Halmoni's Perspective

We Are Family

AMBER's INTERVIEW

 

"Was that your first kiss?"the interviewer asked Amber.

 

"Yeah."Amber answered timidly and smile awkwardly.

 

"How did it felt?"

 

"It gave me an unforgettable feeling."he answered.

 

"Can you be more specific about what is it?"

 

"Hmmm, it felt like everything in my life is perfect."Amber replied.

 

"So Krystal Jung's kiss made you feel that."the interviewer stated and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, it did."he said and a smile was drawn to Amber's face when he remembered that moment.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When Amber and I accidentally kissed each other, it felt different from the rest. I've done three drama series and did a kissing scene but none of them made me feel like how I felt when I kissed Amber. I don't know why I felt that feeling which I know that I shouldn't be fewling in the first place. Today, we are on our way now to Everland theme park in Yongin. Aley and Leo are both excited about it.

 

"Appa, what if there are a lot of people who will recognize us?" Aley asked Amber from the basket. She sounds worried about it.

 

"Just wave at them. People will not bother us if they realize that we are filming."Amber answered her.

 

"Appa, Umma, let's try their roller coaster. It will be super fun!"Leo said excitedly.

 

"If you promise that you will behave there." I said to him when I turn my head at him and he nodded his head, flashing a big grin.

 

Aleyna and Leo keep on talking what they want to do at the park. Amber and I just listen to them. When we arrived on our destination, there are too many people around. Amber open the car door for us and we step out of the car. I'm holding Leo's hand and Amber is holding Aley. Other people starts to notice us and call our names. Some are taking pictures of us and are waving. Most of the girls are calling Amber's name.

 

"You are really popular to girls, don't you?" I whispered to him.

 

"Not really." he scoffed. "Your fanboys are calling your name like crazies."he continued.

 

I look around and a lot of guys are screaming my name to get my attention. I smile and wave my hand at them. One of them approach me and asked for my autograph. I think the guards that are present are not enought to stop them from getting near us. I smile at him then another more came and eventually surround us. Amber carried Aley and I carried Leo. I got surprise when Amber hold my hand.

 

"Sorry guys but we are in a hurry. My wife can't entertain all of you for now. Just attend her fan signing event if you want to have her autograph."Amber said to them while flashing his dorky smile.

 

"Amber-oppa, we want your autograph too." A girl from a crowd said and the rest followed.

 

"Ah, Sirius will be holding a fan signing event too so I hope to see you all there."he replied, flashing his friendly smile.

 

The fans are all happy to hear it and the guards told them to back off. We wave at them to say our goodbyes and Amber hold my hand as we continue on our way. All the people that saw us whisper on each other and then later, they giggled. I feel like Amber's real wife right now.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I think we attract a lot of people. Everywhere we go, a lot of strangers will call our names. Krystal is really popular, I can tell it by the numbers of her crazy fanboys. We tour around the park, exploring and trying everything. We took a lot of pictures too because our house doesn't have any displayed picture of our family. It is our current mission too. We took a break and sat on the bench. Aley and Leo are enjoying their ice creams. Krystal is scanning the pictures that we took.

 

"Oppa, your face is big here."she said and scoffed.

 

"Let me see." I replied and look at it. "Hmmmm, you are right."I stated and scoffed.

 

"But you still look handsome though."she said and it caught my attention. I got flattered when she said it and it made me smile.

 

"Thank you."I said to her with a smile and she smiled back sweetly

 

She continued scanning the pictures and I just taking a peek on it. An old lady, who sat down on the next bench to ours called my attention. I slightly bowed to her to greet her. Krystal and our kids did the same too.

 

"You raise a polite kids."she stated with a smile. Krystal and I laugh awkwardly in her statement while Leo and Aley are grinning.

 

"Kids should be raise in such way, right Halmoni?" Krystal said to her and she nodded in agreement.

 

"But you both look so young. How old are you, young lady?"she asked.

 

Krystal and I looked at each other with both worried smiles on our face. I don't know how this old lady will react once she finds out that Krystal is still 22. I will just ready myself if she will shoot me with piercing eyes.

 

"I'm still 22, Halmoni."Krystal replied and we both notice Halmoni's surprised expression.

 

"H-How old is your eldest?" Halmoni asked.

 

"I'm five, Halmoni."Aley replied and then continued to her ice cream.

 

"And I'm four."Leo followed without being asked with a grin.

 

I think I got Krystal pregnant when she was around 17 years old. Halmoni's eyes widened and then looked at me weirdly. I feel like she is skinning me alive by the way she looks at me.

 

"How old are you?"she asked me with serious tone of voice. 

 

"I'm still 24, Halmoni."I replied to her, avoiding her eyes.

 

"Aish, taking advantage on young innocent mind."she mumbled annoyingly and grimaced.

 

I want to clear things up but I don't think I am allowed to tell her the truth about us. My image had just been ruined in front of this old lady.  I feel relieved when she finally left. She ask a lot of questions to Krystal and she's giving me a cold look.

 

"I hope that Halmoni will watch our show." I sighed.

 

"Don't worry too much. I think she will."Krystal replied and scoffed.