Can't Fall Asleep

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

We enjoyed our small barbecue party. They congratulated me and Krystal in our upcoming drama series. It is already late at night when we retired and decided to rest. While Thunder and Yonghwa-hyung are fast asleep, I on the otherhand is still wide awake. I find it hard to sleep and there are lots of thoughts running in my mind. I got up on my bed and went out to clear my mind. I pulled out my phone and dial my sister's number.

 

"What's up, dork? It's already late there, why are you still up?"my sister said from the time he pick up my call.

 

"I can't fall asleep." I replied to her.

 

"Why? Is there something bothering you?"she asked me.

 

"Not really."I replied to her.

 

"I found in the net about you and Krystal Jung dating for real, is it true?"she asked curiously.

 

"Nope, it was just a rumor fans had come up with."I answered her and scoffed.

 

"Just what I thought."she answered and laugh. "But do you like her? I won't mind having a Korean as my sister-in-law."she continued and giggled.

 

"She is not even my girlfriend yet, Jack."I told her and chuckled.

 

"But you are planning to ask her to be one, right?"she replied.

 

"Yeah." I answered and a smile was drawn to my face.

 

"I thought you will date one of Miss A members but unexpectedly, you fall on one of f(x) members."she stated. "What do you like about her anyway? I heard she got this princess syndrome and cold towards others."

 

"Yeah, she got this princess syndrome but she's cute that way. About her being cold towards others, its not true. She is really kind deep inside."I explained to her.

 

"You sounds like you knew her well."Jackie commented and scoffed.

 

"She's my wife, right?"I replied and laugh.

 

"Eh? Hey little brother, are you sure you want to be in a relationship with her? You are both celebrities and fans may not like you being in a relationship."she said to me.

 

"Yeah, I know that big Sis but I'm afraid that if I will just let it pass and go, I might not find something like this again. The 'zing' just comes once in your lifetime, right?"I said to her and she scoffed.

 

"Alright, Mr. Dracula. Your big Sis just wants you to know that she is always here for you and will always support you."she told me.

 

"Kindly tell her that I'm grateful to have her as my big Sis."I told her with a smile.

 

"Hahaha! Once a Dork will always a Dork eh? You should really go to sleep now, Yiyun."she told me.

 

"Alright, see you soon."I said to her.

 

"Introduce Krystal Jung to us at that soon of yours."

 

"I will."

 

I hang up after we said each other's goodbye. I stuff my phone inside my pocket and when I turn around to head inside, I got a little bit surprise to see Krystal. It makes me wonder how long had she been standing there and if she heard everything my Sis and I had talked about. It will be embarrassing if in case she did.

 

"What are you doing here?"she asked me. I think she just came here.

 

"I made a phone call. I can't fall asleep."I said to her.

 

"Me neither."she replied as she stand beside me. "There's a lot of stars tonight."she said when she looked up.

 

"Yeah."I agreed. I just notice it now when she mentioned it.

 

"You know, I also believed that 'zing' just comes once in our life so we should really won't let it pass."she stated and then turn to me before she flashed her sweet smile.

 

And that concludes that she heard everything that I and my sister had talked about. I don't know what to say and I just stare at her.

 

"It's getting cold out here. We should really go to sleep now, husband."she said and she leans closer then plant a quick peck on my right cheek. "Good night."she whispered on my ear before she leaned back.

 

I can feel my blood starts to flow on my cheek and her whispers sends shivers down to my spine. "Go-Good night."I replied stuttering a bit and she giggled.