Kiss

We Are Family

 

AMBER's POV

 

I squeezed my brain just to remember Krystal's touch when she massaged me. I find it quite hard to identify Krystal's touch because all of the girls have soft hands. The first twelve girls gave me the same feeling when they touch me but the last one gave me a different feeling. A familiar feeling. I find Krystal's touch too as a warm one. I feel comfortable on her touch.

 

"Now it is the wife's turn." Sooyoung-noona stated.

 

"Let's see if she can recognize her husband too." Seohyun-noona said and she blindfolded Krystal.

 

"Boys, ready yourself to receive Soojung's kiss." Hyoyeon-noona spoke and we gave her a smile as our response.

 

"I hope she will mistook me as you, hyung."Kris stated excitedly.

 

"Sorry bro, but my wife will definitely recognize me."I replied to him.

 

"Well, let's see about that."he answered.

 

We are sitting on the couch, waiting for Krystal to stand in front of us. I feel nervous about this game. I don't know how will I feel if she mistook any of my members as me. I think it will definitely break my heart if that happens. I was third in a row. Key was first, then Kris,me and Henry is the last one. The game started and Krystal starts to do her job. She touch Kris face and hold his hand. A wide smile is then drawn to the face of our makanae. He pouted when Krystal transferred to Key. I feel anxious and my heart is really pounding.

 

"So do you think he is Amber?" Jessica-noona asked Krystal after she touched Key.Key is looking at her with hopeful eyes and I mentally laugh on him.

 

"No." Krystal answered shortly which made Key pout and emit a gloomy aura.

 

"So we will proceed to the next one."Yoona-noona said to her and lead her to me.

 

I flash a timid smile to the rest of the girls who are silently giggling. Krystal starts to hold my hands and I feel my blood flows on my face. When she touch my face, her fingers accidentally brush on my lips and she quickly withdraw it. All girls in the room laugh on what she did.

 

"So-Sorry."she apologized with an apologetic smile. I signaled Yoona-noona to tell Krystal my response to her.

 

"He said it's okay."Yoona-noona told her and Krystal flashed a smile.

 

"So do you think he is your husband?" Tiffany-noona asked her.

 

"Uhm, can I touch first the last person before I decide?" Krystal replied to her which made me feel slightly disappointed. Key and Kris laughed at me.

 

"Is it okay with you number three?" Yuri-noona sked me. I nodded my head. "Go on Soojung."

 

Krystal starts to hold Henry's hands and Henry is really enjoying it. After Henry's turn, everyone is anticipating to hear what is Krystal is going to say. I gulp while waiting to what she is going to say too.

 

"So what do you think, Krys?" Sulli asked her. Krystal bit her lower lip before she answers.

 

"Amber-oppa is the third guy."she said.

 

I feel very happy when she said that. I can't help myself not to smile upon hearing her words. Key, Kris and Henry are teasing me in silence and the girls are giggling too.

 

"Are you sure about it?" Jessica-noona asked her. "If you are wrong, all of us will plant a quick peck on your husband's lips." she continued.

 

"Unnie!"Krystal whined at her and they all laugh.

 

"Alright, if you think the third guy is really him, then kiss him." Jessica-noona told her.

 

I hold Krystal's hand to guide her back to me.  I got up and when I slightly bend down, Krystal lean forward to kiss me and her kiss landed on my lips. I feel like everything stop. I got really surprise about it. My eyes were widen and I think all of our friends were completely shocked and stunned too. Krystal is the first one who pulled back and quickly took the blindfold. I can clearly hear the sound of my heart pounding against my chest. A brief of moment is then filled with cheering and teasing. I put on a force smile and act that nothing happened because I don’t want to make Krystal uncomfortable by feeling awkward around her.

 

“How does it feel?” Key whispered to me when he elbowed me. He is flashing a erse smile on me.

 

“What are you talking about?”I replied, pretending to be clueless.

 

“Krystal’s kiss, of course. What else?”he replied and scoffed.

 

I chose not to answer him but to walk away. When Krystal accidentally kissed me, I don’t know how to describe the feelings that I felt.