Holding Hands

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

When I was walking on the stage with Suzy, I whispered to her that I am not going to do the kiss but I got surprise when she is the one who suddenly kiss me at the end of our song. The fans were all cheering for us and I think most of them like our pairing. I worried about what Krystal might think about this.

 

"Good job, Am."Noona told me and I smiled at her.

 

I glance at where Krystal is and she was busy talking with my co-members. I feel relieved when I've seen that she looks okay. I think I was just thinking too much. Why would Krystal got affected by Suzy's kiss? She is not even my real wife neither my girlfriend.

 

"That was, unexpected."Jia spoke in Chinese when she approach me with Fei.

 

"I thought you will be the one kissing Suzy and not the other way around."Jia spoke in the same language.

 

"We agreed not to do that kiss when we are on our way to the stage but I think Suzy got carried away by the song."I said to them.

 

"Pfft!" Fei scoffed then steal a glance at Krystal. "Well, it seems to me that your 'wife' doesn't mind at all."she continued.

 

"Are you disappointed that she didn't get jealous of it, Llama?"Jia asked me with a sly smirk on her face as she put her hand on my shoulder.

 

"I feel relieved that she didn't get jealous."I replied to them and the both look at each other then giggled.

 

"Yeah right!"the both spoke and laugh.

 

We said our goodbyes to the others. Leo and Aley keep on praising me while we are on our way home. Krystal continued to talk with Key, Kris and Henry, not uttering any words to me at all. Well, I am tired too so I just let the others do the talking. They drop us in our house. I carried Aley and ask Henry to carry Leo into our house. I know Krystal is tired and Leo might be heavy for her. We gently lay the children on their beds and Henry then said his goodbye to us. I took a quich shower to freshen up myself before I head to the living room.

 

"Couch, I miss you!" I mumbled as I flopped myself on it. "Good night, Princess!" I said to Krystal after I got up when she pass by and head to the kitchen but she just completely ignored me. As if she didn't hear me at all.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I am not in the mood to talk to Amber at this time. I decided to ignore him, completely ignore him. I head to the kitchen to drink a glass of water to calm myself. I feel bad about treating Amber this way but I can't help it. I open the fridge to get the pitcher of water and pour some on my glass. I got startled to see Amber behind when I closed it. He laugh at me which made me more annoyed at him.

 

"Yah!"I yelled at him and glared.

 

"Sorry that I startled you, Princess."he said as he stopped himself from laughing. "I thought you couldn't see neither hear me anymore. I'm glad you still can."he added and flash his dorky smile.

 

"Only a stupid thinks that."I said to him as I rolled my eyes. I notice his smile slowly fades as I walk pass him.

 

"Oh, yeah."he mumbled and awkwardly chuckled before he followed me from behind. "Hey let's hang out in the living room and chat for a while. We don't have a chance to talk earlier."

 

"I'm tired."I replied shortly.

 

"I will give you a massage to make you feel better."he answered as he walk in front of me which made me stop from walking. He is looking at me with hopeful eyes.

 

"If I won't feel better, I will pour this water on your head." I said to him and I notice that he got a little bit surprise. It's time to show him who I  really Am. My fans love me the way I am so I don't have to worry.

 

"O-Okay."Amber replied.

 

We sat down on a couch and he started to massaged my hand. He is really good at it and it feels relazxing. I wonder if Suzy feels this feeling I am having with me now when Amber held her hand. What I am more curious about is, if Amber feels the same feeling I've got everytime we hold each other's hand.

 

"What are you smiling about? You look creepy."I said to him when I notice that a smile was drawn to his face.

 

"I don't know, I just suddenly feel...great!"he said to me and continue to massage my hand.

 

Could it be...

 

I shook the thought out of my head. I don't want to assume at this time. I might only get disappointed and hurt at the end.

 

"I wish we can sing a song together someday."he said to me with his dorky smile.