to the kitchen to cook something for us. I sat on the couch, watching the two who anxiously turn on their gadgets.

 

“Omo!” they both exclaimed in unison.

 

I peeked on Luna’s laptop screen since she is the one closer to me. Before I can see it, they both looked at me and show me an image of an idol group on the screen of their laptops.

 

“Krys, you are paired to a Taiwanese-American guy.” Luna said to me.