Performance

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

When I was about to knock on Krystal's room, I accidentally heard what she had said. It makes me furrowed my brows and think who is she referring to. I think it was Suho. My attention was shifted to the person who just tug my shirt. I raise my brows when I saw Leo looking at me with puzzled eyes.

 

"What are you standing here, Appa? Aren't you going to call Umma and Jessica-unnie?" He asked me.

 

"I will bud."I answered him with a smile.

 

I knock on the door and waited for someone to answer me. I can hear footsteps getting near the door and when it swung open, it is Jessica-noona who opens the door. She looks surprise when she saw me and it makes me confused.

 

"Soojung, I think your husband is looking for you."she called Krystal. She is calling her in Krystal's korean name.

 

"Yes?" Krystal answered when she face me.

 

"It's time for your special performance." I said to her with a sly smirk on my face and she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

 

"Give me a minute to get ready." she said to me.

 

"Alright." I answered and scoffed.

 

My smile faded when I met Jessica-noona's eyes. I don't know why but I can't help it but to get scared on her. Even though she is pretty, her sharp eyes scare the hell out of me. I force a smile and then walk back to the living room, bringing my son along with me. I sat down on the couch between Key and Kris. I notice that they are fidgeting with their phones. Leo sat down with Henry on the living chair.

 

"What are you guys, doing?" I asked them.

 

"What do you think?" Key answered me with a smirk on his face.

 

"Are you planning to record a video of Krystal while doing Gwiyomi?"I questioned them and then a wide grin was drawn to their faces. I look at Henry and I can see that he is thinking the same thing too.

 

"I bet she will look so cute doing Gwiyomi, Am." Kris stated.

 

"Do you guys know how to adjust the cam on your phone to get a good video quality?" I asked them with an innocent smile.

 

"Nope, do you?" Key asked me.

 

"Yeah, of course. Give me your phone guys and I will set it for you." I stated.

 

Without having a second thought, Kris and Key give their phones to me. I ask Henry's phone too and he gave it to me. I open their phones and take out the batteries and close the case back. I handed their phones back at them and they all give me a confused look on their faces.

 

"Use your eyes to record what will Krystal is about to perform." I said to them and they all widened their eyes.

 

I quickly got up from my seat when they tried to get the batteries on their phone from me. We behave when Krystal and Jessica-noona joined us in the living room. I can hear my members grumbling in silence. Krystal perform her Gwiyomi and I notice that the eyes of my members are glistening while watching her. I admit that Krystal really looked adorable and cute while doing Gwiyomi in front of us. I notice that Krystal got embarrass after her performance because her face is really red. Her members and the SNSD Noona were all teasing her.

 

"Now, it's the husband's turn to perform something for his wife."Victoria-noona said with a smirk on her face.

 

"Why will I do that?" I questioned her with furrowed brows.

 

"Because I want you to." Jessica-noona replied, looking at me with her cold eyes.

 

"Do a y dance for us!" Taeyeon-noona exclaimed.

 

"With your shirt off!" Yuri-noona demanded.

 

"Uhm...my kids are here so I can't do that, Yuri and Taeyon-noona."I said to them with an apologetic smile.

 

"Krys, play with your kids in their room and don't let them come out not until your husband finish his y dance." Sunny-noona stated.

 

"What?! No!"Krystal protested which made us all look at her.

 

I can't help but to think that she wanted to see me do that dance too like the others. Krystal slightly bow her head and all her sisters laugh at her. Kris and Key are both elbowing me with a sly smirk on their faces.

 

"Show them what you've got, Appa. I and Leo will go to our playroom." Aley said to me with her sweet smile.

 

Because of what she said, she earn a lot of praises from her Unnies and Oppas. Leo on the otherhand looks confuse of what is happening. Aley invited Leo to play and the innocent boy just nod his head and with a smile followed his Noona into their playroom. I think we should really teach our kids to disobey sometimes.