On Campus

Young Master

Kai grumbled bitterly to himself as he washed the pots and pans. "Why the hell do I have to wash the dishes? I didn't even steal the stupid baozi! I'm the son of the richest tycoon in Korea for petesake! Aish."

"Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you can't do dishes." Kyungsoo interrupted Kai's train of thoughts. Kai flinched in surprise, completely forgetting that Kyungsoo was standing right by him watching him closely.

"Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you can't do the dishes." Kai mocked Kyungsoo in an annoyed tone and rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo ignored Kai's childish behavior and crossed his arms and leaned on the stainless steel countertop. His long fingers ran across it and tapped impatiently. Kai couldn't help but be drawn to them. His milky skin, the perfectly well kept nails, long slim fingers that did every motion swiftly. Kyungsoo noticed that Kai had stopped doing the dishes and waved his hand in Kai's face. "Hello, Earth to rich boy~ Anyone there?"

"What?" Kai blinked and washed away his thoughts and continued back to the dishes. "Hey, how come you aren't in your butler suit?"

"Hm?" Kyungsoo looked down at himself and glanced at Kai like he was stupid. "Uh, because we have school today. Your father told me I'm suppose to watch over you at college too."

"What?! You're going to the same college as me?! I'm practically being watched 24/7! Now I can't even hang out with those gorgeous college girls that like to party!" Kai groaned and stomped his feet like a child.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and whacked the back of Kai's head. "Did you forget that it was because of those girls of yours that you aren't allowed to party anymore?" Kyungsoo walked towards the exit and glanced back at Kai. "Now hurry up, it's almost time to go. I packed your lunch by the way."

Kai sighed, even if he didn't have any freedom even at school, he would be able to eat Kyungsoo's cooking.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo stood in the lobby of the campus, waiting for his schedule. Mr.Kim had informed him earlier that he was assigned in all of Kai's classes. The college was filled with many well known students. Sons and daughters of rich tycoons, businessmen, and stockholders. Just great, Kyungsoo would be surrounded with more spoiled brats that don't even know the meaning of being poor. 

Kyungsoo tapped his foot and smiled at the lady at the desk who kept steaaling glances at him once in a while. Her cheeks turned pink and quickly turned away. Kai sat slumped in one of the soft leather couches. Kyungsoo had forced him into waiting with him and the boredom killed him. He was texting Chanyeol and Sehun when he noticed the lady at the desk. She smiled widely at Kyungsoo and her cheeks flushed. Kai arched an eyebrow and continued to watch the lady's actions. He glanced at Kyungsoo and saw that he would smile at her too. What? What was that? How come he never smiles at me like that?! Kai thought and knitted his brows. He crossed his arms and blew his fringe out of his eyes in fustration.

"What are you doing? Hurry up, let's go to class." Kyungsoo appeared in front of Kai's face waving the schedule paper in his hand. Kai jumped back with wide eyes.

"Omo! Don't scare me like that!"

"Yeah, yeah, the young master is a scaredy cat. I got it. Let's go before we're late." Kyungsoo and Kai shuffled out of the lobby and headed towards their first lecture hall.

"Kyaa! Did you see how cool that guy was?"

"He's so hot! Omo!"

Kai turned his head to see girls flaunting over him. He smirked and waved.

"Omo! He looked at me!"

"He smiled at me! I think I'm going to faint!"

Kai chuckled to himself and his smirk grew bigger. Oh how I missed having girls throwing their love at me!

"Check out his friend!"

"Omo! He's so cute!"

"Look at those big eyes! I want him to look my way!"

Kai's eyebrows immediately furrowed as he watched the girls turn their attention towards Kyungsoo. He's just a mere butler, why is he getting all the attention? He frowned and refused to walk by Kyungsoo's side.

"What are you stopping for? We'll be late for class." Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks, noticing that Kai wasn't following.

"I don't wanna go." Kai sulked and planted his feet firmly on the ground.

"Stop being so spoiled, come on." Kyungsoo reached for Kai's hand and laced his fingers with Kai's. "Let's go." Kyungsoo pulled Kai towards the classes and seated in the back row. Kai's cheeks flushed at the contact and his heart raced at an abnormal pace. It's just touching hands, no big deal. Babo, why am I feeling nervous?!

Before Kai had the chance to calm down, the teacher walked in and began the lecture.