Song For Wife

We Are Family

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I’m glad that somehow, Amber is thinking to get into a relationship with me too. I know we are celebrities and getting into a relationship will probably end up our careers but I don’t really care about it. It’s my happiness that counts and missing it will give me a nightmare for sure.

 

“Today, you will be paired with my husband. You should be nice to him, okay?” Jiyeon told me with a sly smile while we are washing the dishes after our breakfast.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t bite him.”I replied to her and giggled.

 

“I know because you only set your eyes on him.”Jiyeon said as she looked over behind me.

 

I turn my head and saw Amber walking into our direction. He curved a smile and I returned his smile.

 

“Do you girls need help here?”he asked.

 

“Too late, Mr. Liu. We’re almost done.”Jiyeon answered him.

 

“Oh, so I’m late.” Amber answered and scoffed.

 

“I forgot, I have something to discuss with my husband. “Jiyeon stated and then turn to Amber. “Amber-oppa, you may take over my place.”she continued with a grin.

 

I turn my head to Jiyeon and glared at her. I know she just made that up to leave me and Amber alone. She did excuse herself to us and Amber take over her place. He is now the one wiping the plates dry.

 

“You should wear some hat to protect you from sunlight.”he said to me.

 

“Yeah,I’m planning on wearing one.” I replied to him without looking at him and just focus my eyes on the dishes I’m washing.

 

“Good.”he stated. “And don’t hesitate to tell me if Thunder-hyung doesn’t take good care of you.”he added which made me scoffed.

 

“What will you do if he didn’t?” I questioned him.

 

“Nothing.”he answered which made me look at him with raised brows. “I will just never leave you under his care ever again.”he continued.

 

“Stupid.”I said to him and laughed.

 

“Yah! I’m not kidding here.”he whined.

 

“I know.”I answered as I handed to him the plate.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I help Krystal in washing the dishes. Today, I am paired with Juniel and we are going to take good care the barn. Krystal is with Thunder-hyung and Jiyeon is with Yonghwa. We said our goodbyes before we parted our ways.

 

“So, have you told her?” Juniel asked me.

 

“Not yet.”I replied.

 

“You really need to inform her about it.”she said to me.

 

“Don’t worry, I will. When are we going to start shooting it?” I asked her.

 

“They are still checking for our free schedules. They will just inform us.”she replied.I nodded my head in understanding.

 

I was asked to star in her ‘Pretty Boy’ music video. I don’t know why she told me to inform Krystal about it. I mean, I don’t think Krystal would mind anyway. When we reached the barn, we feed the animals and clean their place. It’s not easy to be a farmer. You have a lot of hard work every day.

 

“Hey, let me carry the heavy stuffs.”I said to Juniel and took the bucket of water from her.

 

“I can do it too.”she said to me and pout.

 

“I know, but you are not used in doing this stuff. It might give you some muscle problem.”I said to her and scoffed. “Just  lift the light ones.”I continued.

 

“Okay.”she sighed.

 

I find it funny when Juniel starts talking to the animals and even sing to them. She really have a beautiful voice. After we gather the eggs in the coop, we decided to take a break. Juniel put a mattress under one big tree and set our lunch on it.

 

JUNIEL’s POV

 

Amber is really a nice guy. He is a caring type of person. No wonder Krystal fall in love with him. Spending a day alone with him makes me feel like we are on a date. Somehow, it makes me feel happy because I won’t deny that I have a crush on him. But I know my feelings won’t reach his heart and I can’t win against Krystal’s feelings too.

 

“You can speak Chinese right?” I asked him as we are having our lunch.

 

“Hmmm.”he hummed in response as he nodded his head.

 

“What is your favorite Chinese song?” I questioned him before I took a bite on my food.

 

“There’s a lot.”he answered after he swallowed his food.

 

“Hmmm, which of them you can dedicate to Krystal?” I asked him.

 

“Can’t Help Falling In Love With You by F4.”he replied to me. “That song suits her well.”he continued and chuckled.

 

“Really, let me hear it. I wan’t to hear it’s melody.”I said to him. “Oh wait.” I continued and put down my food and got up.

 

 I get my guitar from the crews and got back to Amber. I handed it to him and he scoffed when I give him my guitar.

 

“Wow, if I only knew this will happen, I shouldn’t have answered you.”he said to me.

 

“It’s too late to regret now.” I said to him and giggled.

 

“Hmmm, I guess.”He said with a smile and then starts to strum my guitar. “Let’s see if I can still play it.”

 

He cleared his throat after he tuned my guitar and then starts strumming it again. I just watch him, anticipating in hearing his singing voice.

 

“This song is for you, wife.”he said to the camera with his dorky smile.

Ni bu guai 
you shi hui wei zuo guai
Dan ni bu huai zhi shi bu zhua ke ai

Leng xia lai 
qi fen dou bei po huai
Suan ni li hai re dai dou bian han dai

Mou jiu shi tian shi 
bie huai yi
Huai pi qi zhi shi mei ren dong ni
whoah!

Hao yun qi 
neng he ni yi qi
Cuz I can't help falling in love with you

Everytime I look u strainght into your eyes
I can't explain this feeling but i stumbled in my mind
The touch of your hands and the touch of your lips
Make the temperature warm so I know that this is it

Ni bu guai 
you shi hai hui shua lai
Dan ni bu huai qi shi ni hen ke ai

Bei dai bai 
ni shi qua huai tian cai
Ju jue fan mai xu wei zuo zuo dui bai

Mou jiu shi tian shi 
bie huai yi
Huai pi qi zhi shi mei ren dong ni
whoah!

I just can't stop it, I just can't help it
Falling in love with you, cuz no matter what I do
You taking me to heaven with everything you do
So I'm falling in love with you and baby that is the truth

Mo jiu shi tian shi bie huai yi
Huai pi qi zhi shi mei ren dong ni
whoah!

Hao yun qi neng he ni yi qi
Cuz I can't help falling in love with you!!!!

 

ENGLISH TRANS

 

Sometimes you’re misbehaved, you’ll create trouble

But you are not bad, you just don’t pretend to be cute

After you cool down, the mood will be spoiled

Yes you win, the tropics have turned into arctic

You’re an angel, do not doubt it

Your bad temper

Just because no one understands you

Whoa-oh

Good luck, I can be with you

Cuz I can't help falling in love with you

[RAP]

Everytime I look u strainght into your eyes
I can't explain this feeling but i stumbled in my mind
The touch of your hands and the touch of your lips
Make the temperature warm so I know that this is it

You are misbehaved,you’ll create trouble

But you’re not bad, in fact you’re very cute

I’m defeated, you’re a master of chaos

Refusing to negotiate, making false conversation

You’re an angel, do not doubt it

Your bad temper

Just because no one understands you

Whoa-oh

Good luck, I can be with you

Cuz I can't help falling in love with you

[RAP]

I just can't stop it, I just can't help it
Falling in love with you, cuz no matter what I do
You taking me to heaven with everything you do
So I'm falling in love with you and baby that is the truth

You’re an angel, do not doubt it

Your bad temper

Just because no one understands you

Whoa-oh

Good luck, I can be with you

Cuz I can't help falling in love with you