Sunny's Game

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

I feel embarrassed as well as ashamed of what I did. When the girls starts cheering and my group starts laughing, I felt like stabbing my own self. I deeply pray in my mind that hopefully my Mom and even more my grandma aren't watching our show. I don't know how will I face them anymore. I notice that Krystal is blushing and I think she feel embarrass too.

 

"Krys, Amber-oppa did his part now it is your turn."Luna stated.

 

I feel my heart starts to race when I realized what she is trying to say to her. I almost forgot about the kiss. I look at Krystal and I can see that she is shy and looks uncomfortable in what they are asking her to do.

 

"Uhm, it's okay. Besides, my wife and I don't display our affection in front of others."I said jokingly and scoffed.

 

"Are you sure about it, Amber?" Hyoyeon-noona asked me. "Soojungie doesn't just give her kiss away that easily, you know."she continued and giggled.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine with it, Noona."I answered and smile timidly.

 

"How about we play a game instead." Sunny-noona suggested.

 

"Can we join, Noona?" Key asked with expectant eyes.

 

"Of course you can. All of you guys can."Sunny-noona answered.

 

"Yes!"The three exclaimed happily.

 

"What kind of game do you have in mind, Sun?" Sooyoung-noona asked her.

 

"Blind Kiss!"Sunny-noona replied with a grin.

 

"That sounds like a fun game."Kris remarked.

 

"Noona, I think that kind of game is banned in this show."I stated.

 

"Don't worry kid, it will be just a light kiss on the cheek. The main player of this game is you and Krystal."She replied to me which made my brows furrowed.

 

Sunny-noona explained to us everything. Everyone agreed to play this game. I think only me and Krystal disagree on it. They will blind fold me and Krystal, taking our turns to identify each other. I think it's unfair because I need to find her among 13 of them and she will find me among just four of us. I will find Krystal among them through touching hands and face.

 

"Are you ready, Am? Just say next if you think the girl standing in front of you is not Krystal."Sunny-noona said to me.

 

"Okay."I answered.

 

"Are you sure you can't see anything?" I heard Seohyun-noona asked as she adjusted my blindfold.

 

"Yeah. Everything is dark."  I answered to her.

 

"Okay, now everything is set. Let's start!"I heard Tiffany-noona exclaimed.

 

"Guys, you'll be the judge. If Amber fails to recognize his wife, he will be your slave as well as Krystal's slave for one week." Taeyeon-Noona said to them.

 

"Don't worry Noona, we will be the best judge of this game."I heard Henry answered her.

 

"I didn't know that deal exist." I scoffed.

 

"Just agree on it, dork."Jessica-nooa said with threatening voice.

 

"Unnie!" Krystal whined.

 

I just smiled and then they decided to start the game. I hope I will be able to recognize Krystal. I don't want to kiss any other girls other than my wife. I don't want her to get hurt to when I come to choose the wrong person. I don't want her to get disappointed on me.