Family Gathering

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

The rest of the f(x) members have finally arrive. Key, Kris and Henry's smile reach into their ears and their eyes are shining like the brightest star in the Universe. Well, I think these idiots might die once they will meet the SNSD's too. I told Krystal not to inform them about the visitation of her other Unnie's so, we are planning to surprise the guys. Vic-noona help Krystal in the kitchen . Sulli did brought toys for Aley and Leo which made them happy. A remote control toy car for Leo and baby alive doll for Aley. Luna and Sulli play with the kids in their room. I decided to join my members in the living room.

 

"Noona asked us to inform you that we will go to Japan next week. We will going to have a concert there." Henry told me which made me raise my brows.

 

"For how many days are we going to stay there?" I asked him.

 

"Maybe maximum of one week." Key replied and I nodded my head in understanding.

 

"Don't worry, Hyung. If you can't bear not to see Krystal for one week, she is allow to come with us as well as your kids."Kris said with a smirk on his face.

 

"But their fare is on you."Key added and they all laugh.

 

I start to calculate in my mind how much three plane tickets will cost going to Japan. Henry nudge me which cut me out of my thoughts. I look at them and they were all laughing thier 's off.

 

"Seriously bro? You are really thinking of bringing your wife and your kids along with us?" Henry said to me with disbelief in his face.

 

"What's wrong with that. You just said that they are allowed to come with us?" I replied to him. "Besides,there are a lot of beautiful place in Japan that is perfect for a family to visit." I continued.

 

"We were just kidding about that!"Kris said and they all laugh.

 

"Then I will just ask Noona if I can bring them along with us."I stated.

 

"Let's collaborate with f(x) instead, that will be more fun." Key suggested.

 

"That idea is much better."I agreed to Key.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Before I approached the guys in the living room, I notice that they are discussing something serious because of the dork's facial expression. I joined them and Vic-unnie followed me. They made me sit down next to Amber on the couch. They really love to tease us. Sulli and Luna came downstairs too and joined us.

 

"Since we are all together here now, we have something to discuss with you girls." Henry stated. "Am,you should be the one who will going to say it to them."

 

"What is it?" I asked Amber curiously when I turn to him.

 

"Ahm, we are going to have a concert in Japan next month and we are wondering if you guys wants to collaborate with us."Amber stated.

 

"That's sounds fun!" Luna exclaimed flashing a cheerful smile.

 

"Unnie, we should tell it to manager-Oppa."Sulli said with tinge of excitement in her voice while flashing her cute smile.

 

I look at Unnie and deep in my mind I was praying that she will consider this matter. She pause for a moment, taking the time to think about it.

 

"Okay, I will inform Manger-oppa about it."Vic-unnie said which draw a smile on my face as well as the others.

 

"If you want Noona, we will help you to convince him to agree in our idea."Kris said and chuckled.

 

Our discussion about the collaboration goes and it only ended when my SNSD Unnie had finally arrived. We all laugh when we saw the shock expression on Kris, Henry and Key's faces. They all behave like a little kids and put on an innocent smie. But this behavior doesn't last long because later on, they went back to their normal mode.

 

"Did that guy treat you well?" Unnie asked me when she come along with me in my room.

 

"Yeah, Unnie." I answered her with a smile.

 

"What's up with that smile, Soojungie?"she asked me while pointing her finger on my face and squinting her eyes.

 

"What smile, Unnie?" I replied to her and scoffed.

 

"You are not falling for him, aren't you?"she asked me.

 

"What are you talking about,Unnie?!" I exclaimed, surprise of her question.

 

"Calm down, lil sis. I am just teasing you." she replied and giggled. "But honestly, do you have feelings for Amber right now, for real?"she asked me again curiously.

 

"Well now that someone ask me this, I think it's impossible for someone not to fall for him, Unnie."I answered her.