Meeting SNSD

We Are Family

AMBER's INTERVIEW

 

"Did you expect that Krystal will lose on that game?"

 

"I didn't expect it. Infact, I got surprise that she suddenly lose in our last game. I feel kinda annoyed about it."Amber answered with an annoyed face.

 

"What made you think to just kiss Krystal's forhead instead of flicking it?"the interviewer asked Amber.

 

"I lost so many times, right? So I know how it hurts and that time, her forehead is really red. If I hit her too, her it might bruise. So, I decided to give her a smack on her forehead instead."Amber explained.

 

"What do you feel after kissing her forehead?"

 

"Honestly, I feel embarrass and awkward so that is why I quickly excused myself."he answered which make the interviewer laugh.

 

"What do you think Krystal thought after you kiss her?"

 

"I don't know. Probably she is thinking like 'this guy is taking advantage of me'."Amber said and scoffed.

 

"If it is Suzy, are you going to do the same? Kiss her too instead of hitting her?"the interviewer asked Amber curiously.

 

"Suzy might slap me if I suddenly kiss her."Amber replied and chuckled. "I will think of something else instead of hitting or kissing her. Kissing is applicable for my wife only."he continued and grinned. 

 

AMBER's POV

 

It is already late afternoon when Suho and Suzy left in our house. Krystal just keep quiet when we are left alone. Leo and Aleyna were busy playing in their playroom. I feel thankful that Krystal didn't feel awkward around me after that kiss. I thought she will distance herself away from me or avoid me.

 

"Having friends around really is fun." I stated as I flopped on the couch.

 

"Tomorrow, our family will come here."Krystal replied as she sat on the living chair.

 

"Yeah."I replied and sit up. "I wonder why neither of my brothers contacted me."I said as I grab my phone on my pocket.

 

"Maybe they are busy these days."Krystal replied.

 

"Busy in doing nothing." I answered her jokingly and she laugh. Seeing her laugh makes me smile too.

 

I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning the next day. I decided to go for a jogging since I haven't visit the gym because of this show. I brace myself when I got outside our house, it is really cold and the neighborhood is still quiet. I start stretching my body for a warm up and then start jogging. Before I head back to our house, I decided to drop by in the convenience store to buy something to drink. When I get inside, a guy who is standing behind the couner greeted me politely and I did the same.

 

"Omo! It's Amber!"

 

I heard a girl exclaimed which divert my attention to her. She is short with blond hair. She looks familiar to me though. I bow to her because it seems that she is older than me.

 

"Good morning, Noona." I greeted her.

 

"Good morning, dongsaeng."she replied to me.

 

A group of girls then approach her and look at me with surprise expression. Surprisingly, they know my name too. Seeing them in a group makes me think that they are a girl idols. I greeted them with a smile and bow to them.

 

"Krystal's husband is here." One of them with a cute eye smile said.

 

"Let's see if he knows who is his wife's real sister is." A tall tanned girl with a smirk on her face.

 

Hearing what he said made me furrowed my brows. I really don't have any idea that Krystal have a sister in the industry. I really don't pay attention to the other groups which are strangers to me.

 

"Hi, I'm Lee Sunny. Judging by the looks on your face, you don't know us, right?"she said to me.

 

"Yeah."I said and flash a timid smile.

 

"Well, we are SNSD and one of us is Krystal's real sister."another girl with short hair and busy eating something said with a smirk on her face.

 

"Amber-ah, I'm your Hyoyeon-noona."A girl introduce herself with a friendly smile.

 

"It's nice to meet you, Hyoyeon-noona." I said to her flashing an awkward smile.

 

"I'm Seohyun."another tall girl which looks younger than before followed with a sweet smile.

 

"I'm Yuri and that midget is Taeyon."the tanned girl said pointing the first girl who called me. I bowed my head to them.

 

"I am Tiffany and that girl who is busy eating chips is Sooyoung."the girl with a cute eyesmile said.

 

"I'm Jessica."a blond girl with cold looking eyes followed.

 

"I'm Yoona."the last who looks exactly like Krystal introduce herself last.

 

"It's nice to meet you."I said to them with a smile and bow my head.

 

"Amber-ah, you see, Krystal is like our little sister and as her Unnies, we all want to make sure that she married a good guy." Yuri-noona said as she swing her arm around me then slightly tightens it.

 

"I-I understand, Noona."I answered starting to feel nervous.

 

"Tell our dongsaeng that we will be visit your house later." Sooyoung-noona said and I nodded my head.

 

"So who do you think is Krystal's real sister among us?" Taeyon-noona asked. "If you get the wrong answer, that person will skin you alive for not knowing it."she continued flashing an evil smirk.

 

I put on an awkard smile and then start to look each of them carefully. Out of 9, there are two of them who kinda looks like Krystal. Jessica-noona and Yoona-noona. I stare at both of them. Yoona-noona really looks more like Krystal and Jessica-noona  doesn't. But she have the same aura like Krystal.

 

"So who among us do you think is Krystal's real sister?" Jessica-noona asked me.

 

At this situation, I wish I'm allowed to call a friend.