Other Couples

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

Today, we receive a new mission. I and Krystal will visit a farm and stay there for three days. Leo and Aleyna will have a three days day off because of it. I can see that Krystal is excited about it. I think she is a fan of the We Got Married show or the Invincible Youth. Most scenes of those shows were shoot in the farms. When we get off from the van, I furrowed my brows to see other stars waiting in our shooting place. I think they are the two more couples. Yonghwa paired with Juniel and Jiyeon with Thunder. I didn't expect that they will gather us here. We were introduce by one another and then meet the land owners, Mr. and Mrs. Won. I am acquainted with Juniel since we always see each other on the company but we never been introduced to each other neither had an interaction. The rest are completely strangers to me.

 

"We finally meet each other."Juniel told me with a smile.

 

"Yeah."I replied to her retuning back her smile.

 

"I been watching a lot of your live performance and I can say that your group is really good."she tsaid to me which make my smile wider.

 

"Thank you, you are a great singer too." I said to her and it made her giggle.

 

"Not really but thank you!"she answeredn

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

While I am busy chatting with Jiyeon, Amber is busy chatting with Juniel too. They caught my attention because I can see that the Llama enjoyed talking with her. I didn't expect that they knew each other. The staff told us to change into farming outfits after we meet the owners. They instructed us what to do since they will leaving the farm in our care. Yonghwa-oppa is the oldest among the guys and the youngest is Amber. Yonghwa-oppa will be the one whose in charge.

 

"We should divide the work in the field in each couple."Amber suggested when we gather around in one table.

 

"Okay, let's do this. Kryber couple will be tending the vegetable plantation, Cheonji will take care the fisheries today and the I and Juniel will take care the animals. Don't worry, each couple will take turns in each field."Yonghwa-oppa stated.

 

"I'm cool with it." Cheondung-oppa stated.

 

"I'm sure it's tiresome but fun."I stated and scoffed.

 

"No Princess mode on at this time, Soojung."Jiyeon siad to me and giggled.

 

"Yah!"I yelled at her and she just laugh.

 

"How about this, we will draw who our partner will be. It is a best way that we will bond. First and second day we will be paired to other husband and wife and the last day, it will be the original couple." Juniel suggested.

 

"I like my wife's idea."Yonghwa stated with a proud smirk and made Juniel giggled. "Are you okay with it, guys?"

 

"We're cool with it."Jiyeon and Cheondung said in unison with a smile on their faces.

 

It is now only me and Amber that is left. I glance at Amber and he is putting a blank expression. I am not really in favor of what Juniel-unnie had suggested. I think she had an ulterior motive why she suggested that and I know what is that ulterior motive is, to spend a day alone with my husband.

 

"Do you agree, Amber?" Yonghwa-oppa asked him then look at me. "Krystal?"

 

I can feel Amber's eyes on me. I hope he will disagree on it.

 

"Majority of you agreed to it and I don't think it is a bad idea."Amber stated and I got disappointed when I heard what he had said.

 

"I agreed to it too."I said to them, forcing a smile.

 

"Great!" Yonghwa-oppa exclaimed in happiness.

 

I glance at Amber and he is looking at me with furrowed brows. It makes me wonder why he is looking at me like that. His attention was transferred to Yonghwa when he was called to draw some paper with either Juneil or Jiyeon's name on it.

 

"Who are you paired with?" I asked him.

 

"Jiyeon."he replied to me which made me feel relieved.

 

"Don't worry, she is nice." I said to him.

 

"Yeah."he replied, flashing his smile.