Game

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

After our lunch, kids went to their playroom. I think they don't want to join us anymore. I volunteer to take care of the dishes and Suzy insisted to help me. I have a feeling not liking about Krystal being alone with Suho.I really don't understand why I'm feeling this way. It's not that I am really Krystal's husband here to feel like this.

 

"Am."Suzy called me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Hmmm?" I hum as I turn to her.

 

I got surprise when she suddenly wipe the bubbles on my face. Suzy is really playful sometimes. I narrowed my eyes while looking at her and she just continue wipin those bubbles on my cheek.

 

"You want to play ,huh?"I mumbled and she just giggled.

 

I scoop some bubbles on the sink and put it on her head. I didn't stop what am I doing not until she stop it first. We both looking at each other's eyes, with a smirk on our faces. Suzy stop it first by averting her eyes away from mine.

 

"You're such a dork!"she remarked and laugh.

 

"Dork is not the right word to describe me." I scoffed as I wipe the bubbles off my face. "I tasted the diswashing detergent." I mumbled.  Suzy laugh at me when she look at me again.

 

"Let me wash your face."she said and scoffed.

 

I let her washmy face. Sometimes. Suzy is childish and sometimes, she acts like an older sister or Umma to me. I wipe the excess water with my hand.

 

"Thanks."I said to her with a smile. I chuckled when I see there are still bubbles on her head.

 

"What?"she asked me, raising her brows.

 

"Your bubble crown is still on your head."I stated and she quickly put her heand on her head.

 

"Yah! You really put a lot of it!"she yelled at me and glared.

 

"You started this game first." I retorted. "I'll clean it off for you." I said to her.

 

I clean the bubbles of her hair. After I'm done cleaning it, when I look at her again, her face is now red. I think she got shy of what I did to her. Suzy always blush when I do some things for her. She is really bashful.

 

"Suzy Bash." I and chuckled.

 

"I-I'm not."she protested and pout.

 

"If you say so."I scoffed and lightly pinch her cheek. A smile then form on her face.

 

"Ahem!"

 

We turn around when we both hear someone clear . I saw Krystal, standing behind us with a smile that doesn't even reach her eyes. 

 

"It seems that you guys are finish what you were doing now."she said to us.

 

"Yeah."I answered to her with a smile.

 

"Good. Suho and I had come up of a game. Do you want to play with us?"she invited us.

 

"Sure, I love to."Suzy quickly replied,sounding excited. I scoffed seeing her reaction.

 

"What about you, Llamaber?"Krystal asked me which got me a little but surprise. The tone of her voice doesn't sound sweet to me at all.

 

"I will join."I answered forcing a smile.

 

I'm sensing that I am facing another Krystal right now. She is compeletely very different that the Krystal that I used to know. I notice too that she is looking at me coldly. Suzy walk ahead of us and I gulp before I walk near Krystal.

 

"Princess, what kind of game you and Suho come up with?" I asked her with a gentle tone of voice and a very friendly smile.

 

"Hanging Pimp Game."She said to me coldly and then flash an evil smirk before she walked away,

 

It makes me wonder how that game is played. I mean, what's the mechanism of that game?