What Do You Want Me To Call You?

We Are Family

 

AMBER’s INTERVIEW

 

“You acted like a real Dad when your kids had a fight.”

 

“Really? I thought I was just acting like a big brother to them. Krystal was the one who acted like a real mother.” Amber answered and chuckled.

 

“Is it your first time to look after young kids?”

 

“Yeah, since I am the youngest in our family so I have zero experience in dealing with kids.”Amber replied.

 

“While you were slicing the carrots, you really exert an effort to just shape it into perfect square.”

 

“Ah, I just want to impress my wife to show her that I can really cut it into perfect squares.” he said honestly, putting on a serious face and curve a smile. “I believe too that cutting it into a perfect shape will make the carrots look presentable and delicious to eat for the kids, so yeah.” He continued.

 

“During bed time, you tuck the kids in their bed right? Are you going to do that with your future kids too?”

 

“Of course, but it will be after 7 to 10 years from now.” He answered and flashed a sheepish smile.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I was force to invent a bed time story because we don’t have any children story book inside the house. I put a mental note to buy one because I got a headache after it. Aleyna and Leo had finally fall asleep before the ending. I kiss them on their forehead and Krystal did the same.

 

“I never heard a story about a Llama before.”Krystal said to me and giggled when we step outside the kids’ room.

 

“I just made that up.” I replied to her and flash a timid smile.

 

“Wow, it is really good. You should try to write children’s bed time story too besides being an idol.”she stated and scoffed.

 

“No, my head is hurting right now because of it. I will just stick in my original career.”I remarked.

 

“I will massage your head for you since you did a great job back there.”she offered and I didn’t turn it down.

 

Krystal massaged my forehead and she is good at it. Her hands are soft which makes it more relaxing.  I close my eyes because it will be weird if I keep it open and stare at her while she’s giving me a massage, right?

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

This is the first time I see Amber’s face this close. He is really handsome and I now understand why there are a lot of girls in the industry who got a crush on him. He is not only handsome but he has a good personality too.

 

“If your hands feel tired, it’s okay for me if you stop.”he said which made me snapped out of my thoughts.

 

“Okay.” I replied to him shortly.

 

“Since there is only one bed in the room, I think I will just make this couch as my bed.” he continued.

 

“Are you okay with it?”I asked him.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m used in sleeping on the couch. In our dorm, I always sleep on our couch. I always fall asleep on it while watching some late shows.”he continued.

 

“You are such a dork.” I commented and scoffed.

 

“Dork is my nickname.”he replied and grinned. “Since you are my wife right now, I should call you Yeobo or Chagiya.”he continued.

 

I’m thankful that he is closing his eyes because I feel my face becomes warm.

 

“Yeobo.”he tried and chuckled.

 

“Yah!” I yelled at him and lightly slap his shoulder.

 

It made him open his eyes and quickly settled to mine. We stare at each other’s eyes for a sec.

 

“I think it sounds weird to you for me to call you that. Hmmm, how about Chagiya or….I think Princess is what is comfortable for you. It’s derived from Ice Princess.”He stated and then scoffed.

 

“I will call you dorkber then.” I retorted.

 

“It doesn’t sound sweet at all.” he complained .

 

“Okay, how about Llamaber?”I suggested.

 

“Just call me Oppa, Princess.”he stated and then flashed his dorky smile.

 

“Okay then, Oppa.” I replied to him with a sweet voice and scoffed. I laugh when I saw his face turned red.

 

“Anyway, I’m just curious, why is it that you are called Ice Princess?”he asked me curiously

 

“It’s because people think that I am a cold person.”I replied to him.

 

“Well, only if you don’t smile. I think it because you got that sharp eyes.”he answered to me, looking at my eyes.

 

“I can use this to scare people.”I joked and laugh.

 

“How?”he asked curiously.

 

I glared at him and I burst into laughter when he was taken aback. I really scare him for real.

 

KRYSTAL’s INTERVIEW

 

“Why is it that you don’t like Amber to call you Yeobo or Chagiya?”

 

“Because I feel like I’m already old if he calls me that.”Krystal answered with a faint smile.

 

“And calling you Princess makes you feel young?”

 

“You’re right.” She agreed and giggled. The interviewer chuckled in her response.

 

“Do you really want to call Amber , Oppa?”

 

“Honestly, I want to call him Llamaber since I find it cute. But he wants me to call him Oppa, so I just agreed to it.”she replied and playfully pout her lips.