Falling to Amber

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

We are all beat when we got home. Leo and Aley are both sleeping soundly. We lay them on their beds and I slumped on my beloved couch. Krystal get inside her room and probably get some rest. I was about to enter my dream land when my phone buzzed and made me woke up.

 

"Yeah?" I answered groggily without checking who the caller is.

 

"Did I disturbed your sleep, Am?"I heard my manager's voice on the other line of the phone.

 

"No Noona."I replied to her, still closing my eyes.

 

"Okay, well I called you to let you know that you need to go her in our company tomorrow. It is your free day, right?"Noona asked me.

 

"Yes."I replied to her. "Why do you want me to come there anyway?" I asked her.

 

"You got invited to perform live in an event. We will discuss the details tomorrow."Noona told me.

 

After our short conversation, she hang up. I think I don't have any rest day at all. I put on my phone on the center table and doze off. When I woke up, Krystal, Aley and Leo are already eating their breakfast. I think I overslept. Lucky for me, our meeting is still at 10 o'clock in the morning.

 

"Good morning, Appa."Aley and Leo greet me in unison with bright smiles.

 

"Good morning, kids."I greeted them with a smile and pat their heads. "Good morning, Princess."I greeted Krystal as I turn to her.

 

"Good morning, Oppa."she greeted back with her sweet smile.

 

I sat down on my chair, Krystal later followed. I stuff some pancakes on my plate.

 

"Oh, I'm going to the company today, Noona has to discuss something."I informed them.

 

"New project?"Krystal asked before she take a bite on her food.

 

"Probably."I answered as I nodded my head.

 

"What time will you come home?"she asked again.

 

"I am not sure yet."I answered and he nodded in understanding.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I am now left alone here in our house because Amber and the kids went out. Being left here alone made me feel lonely. The quietness is deafening me. Before I got insane because of boredom, I decided to call my friends but I think they were all busy. I lie on the couch and I can smell Amber scnet on it. I keep reminding myself that there are camera's everywhere. I don't want to look weird by sniffing the cushions. I think I should be contented for just his scent today. I didn't realize that I fall asleep. I was awaken when I feel someone moved me. I slowly open my eyes and saw Amber's face. I close it back when he look at me and pretend to be asleep. Our situation right now is really awkward,

 

"Oh, so this is how this room looks like."he mubled when he enter my room.

 

He slowly lay me down on my bed, carefully and gently. There are so many thoughts running into my head right now. I'm contemplating whether for me to wake up or keep protending to be asleep.

 

"Sleep tight, Princess."he said with his gentle voice and I can hear his footsteps going to the door.

 

I shuffled on my bed, then groaned before I slowly open my eyes. I fake a yawn before I got up. Amber is just looking at me, I think he is waiting to be noticed.

 

"O-Oh,you're here."I said, acting a little bit surprised. "Did you just got back?" I added.

 

"Yeah. I'm sorry if I woke you up."he said, flashing an apologetic smile.

 

"It's okay."I replied to him and look around. "Did you carry me here?"I asked him.

 

"U-Uhm, yeah. I thought you will be more comfortable if you sleep in a bed."he replied to me.

 

I just nodded my head then he excused himself and slowly closed the door. I lie back into my bed, smiling like an idiot over Amber. Oh good Lord, can I marry that guy for real?

 

"Have you eaten your lunch?" I asked him when I got downstairs.

 

"Yeah, I already did."he replied, not living his eyes on the stapled papers. "Have you?"

 

"Not yet, but I am not hungry though."I replied to him as I sat down on one of our living chairs. "What is that?" I asked him curiously.

 

"Script."he replied shortly.

 

"Script?" I asked him tilting my head to the side and he nodded.

 

"I will be casted in one drama series a couple of months from now."he replied.

 

"With whom?"I asked and he shrugged his shoulder.

 

"They are looking for someone who will play the girl's leading role."he replied.

 

"Congratulations."I said to him with a force smile.

 

"Thank you."he replied to me with a smile. "I hope they will ask you to play that role. It will be great working a drama series with you."he said to me with a smile.

 

"There are a lot of good actress Oppa."I said to him and scoffed.

 

"But for me this role suits you the best."he replied.

 

"What made you say that?"I asked him with a raise brows.

 

"Because it describes you. A girl who likes to be treated as a Princess."he answered and laugh.

 

"Yah! I am not like that!"I yelled and glared at him.

 

"Alright, alright! You don't have to give me that look."he replied and scoffed. "Anyway, I will be going to Bushan this Friday, our group had been invited to perform in an event."he continued.

 

"Only your group?" I asked him.

 

"Nope, with two more groups, I think it's Miss A and 4minute."he replied.

 

Oh come on! Why Miss A?! Why not F(x)! Stupid event!

 

"Since it will be on friday night, I want you and the kids to go with me and watch our performance."he continued which made me feel relieved and draws a big smile on my face.

 

"We won't miss it!"I remarked and grin.

 

Why do I feel right now that I am taking this marriage thing seriously? Did I just got worried that Suzy might snatch him away from me? I think I should remind myself that this whole thing is not true and it is just a show. Omo! What should I do if I fall for Amber for real?