Ideal Type

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

To my happiness, I hug Suzy when I see her. There's no guy in sight and I feel happy thinking that I win our bet. I think Suzy got surprise of my sudden action because I can feel that her body tense up. I quickly let her go before she thinks of anything else.

 

"Sorry." I apologize to her with an awkward smile.

 

"I-It's okay."She said flashing her eye smile. "I think you just had miss me so much."she continued and giggled.

 

"I did miss you so much, as well as the others."I answered to her and scoffed. "Come in and meet my family." I said to her as I open the door for her.

 

Suzy went got inside and I lead her into our living room. I flash a smirk at Krystal who somehow look disappointed. Suzy greeted them politely and I introduced them to each other. She sat down on one living chair across to mine.

 

"Thanks for accepting my invitation, Suz." I said to her with a smile.

 

"You are lucky that I don't have schedules now."She replied to me and scoffed.

 

"I am sure one lucky guy today." I remarked and chuckled. I look at Krystal and she is just flashing a faint smile on me.

 

"Suzy-unnie, do you have a boyfriend?"Aley suddenly asked which got me surprise and I think the other grown ups too.

 

"Unfortunately, I still don't have, Aley-ah."Suzy answered to her.

 

I really find it hard to beleive because I know Suzy is popular to guys. How come someone like her is still single when she is surrounded by a lot of guys?

 

"Do you like someone, Noona?"Leo asked her sounding curious. .

 

"You are now on the hot seat, Suz." I said to Suzy and chuckled.

 

"Y-Yeah."Suzy replied and smile. She then turn to Leo. "Yeah, I like someone, Leo-ah."

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can't beleive that I got beaten by Amber. I wonder what is taking Suho long. Suzy Bae seems nice and she is undeniably pretty. I sense something on how the way she looks at Amber. I know now why Amber didn't know that a lot of girls got a crush on him, it's because he is 1000 percent dense. I didn't get surprise that Suzy said that she likes someone. I look at Amber and he looks completely surprise by it.

 

"Whoa! Who is that lucky guy, Suz?"Amber aksed sounding surprise. See? He is really dense.

 

"It's my secret."Suzy replied to him and giggled.

 

"I will ask you who it is, sooner."Amber stated.

 

"Oppa, you should mind your own business." I scolded him.

 

"She is right, Dinober. Mind your own business."Suzy said to him.

 

He allow her to call him 'Dinober' but didn't allowed me to call him 'Llamaber'. I think their feelings are mutual after all. After a while, our doorbell suddenly rang and I know that it is Suho. I feel excited and happy about it. I quickly excused myself to them and head to the main door to open it. I then see a handsome guy flashing his charming smile. He greeted me politely and I did the same.

 

"Come in Suho." I said to him.

 

"Thanks, Soojung."he replied and then step inside.

 

I lead him into the living room and introduce him to all of them. Unexpectedly, Suzy and Suho know each other so there is no atmosphere of awkwardness between them which made it easier for me and Amber. Suho sat down on the seat beside Suzy, across Leo.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I notice that Krystal is flashing an ear to ear smile when Suho arrived. I think she really have some feelings for this guy. I just observing them in silence. I head to the dining room to set the table. Krystal followed me behind and help me in preparing foods. Our guest were entertained by our kids.

 

"Gwiyomi." I mumbled when I get the plates at the cupboard and it made Krystal turn to me.

 

"I know."Krystal answered as she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

 

"Perform it later." I said to her.

 

"I am not doing it in front of Suho."she stated which made my brows raise.

 

"And Suzy."I added.

 

"Y-Yeah."she quickly answered.

 

I think she's being careless and her mind is occupied by that guy. I don't know why but having this idea in my mind makes me feel that my chest feels heavy.

 

"Oppa, who do you think Suzy likes?" she suddenlya sk me which snap me out of my thoughts.

 

"I don't have anyone in mind. I don't know what Suzy's ideal type is." I answered her. She raise her brows then nodded her head in understanding.

 

"How about you, what is your ideal type?"she asked me.

 

"Someone who looks cold outside but really kind deep inside."I replied to her without realizing that I am somehow describing her. "No wonder I married you." I added jokingly and laugh. She slap me on my shoulder looking annoyed then giggled.