What Do You Think?

Young Master

Ding Dong Ding Dong

The loud bells chimed throughout the house and Kai scrambled to get to the front door. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo had beat him to it. He was standing at the open door way staring at 10 other boys.

"You must be Kai's new butler." a boy with rusty golden hair  and doe like eyes said and extended his arm for a shake.

"Y-Yes and you gentlemen are?" Kyungsoo shook his hand and eyed them all. They all had designer clothes and expensive jewelry, not to mention they were all good looking. Great, more rich kids... Kyungsoo thought.

"I'm Chanyeol! Wow! I've never seen Kai have a butler, it was always maids." one of the boys spoke and lept in front of him. He was tall like a giant with a boyish face, but his voice was incredibly deep. Kyungsoo's eyes widened like he had been punked.

"I know right, his face doesn't match his voice at all." a young man who was taller than Chanyeol spoke and pushed Chanyeol aside. "I'm Kris, this is Baekhyun, Suho, Tao, Luhan, Sehun, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, and of course, Chanyeol." Kris said as he ruffled Chanyeols hair.

"Guys!" Kai shouted from behind Kyungsoo. "Come inside already." they slowly filed into the house and made themselves comfortable.

 

 

 

"So..." Xiumin began.

"Don't say it." Kai cut him off coldly.

"I didn't say anything yet though!"

"I know what you're gonna say, don't do you dare." Kai shot his hyung a glare.

"Try me." Xiumin crossed his arms and puffed up his cheeks

"Come on guys, relax." Suho said calmly.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T TOUCHED A SINGLE GIRL SINCE YESTERDAY!" Chanyeol blurted out.

"Shut up you giant!" Kai threw a throw pillow at Chanyeol's face and groaned. "The only reason why I, the great Kai, hasn't been active lately,is because of my stupid old man." Kai huffed and leaned back on the couch.

"Is that why he took away all your maids? Because you couldn't keep it in your pants?"

"He caught me in the act. Not like it's anything new though." Kai whispered, earning a thump on his head by Suho.

"You're an idiot, I swear." Suho shook his head and rolled his eyes at Kai. "So, how's it going with your new butler? He seems nice."

"Psh. Nice my . He pointed a knife at me earlier just because I was joking around. He's so serious and uptight."

"I think he's cute. He reminds me of an owl with those big eyes of his." Luhan said nonchalantly. The other boys looked at him weirdly. "What? Doesn't he remind you of those Owl plushies we saw at the mall earlier?"

The 9 other boys faced palmed themselves and sighed. "You're a special little deer aren't you, Hyung?" Sehun said as he sat next to Luhan.

"Is he really qualified to be a butler though? He seems young and kind of timid." Kris asked and looked at the direction of the kitchen where Kyungsoo was preparing snacks.

"Well, he does get the cleaning done and is a really great cook. Plus his singing voice is amazing, it sends chills down your back."

"He sings? Can butlers even sing?" Baekhyun arched an eyebrow. "I bet he can't sing as well as I can." he smugly grinned and began singing. "Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke, dashi taeeonan sungan gachi~"

"Yeah, yeah, we get it. You have the voice of angel. Anyways," Kris turned to Kai who was playing on his phone. "Are you really going to survive off of a butler? What happened to your playboy ways?"

"Please, it's not like I haven't forgotten how to be lustful and get all the ladies. But my damn Appa hired this butler to watch over me like a hawk."

"More like an owl. Have you seen how huge his eyes are?" Tao laughed.

The others rolled their eyes and went back to Kai. "So are you gonna drive your butler out?"

"I don't know," Kai said sheepishly and stretched his arms. "I could just pay him off, he seems desperate for money since he took this job." he joked and the group bursted into laughter. They were all sons of rich tycoons, they've never experienced poverty or desperation.

"Just who desperately needs money?" a cold voice hovered above them. The laughter died down and an awkward silence filled the room. Kyungsoo stood before Kai and impatiently tapped his foot for an answer. He had a smile plastered on his face but his eyes were dark and harsh.

"Oh... Um... Well, you know, we were just talking about those beggers on the streets of course." Kai laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh... Is that so?" Kyungsoo's eyes were like daggers, poking at Kai. "I've made cookies, please help yourselves." Kyungsoo settled the plate of cookies down on the coffee table and swiftly left the room, disappearing into the kitchen again.

"Woah..."

"Well, that was awkward..."

"You can say that again."

"I told you he was uptight." kai huffed and reached for a cookie. Suho smacked the back of Kai's head and sighed.

"He wasn't being uptight. We were in the wrong for talking about him like that and laughing."

"Here it is. Angelic Suho has come out to preach us all." Kris groaned, earning an eye roll from Suho.

"He really doesn't seem so bad, I mean he sure does make one hell of a cookie." Tao beamed as he took another cookie and scarfed it down.

"These cookies really are something if you take it to account that a guy made these." Chen studied the cookie in his hand before taking a bite.

"If only he was a girl..." Kai sighed and the group bursted into laughter.