Turned Down

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

I pick up Leo and Aleyna to there school. Unfortunately, their friends can't come to visit us today so it somehow saddened my kids. I decided to drop by in the ice cream parlor to buy some ice cream for them to cheer them up. 

 

"We're home!" I exclaimed and the kids run going inside. Krystal came out from  the kitchen still wearing an apron and the kids give her a kiss on her cheeks.

 

"Welcome home."she said with her sweet smile.

 

"Appa, how come you don't kiss Umma?" Leo suddenly asked which create an awkward atmosphere.

 

"Yeah, you should kiss Umma on her cheek too, Appa." Aley followed.

 

"Do you want me to kiss your Umma?" I asked them and they both nodded their head with a big smile. I look at Krystal and she just scoffed.

 

"Appa haven't brush yet so I won't let him kiss me."Krystal stated and scoffed.

 

I feel kind of disappointed because I am really planning to kiss her on her cheek. I think she really doesn't want me to kiss her too. I just   laugh seeing the kids disappointed faces too.

 

"Alright, you two go and change. We will have guest coming over at this hour." Krystal said to them and the two run going to their room.

 

We are left behind still having the same awkward atmosphere between us. I don't know if this awkward atmosphere should exist in the first place. Besides in this show, we are a married couple and we should act like one. I think a peck on her cheek won't create a big issue, right? 

 

"Maybe, I should let you see everytime I will brush my teeth."I said to her which made her look at me with slightly widened eyes. "Just kidding." I added with a smirk.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got surprise on what Amber had said to me. I feel relieved that he take it back at the end. I thought he really wants to kiss me earlier. I really don't mind him to kiss me on my cheek but I don't think his fans and my fans will like it. I mean, fangirls and fanboys easily got jealous.

 

"Maybe you should." I said to him and scoffed. He just laugh in response.

 

"I think our guest will arrive any minute now."he said as he glance on his watch. "I hope Suzy will arrive her first."he continued.

 

"Suho texted me that he is on his way here."I informed him.

 

I laugh when he quickly get his phone and I think dial Suzy's number. We waited for our guest to come. Aleyna and Leo joined us in the living room, not to wait for our guest but to watch some cartoon shows. Aley sitting with me on the couch while Amber and Leo on the living chairs. I keep on glancing at the wall clock and it is alredy quarter to 12.

 

"I wonder what's taking him long." I mumbled.

 

"Who Umma?" Aleyna asked me curiously.

 

"Your Uncle Suho." I answered her with a smile and she just nodded her head in response.

 

Amber and my eyes met when I turn to him. He just flash a faint smile and shifted his attention on the T.V. After a few minutes, our doorbell rang. Amber and I look at each other, feeling excited to know who is our first guest and who among us win.

 

"I will get the door."he said and got up from his seat.

 

AMBER's INTERVIEW

 

"At first, do you think that you are the one who will win your bet?"

 

"Honestly, everytime I make a bet like that, I don't think that I'm going to win it. I also consider the possibility of losing it. It's always 50-50 if your victory will depends on other person." Amber answered to the interviewer.

 

"Among your close girl idol friends, who do you think is the one who is most closest to you?"

 

"Ahmmm, I think it's Boa-noona."Amber answered after thinking awhile.

 

"But she turn your invitation down, right?"the interviewer reminded him.

 

"She always turn my invitation down. Everytime I ask her to go out with me, she always turn me down."

 

"By go out with you, you really mean hang out, right?"the interviewer clarified.

 

"Yeah." Amber replied and chuckled realizing what he just said. "I think I'm just the only one who thinks that we are close. It's somewhat one sided feelings."Amber stated.

 

"What do you want to say to her in case that she is watching?"

 

"Uhm, noona, even if you keep rejecting me, I want to let you know that I am still willing to hang out with you."Amber stated and then flash his dorky smile.

 

"I think your wife will be jealous when she will see this."the interviewer commented and laugh.

 

"Can I say something to my wife too?" Amber asked  him.

 

"Sure."the interviewer replied.

 

"Princess, I hope you will not turn me down if I ask you to go on a date with me." Amber said and then flash his charming smile.