One Small Task

Young Master

Kai tapped his pencil on the desk impatiently as the teacher droned on and on about mathematics. It was already the 4th lecture hall he had to sit through today. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo wasn't in all of his classes, this class seemed to drag on without Kyungsoo to entertain him. Kai pulled out his phone from his pocket and began texting under the table.

Kyungsoo's phone vibrated continuously in his back pocket. Kyungsoo sighed and checked his phone. He groaned at the sight of his caller ID.

From: Kai

To: Owl Butler

Kyungsoo, Kyungie, SooSoo. Pick up your phone already. 

 

From: Kyungsoo

To: Spoiled Master

What do you want? I'm in class and I bet you are too. 

 

From: Kai

To: Owl Butler

I'm bored. Get me a soda from the vending machines. You have 5 minutes.

 

From: Kyungsoo

To: Spoiled Master

Are you crazy? I said I'm in class right now. I can't just leave to get you a soda. Wait until class is over. 

 

From: Kai

To: Owl Butler

You have 4 minutes now, better hurry. Time is ticking.

 

Kyungsoo groaned and rolled his eyes but obediently got up from his seat, catching everyone's attention.

"Do you have something you would like to share with us, Mr.Do?" the professor's expression was stern and grimace. He glared at Kyungsoo who disrupted the so important lesson. Kyungsoo simply ignored itand began walking up the steps towards the exit. "You can't just leave class Mr.Do, Please take your seat."

Kyungsoo huffed and slumped his shoulders. He had enough of this demanding attitude hw had been receiving all day. He swiftly his heel and waved tot he teacher without looking back.

"Just where are you going?!" the teacher shouted, his face flustered.

"The young master awaits. Bye."

The teacher was dumbfounded at Kyungsoo's behavior, never had he had such a student act that way.

 

 

"Here's your soda." Kyungsoo slammed the bottled beverage on Kai's desk. All eyes were on them as Kai looked up to face Kyungsoo who had beads of sweat trickle down his forehead.

"You're 3 minutes late."

"My class is all the way on the other side of campus. Don't be ridiculous and think that 5 minutes is enough time to go to the vending machines and arrive here on time."

"Ahem..." the two boys turned to face the teacher who stood at the center of the class who was glaring at them. "Am I interrupting something important?" his tone hinting that he would like to get back to the lecture he was teaching before Kyungsoo had entered without a care.

"No, you're not interrupting. Carry on." Kai smiled, completely clueless of what the teacher had hinted. The professor rolled his eyes and opened the textbook he had in his hands.

"Mianhe for disturbing." Kyungsoo apologized and went out the exit.

"Come back soon!" Kai waved and smirked. Maybe having a butler on campus won't be so boring. He thought and sipped his soda.

On the other hand, Kyungsoo stomped back to class on the other side of the campus. Stupid spoiled rich boy, making me do stupid tasks in the middle of class. Kyungsoo grumbled under his breath and shoved his hands in his pockets.