Shirtless

We Are Family

JESS POV

 

This Llama-face dork is without a doubt, completely clueless of who among us is Krystal's sister. I thought everyone here in Korea knows that Krystal and I are siblings. I think he is an exception and I am not sure if he is really a normal human being because he doesn't look like one to me. I wonder why my sister accepted the offer to be casted in that show with this guy. If I am her manager, I will trun it down without having a second thought.

 

"Clock is ticking,Amber-ah. Choose already."Yoona said to him and giggled.

 

"Can I take a closer look at you both, Noona?" Amber asked, looking at me and Yoona.

 

"Sure."Yoona answered quickly with a smile and he smiled back at her before he turn to me.

 

"Go ahead."I replied to him. I think this is just a waste of time.

 

He step foreward, leaning slightly closer to me and Yoona. He is raking his eyes on our face, looking at every detail on it. I feel conscious and from the corner of my eyes, I notice that Yoona is already blushing.

 

"Yuri, I think your wife and daughter will be snatch away by this guy."Sooyoung said jokingly and laugh.

 

"Okay kiddo, that's enough already."Yuri said to Amber while pulling him away from us.

 

"Are you suspecting that it's either Sica or Yoona?" Tiffany questioned him.

 

"Yeah."Amber answered to her. "Both of them resemble close to Krystal."he continued.

 

"So who do you think between of them is Krystal's real sister?" Hyoyeon asked him.

 

"You better not be wrong."Sunny reminded him. Amber then look at me and Yoona, then his eyes stop on me.

 

"It's you Sica-noona, isn't it?"he said to me.

 

"Are you sure about that?" Seohyun asked him.

 

"I'm sure of it."Amber replied to Seohyun with a confident smile.

 

"Lucky!" Yuri exclaimed and scoffed. "You are now spared, dongsaeng." she continued with a grin and ruffled Amber's hair.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got a bit surprise when I go downstairs and didn't see Amber on the couch. I look around the house but I didn't see his presence. I headed to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for us. Right after I cook the pancakes, our doorbell rang. I take off the apron before I head to the door. When I open it, I saw Amber who looks tired.

 

"Where have you been?" I questioned him as I step aside to let him in.

 

"Jogging."he replied shortly with a weak smile.

 

He immidiately flopped on the couch when we reach the living room.

 

"How far did you go that you really got that tired?"I questioned him as I sat on the couch.

 

"Just around the neighborhood."he answered after he shifted his position and lie on his back.

 

"And you got that tired?" I asked as I raise my brows in disbelief.

 

"I didn't got tired because of jogging."He stated. "I met your sister earlier with her other group members at the convenience store. They are just two blocks away from there."he continued which really surprise me.

 

I know that my sister's dorm is around here but I don't have any time to visit her and my other Unnie. Hearing what Amber said got me curious on how his meeting with my Unnie went.

 

"Y-You met my sister?"I asked him curiously.

 

"Yeah."he answered and scoffed when he turn his head to me. "You two have the same eyes and aura. The cold aura."he continued and chuckled.

 

"You don't know that she is known as the Ice Princess, do you?" I replied as I narrowed my eyes while looking at him.

 

"Really?"Amber answered with raise brows.

 

"Are you sure you belong to this industry? Your cluelessness about other groups is really unacceptable to us and annoying."I said to him.

 

"Sorry. I've heard about your groups but I don't know how the members looks like."he replied with an apologetic smile. "Oh before I forget, they said they will come here to visit us later."he added.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When I told Krystal about the visitation of her sister's group, I can see the happiness in her eyes. She suddenly got excited about it and instantly order me to clean our house while she will go to the grocery store. Aleyna went with her and Leo was left behind with me. I ask him to help me clean the floor and I feel thankful that he is game on it.

 

"Appa, you have a lot of money, right?"Leo questioned me as he stop wiping the floor with the rug. "Why don't we pay someone to clean our house?" he added.

 

"I don't have a lot of money, kiddo. So I can't afford to hire someone to clean our house for us." I replied to him and scoffed. "Besides, cleaning is fun, right?" I continued.

 

"Not at all."Leo disagree which made my smile faded away. "It's tiresome."he complained.

 

"Leo, you know that a guy who knows how to clean a house attracts a lot of girls? If you start learning how to do it as early as now, I think you will be chase by girls around the world when you grow up."I said to him jokingly and it makes his face brighten up.

 

"Really, Appa?"he questioned me.

 

"Y-Yeah." I replied and force a smile. Well, I only know that girls doesn't like slobs.

 

"Okay, let's finish this as fast as we can, Appa. Before Umma and Aleyna-noona will come back."he stated and get back his energy in cleaning.

 

I am really tired right now and I badly need Leo's help in cleaning our house because I don't think I might be able to finish it alone before the girls come back. I took off my shirt because I start to sweat. Leo copied me and take off his shirt too.

 

"Appa, why  is it that your tummy looks different compare to mine?"Leo questioned me.

 

"When you grow up and start to work out, you will have a tummy like mine." I answered to him.

 

Leo and I clean our house, making sure that it is dust free. My phone vibrates on my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket and check who's texting me. I received a message from Kris, informing me that they are on their way going in our house. I shoved back my phone and continue cleaning. After a while, our doorbell rang.

 

"That was fast."I mumbled as I head to our main door.

 

I didn't put on any shirt because it is just the boys and we are not yet done in cleaning the house. I decided to make them help me and Leo in cleaning to finish it faster. When I open the door, I got so surprise when I saw Aley and Krystal standing in our doorstep. I saw how Krystal's eyes got widened when she see me.

 

"So-Sorry!" I quickly apologized and slam the door back close.

 

I face-palmed myself for being so stupid and careless. Why I didn't consider the possibility that it were Krystal and Aleyna who rang our doorbell? Now the popular Krystal Jung had just saw me shirtless!