Dork and Somehow Stupid

We Are Family

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I woke up the kids in their sleep to prepare them to their school. After they took a quick shower, we headed to the dining room where our breakfast is already served. I think if Krystal is you wife, you won’t get starve because she always serve your meals on time.

 

“Today, we will have a guest so you guys should behave.” I said to Aleyna and Leo.

 

“Is it Uncles and Aunties?” Aleyna asked me before she took a bite on her waffles.

 

“Nope, it’s not your Aunts and Uncles but your Appa and Umma’s close friends.” I said to her.

 

“Appa, can I invite my friend too to come here?” Leo asked me which made me raise my brows.

 

“Ask your Umma.” I replied to him. If Krystal is fine with it, then I will too.

 

“Umma, I’ll invite my friend Kevin to come here.” Leo said to Krystal who just came and sat down on her seat.

 

“Okay, I think it will be great.”she said with a graceful smile as she clasp her hand. I think three kids are not bad.

 

“I will invite my friend Loraine too, Umma.”Aley followed with a sweet smile.

 

“Sure Aley.”Krystal replied quickly keeping the same smile.

 

Now I conclude that it will be a riot later. Kids will be running around, creating noise while grown-ups will be busy talking grown up things. I hope Suzy is good with kids and that Suho guy too. After taking the kids into their school, when I came back home, I help Krystal in cooking some foods for our guest. Like what I always do, I wash and cut the vegetables and spices. Krystal really looks excited about today.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I can’t wait to see Suho today. I feel happy deep inside about the idea that I am going to meet him later. Amber helps me in cooking some foods that we are going to serve to our guest. My attention was shifted to Amber when he suddenly asked me.

 

“How long have you known, Suho?” he asked me without looking at me and continue cutting the vegetables.

 

“Hmmm, maybe it’s been 2 to 3 years now.” I answered to him after I stop stirring in pot.

 

“It’s been that long, huh?”he stated. “Does your f(x) friends knows him or close to him too?”he continued.

 

“Sort of, yeah.” I answered to him.

 

“So it means that you are the closest one to him.”He commented.

 

“Why are you asking about him?”I questioned him.

 

I can’t help but to think that he somehow is jealous of Suho.He got up from his seat and then turns to me. We are now facing each other.

 

“It’s because we already have two kids and I don’t know anything about your relationship to him.” he answered me, sounding like a jealous husband and then flash his playful smile.

 

“Are you jealous of him, Oppa?” I because I know that he is only joking too.

 

I mentally face-palmed myself for thinking of having the possibility that Amber is jealous of Suho. He just laugh and then handed me the bowls where he place the vegetables and spices.

 

“Do you want to play a game?”he asked me.

 

“What game?” I replied to him.

 

“Let’s bet who among our guest will first arrive. The guest which arrives first will win.”he stated.

 

“I told Suho to come here before 12.”I answered to him.

 

“That’s what I told Suzy too.”he retorted. “So are you game or not?”

 

I pause for a moment to think. Girls always arrive late than guys.

 

“Okay.” I replied to him.

 

“The loser will do and sing the Gwiyomi, okay?”he said with a big smile.

 

“If I lose, I still look cute and adorable doing that, but if you lose, I don’t think you look cute neither adorable doing that.” I stated and laugh.

 

“You are right, I might look gay doing it.”he agreed. “What do you want me to do then if I lose?”

 

“Do the gentleman dance.”I stated with a smirk.

 

“Deal!”he said with a big grin on his face. “What’s the step of that dance?”he questioned while tilting his head on the side.

 

I burst into laughter when I heard his question. I can't believe that he doesn't know the dance step of that popular song. I'm doubting if he really know that or heard it. Amber Joseph Liu is really a dork and somehow stupid for agreeing to a deal which he doesn't know what he will going to do when he lose.