Inviting A Close Friend

We Are Family

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I’m excited about our first mission but Amber doesn’t look like he is. After we put the kids to bed, we hang out in our living room to plan what we are going to do tomorrow because we will be having a guest. I feel curious too who is his closest girl idol in the industry is.

 

“Who are you going to invite tomorrow? I heard you have a lot of girl friends.” I asked him.

 

“I only have a few close friends, only Miss A, T-ara and Boa-noona.”he said to me. I think he didn’t know that there are a lot of girl idols who got a crush on him.

 

“I don’t believe you.” I replied acting like I didn’t believe him.

 

“It’s up to you.”he replied to me and scoffed. “How about you?

 

“Exo, Shinee, Super Juniors and Infinite.”I answered him with a smile.

 

“Whoa! Our group too is close to Shinee.”he remarked.

 

“We have common friends then.” I said to him and laugh.

 

“Yeah. I think they want to keep you girls for themselves because they haven’t introduced us to you.”Amber said jokingly, putting an annoyed expression.

 

“You look annoyed by it.”I said jokingly and laugh.

 

“I’m really am.” he replied immediately to me with serious tone of voice which made me refrain from laughing.

 

We both stare at each other for a moment. Sometimes his honest answers stunned me.

 

“Uhm, who are you going to invite tomorrow here?” he asked me breaking the awkward silence.

 

“Kim Joonmyun.” I said to him feeling shy after. Suho from exo is my ultimate crush in male idols.

 

“Oh, I was expecting that it is one member from Shinee.”Amber said with raise brows sounding disappointed.

 

“How about you?”I asked him.

 

“I texted Boa-noona but she turned me down. T-ara has other schedule too tomorrow. I’m still waiting for any of Miss A to respond to my message to them.” he stated.

 

“You know, I’ve heard that there are a lot of girls got a crush on you?” I said to him.

 

“Really?”he questioned me with raise brows.

 

“Yeah. You haven’t heard any of it?” I asked him curiously. He shook his head.

 

“That’s odd.”he stated looking in disbelief.

 

“How come it’s odd?”I asked him as I furrowed my brows.

 

“It’s because I think I am the least popular in our group.”he replied and chuckled.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Hearing what Krystal said to me really surprise me. I really don’t believe that I got a lot of admirers because I don’t even have received even a single confession yet. I think Kris is the most popular among us, followed by Henry, Key and lastly me. During our performance, I think most of the audience scream Kris name, so yeah. Just what I expected, Krystal has a lot of male close friends.

 

“What made you say that you are the least popular in your group? Do you want to know how popular you are?” she asked me with a smirk and I think there is something behind that smirk of her.

 

“With that smirk on your face, I think your thinking something.” I said to her and her smirk turns into a grin.

 

“Yeah, I honestly am thinking something right now.”she admitted.

 

“What’s on your mind?” I asked her.

 

“This weekend, let’s go to one amusement park.”she suggested.

 

“Are you asking me to a date?” I as I look at her with narrowed eyes.

 

“What?! No!”she protested dropping her grin. I laugh when I saw her instant change of facial expression. “We’re going with the kids.”she continued.

 

“Alright, let’s go to Everland Resort. I haven’t been there and I heard from my friends that it is an awesome place.” I stated.

 

“Well, it’s perfect place for a family to bond and have fun.”Krystal remarked happily.

 

“Then it’s all set. This Saturday, we will go there.” I stated.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Our conversation was cut when suddenly, Amber’s phone buzzed. A smile is then drawn to his face when he looked at the screen which made me wonder who is calling him. He answer the call with lively voice.

 

“So who among you is coming?”

 

I think it’s from any member of Miss A.

 

“Oh, okay.”he said with his dorky smile.

 

I pretended that I am not listening by fidgeting my phone, playing some games in it.

 

“Yeah, lunch time. Be here earlier than 12 or you want me to pick you up?”

 

Such a gentleman!

 

“Alright, if you say so.”he continued and chuckled. “Okay, see you tomorrow, bye2x.”

 

“You finally have a guest for tomorrow.”I stated to him and it made him look at me.

 

“Yeah, Suzy said that she is coming.”he said to me with a smile which made me feel slightly annoyed seeing it.