Wedding Crashers

Young Master

"Firecrackers, check. Smoke bombs, check. Crickets, check. Frogs... check!" Chen listed off everything they needed and closed the trunk of the SUV.

"Where in the world did you get all of this?" Suho asked, he bit his lip in concern.

"Most of it was the black market but I had to get the frogs from the pet store downtown." Chen smiled, which only made Suho corncerned even more.

"Don't you think this is a little too much? I mean, firecrackers and smoke bombs, geez."

"We're rich, there's no such thing as "a little too much", Hyung."

"Come on, we've got an hour before the ceremony starts!" Kris shouted before getting behind the drivers seat. The rest of the boys climbed in and off they went to crash a wedding.

 

Kai sat pouting in a lone chair in the corner of the ball room, isolated from the guests. He had been halfway through the window he had found in the mens restroom until some guest had ratted him out. The next thing he knew, several beefy bodyguards had launched themselves on him and dragged him out of the bathroom. Now those bodyguards stood next to Kai to watch over him, according to his mother's orders.

Kai puffed up his cheeks and glared at the giant men that surrounded him. "I was this close to making it out," he put his index finger and thumb together, leaving a centimeter gap in between. "Stupid Uncle had to snitch..." he grumbled to himself. He sighed and glanced at his watch it was a bit past 1 o'clock. Less than an hour until his doom. Kai grew more antsy as time passed. 

Statistically speaking, 2 out of 10 people are gay, one of them is me so which one of these guys is the other one? Kai thought to himself while he eyed the 9 bodyguards. "Hey, can't you let me go just this one time?" he winked at the lankier and taller guard and gave him his best smile. The guard simply grunted and failed to answer. Well it's not him... He turned to a beefier and shorter guard that looked like he could lift a car if necessary. "I like your... hair?" Kai tried his best to compliment him but the lack of hair made Kai slip his compliment in question form. The bigger guard smiled shyly and seemed to blush all the way to his bald head. Bingo! 

"Hey, you know it's getting kind of crowded with all these people here... I'm claustrophobic so how about we move to a different spot, with less people..." Kai winked and lifted his eyebrows as if his "flirting" wasn't obvious enough. The bald guard turned a deeper shade of red and escorted Kai away from the other guards. The moment Kai and the bigger man were out of sight from the others, Kai bolted away. Luckily the guard could not keep up with Kai's fast and long legs.

 

Kyungsoo stared at the suitcase that sat on his bed or should he say former bed. Kyungsoo has his resolve, the only way he could move on from Kai was to get away from things that reminded him of Kai and that meant moving out. It pained Kyungsoo to move out, the pay was great, it came with free living conditions and the kitchen was amazing beyond compare. But most importantly, it was the place that started it all, the meeting, the jokes, the flirting, the feelings, the kissing… it gave Kyungsoo bittersweet memories. “It’s better this way.” Kyungsoo continued to tell himself like a mantra.

“Do we really have to go?” Hyori said in a soft voice. She couldn’t see Kyungsoo’s face but she knew he must have a terrible expression on. These past few days had filled the Kim manor with a heavy atmosphere and Kyungsoo didn’t sing happy songs but listened to sad love songs instead.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo’s voice was cold and clipped. He didn’t mean to act this way towards his sister but he had to stay strong.
“Where will we go? Are we going to tell Kai Oppa goodbye? What about the other Oppas?”
It hurt to think of the other guys. They felt like Kyungsoo’s family and friends but he shook his head, thinking that the guys would probably choose Kai over him.
“They’re busy right now, you know rich people, they’re always off somewhere doing something. We’ll say goodbye to them later.” Kyungsoo weakly smiled at his younger sister. These past few days drained away his energy. He had the same nightmare every night, Kai throwing him away and crushing his heart. Kyungsoo only slept for a few hours a night if he was lucky.

“I’ll be in your room in a minute to pack your things. Wait for me, okay?”
“Okay…” Hyori hated hearing her brother sound so weak. It wasn’t like him. He was her sunshine and wanted him to be happy again. Hyori walked out, he walking stick tapping against the tile floor, counting the steps to her bedroom.


Escape attempt number two failed… Kai was caught this time the tall and lanky guard he tried to hit on earlier. Boy was that guy fast. Kai groaned, he didn’t know what was more embarrassing, the fact that he failed twice or that he was being carried over the guard's shoulder like a bag of rice. It was 2 o’clock, there was no time to try to escape again. The guard directly delivered Kai to the alter. The music was quede and Yuni began to walk down the aisle in a big poofy white wedding dress that pretty much swallowed her petite frame up.

“Do you take Kim Jongin to be your lawfully wedded husband?” The old pastier spoke with a gruff voice. Kai wondered if the man was healthy enough to do the vows. I wonder if I kick him lightly he’ll tumble down and we can postpone this… Kai smack his head at the thought. How could he injure a poor innocent old man just so he can escape his doom?
“Yes, I do.” Yuni answered in her annoying high pitched voice.
“Do you take Choi Yuni to be your lawfully wedded wife?”
“I… I…” Kai stalled.
His mother gripped her handkerchief as if she was ready to tear it and Kai apart. “Say yes you nitwit!” She mouthed from the audience.
“I-”

“Hello ladies and gentlemen!” A deep voice boomed over the crowd and put the vows to a halt. “Now it wouldn’t be a celebration without some balloons!” Sehun, Chen, and Baekhyun came rushing into the ceremony with big dark balloons in their hands. Tao came in after them with a toy gun filled with plastic pellets. One by one, Tao shot the balloons and the balloons exploded while several crickets flew out.
“You know what they say about crickets, they’re very lucky you know. Nothing like luck at a wedding!” Baekhyun grinned as another balloon popped and more crickets fell on guests.

Suho and Luhan ran in with large boxes filled with water that sploshed out of the sides. “Oh no!” Luhan and Suho yelled when they “accidentally” tripped over people and dropped their boxes. Hundreds of frogs began to go crazy, jumping out and over guests who ran in fright and disgust.

Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Lay coursed through the screaming and panicking guests and relatives with chinese firecrackers in their hands. “One, two, three!” They counted down and lit the firecrackers before dropping them onto the tables and floors. The room was filled with screams and popping firecrackers and smoke began to fill the room as well.

Kai could not believe his eyes. Was this really happening? This wasn’t some wacky dream right?
“Come on, Kai, we’re getting you out of here!” Kris grabbed Kai’s hand.
“What in the world are you guys doing?! You are ruining my wedding!” Yuni yelled and glared at Kris.
“Sorry Princess but it’s time for you to go.” Kris dropped a smoke bomb and the air became to thick for Yuni to see. Kris and Kai ran towards the exist when they saw a tall and authoritative figure in the doorway.

“What is going on here?!” A threatening voice boomed with anger and surprise, halting the yelling and chaos.

“Appa, what are you doing here?” Kai stood in shock at seeing his father at the door...

 

 

Sorry for the lack of updates! It's been years since I've writing fanfics and I can't believe people are still reading this, thank you so much! I hope to finish this story soon and not wait a year again to update lol. Thank you for being patient with me. I remember when I published this story in 2013! Wow how time flies by! I was just a freshman in highschool! Now I'm a senior, thank you to those who have been with me since the beginning and those of you have just begun reading!