Date In Secret

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

It is already evening when we head back to the farm. I'm glad that Krystal didn't get upset about us being pulled out of our current show. I'm excited to start out new show and I hope it will have a high ratings too. We meet our co-stars in the main house livingroom and we informed them about us leaving the show. We will not be included in the season 2 anymore unlike them. We decided to have barbacue for our dinner. There are no cameras yet because it is still are day off.

 

"When will they plan to air your drama series?" Yonghwa-hyung asked me while we are grilling the meat.

 

"We will start filming two weeks from now and I think they will air it first week next month."I replied to him.

 

"You and Krystal will be paired again huh?"he stated with a sly smile on his face. "Are you planning to make it real?"he continued.

 

"Dating for idols are forbidden." I answered. Unfortunately, this is a fact.

 

"Well, you can always date secretly." Thunder-hyung in with a cheeky smile on his face. "I know lot of idols who date secretly." he added.

 

"Like who?"Yonghwa and I asked at the same time.

 

"Can't reveal it."Thunder-hyung stated and flash an apologetic smile.

 

"Why don't you go for it, dongsaeng." Yonghwa-hyung said as he swing his arm around my shoulder. "I bet it's okay for Krystal for both of you to date in secret."he added.

 

"I agree with Yonghwa-hyung. You two can date in secret here in Korea but you can date in public if you are in other places. You two live in America, right?" Thunder-hyung stated.

 

"Why don't you confess to her now? I know that you do have feelings for her."Yonghwa-hyung said and it made me widened my eyes. I think everyone knows about it now.

 

"I-It's too early, hyung."I replied to timidly.

 

"It's not really too early anymore,Amber."he said as he pulled me for a headlock and ruffled my hair.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I help Jiyeon and Juniel-unnie in preparing some  food for our dinner in the kitchen. Jiyeon has been teasing me and it made me feel uncomfortable because Juniel-unnie is around. I know that she has something for him. But it made me confused because later, she joined Jiyeon in teasing me.

 

"Yah! Stop it!" I said to both of them but they just laughed at me.

 

"Hey Soojung, what if he will confess to you for real? Are you going to accept his feelings?" Jiyeon asked me.

 

"We all know that we are not allowed to date, right?" I answered to her.

 

"You can always date in secret."Juniel-unnie stated which made me looked at her. She flashed a smile on me.

 

"Tsk, it's really hard to be an idol."Jiyeon mumbled. "But I think we should consider that option though."she added and nodded her head.

 

Dating in secret eh? Maybe I can indeed consider that. Eventhought that I am not in favor in the type of relationship before, if it will be Amber, I think I can. After we prepared everything, we have our dinner outside the main house. Guys set up everything and I'm excited to eat my favorite food, meat! It caught my attention when I saw Amber talk to Juniel-unnie from a distance. I don't know what they are talking about but it made Juniel-unnie smile as well as the dork.