Small Drama

We Are Family

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

After our guest left, we start to arrange our things. I feel thankful that Aleyna and Leo get along together, well that is what I thought because suddenly, Leo starts crying when we left them in the living room. From the room, I step outside to check what happened. Amber step out from the kids room too.

 

“Hey, what happened here?”Amber asked the two kids when we approach them.

 

Leo is lying on the couch, burying his face on the cushion. Amber looked at me and gestured to me to talk to Aleyna who is sitting on the chair with sullen face.

 

“Hey Aley, don’t put on that face or else you will look ugly.” I said to her as I sat down beside here.

 

Amber lift up Leo and the kid use his hand to cover his face. He let him sit on his lap. We both look at each other, obviously clueless on what are we going to do.

 

“Leo, why did you cry?”Amber asked Leo again. “Did you and your Aleyna-noona fight each other?”he continued with a calm voice.

 

“He told me that my dress is not pretty so I smack him on his head.” Aleyna blurted out.

 

“Leo is younger than you Aleyna-ah, you should not hurt your dongsaeng because of that.”I said to her and she pouted.

 

“Leo, it’s rude to say those things to girls. You should say sorry to your Noona.” Amber lectured him. Leo slightly shook his head. “Say sorry or else Appa and Umma will be mad at you.”he continued.

 

Leo got off from him and run inside their room. We just keep quiet, got a little bit surprised of the kid's sudden action. Amber then let out a big sigh before he got up.

 

“I will go and talk to him.” he said to me and I nodded my head. He  pat Aleyna’s head before he went after Leo.

 

“Krystal-umma, I think I hurt Leo so I will say sorry to him too.”Aleyna said.

 

“That’s sounds good, Aley. Let’s wait for your Amber-appa and Leo to come back here.”I said to her with a smile and she smiled back at me.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I knock on the door before I step inside. I find Leo sitting on the edge of his bed , keeping his head low. I think he wants to hide his teary eyes. I sat down beside him and steal glances at him. There is a long period of awkward silence. I don't know what to say and I am not good at this situation.

 

“You must had hurt your Noona’s feelings when you said that her dress is not pretty that is why she hit you.”I said to him.  “She will feel better if you say sorry to her.” I continued.

 

He lifted up his head as he wipe his tears and sniffle.

 

“Do you think so?”he asked me curiously.

 

“Yeah.”I answered him with assuring smile and he smiled back at me. “Let’s go back there, I think your Krystal-Umma and Noona are waiting for us to come back.” I said as I stand up.

 

I let him get out of the room first and followed him behind. He slowly approached the two girls and stand in front of them. I nod my head when he looked at me, signaling him to go ahead.

 

“I’m sorry Aleyna-noona if I hurt your feelings. The truth is, your dress is really pretty.” Leo said flashing a timid smile.

 

“I’m sorry to Leo-ah for hitting your head.”Aleyna answered as she caressed Leo’s head.

 

“You two should not fight anymore since you are siblings.” Krystal said to them and hugs them together.

 

I feel relieved when the small drama is finally over. I’m glad that Leo is not a stubborn kid and knows how to lower his pride. They become friends again and start to play with each other like nothing happened.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Just like Amber, I feel relieved too when finally, Leo and Aleyna made up. While they were playing, Amber helped me in cooking our dinner. I didn’t expect that he knows how to cook too. I thought all he knows in the kitchen is to eat.

 

“You slice the carrots.” I said to him and he gets the chopping board and knife.

 

“What shape do you like?”he asked me.

 

“Small squares.” I replied and scoffed.

 

“I will try hard to shape it into perfect square.”he answered and start cutting the vegetable.

 

I laugh hearing what he said. The water start to boil and when I look at Amber to check if he is nearly done. I raise my brows when I saw him cutting the carrots carefully. He really tried to cut it into a perfect square. I shook my head, I find it hard to believe his dorkiness.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” I asked him as I playfully slap him on his back.
 

“Cutting the carrots.”he replied as he turn to me flashing an innocent smile.

 

“You should finish cutting that as soon as possible. I will put it next in the pot.” I said to him and scoffed.

 

“Don’t worry, I will finish it in no time.”he said to me and continue what he was doing.

 

“You really don’t have to cut it into perfect squares, you know.” I replied to him.

 

“It will look more delicious once it is slice nicely. Our kids might enjoy eating this.” he said to me.

 

At the end, the dork really cut the carrots into perfect small squares. A proud smile was then drawn to his face when he finally finished what he was doing.

 

“Good job.” I praised him and he flashed a his dorky smile showing his pearly white teeth.

 

KRYSTAL’s INTERVIEW

 

“What is your first impression of Amber?”

 

“He is a dork.” Krystal replied quickly and giggled.

 

"Does it change now?"

 

"Nope, because he is really like that."she remarked and scoffed.
 

 

“Do you think the Ice Princess and the Dork can get along well?”

 

“I’m positive that they will.”she scoffed.

 

“If you are given a chance to choose your husband to be in this show, will you still choose him?”

 

“Uhm, yeah. I think Amber is an interesting guy. The longer you spend your time with him, the more you discover great things about him.”Krystal said with a sweet smile.

 

“I think Amber will feel very happy once he watch this video.”

 

“Are you going to show this to him?” Krystal asked sounding a little bit worried.

 

“It depends.”the interviewer replied and chuckled.