Look With Your Heart

Young Master

"So, do we all understand?" Chanyeol grinned. The other 9 boys nodded their heads as they sat in the living room of the Park resident.

"Are you sure Kai will like this? I mean, it's a great chance for him but are you sure he won't kill us for doing this?" Lay asked as he popped another potato chip into his mouth.

"It'll be perfectly fine, and after this, I won't be on Kai's black list anymore!" Chanyeol held a thumbs up and his smile grew bigger.

"If you say so..."

"What could go wrong? It's operation Let's-Get-Hyori-And-Kai-Together! It's completely flawless!" Chanyeol threw his hands into the air.

"Yeah, unless Kyungsoo finds out that you're trying to set up his "Young Master" and his baby sister together." Kris snorted as he sat back in his chair.

"Forget being killed by Kai, Kyungsoo would probably make you tomorrow's lunch." Chen faked a shiver.

Chanyeol gulped and laughed nervously. "Don't joke like that Chen, Kyungsoo wouldn't hurt a fly." Chanyeol waved his hand.

"Sure, he wouldn't hurt a fly. But you're not a fly, are you?" Chen smirked.

"Stop trying to scare Chanyeol, Chen." Baekhyun intervened.

"Yeah." Chanyeol hid behind Baekhyun and stuck out his tongue.

"Whatever. So when does this whole plan come into action?" Chen asked.

"Soon. We just have to find the perfect timing to distract Kyungsoo. Then Kyori will arise!" Chaneyol's deep voice boomed through the manor with excitement.

"Kyori?" Xiumin asked with large eyes.

"Kai and Hyori. Their shipping name." Chanyeol said nanchaulantly. "Or option number two. Hai."

"Uh... Let's put the shipping names aside, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said, pushing the giant back into his seat.

"This plan is perfectly flawless. We just have to get Kai and Hyori alone together and Kai will confess his feelings, which Hyori will gladly return." Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows and grinned.

"Seems interesting. Alright, according to one of Chanyeol's maids, there'll be a huge discount sale at the super market tomorrow." Baekhyun said as he dismissed the maid beside him.

"Super market? What's that? A new super hero?" Tao asked his hyungs.

"No Tao, its a store. Where regular people shop." Kris explained.

"Oh. Why is it called a super market? What's so super about it?"

"Just forget it Tao. It's not like you'll ever step inside one anyways." Kris closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Great, so operation Let's-Get-Hyori-And-Kai-Together is good to go tomorrow!" Chanyeol beamed.

"It's getting late, we should sleep if we want things to go well tomorrow." Suho said, checking his wrist watch.

"Yeah, you're right." the 9 boys left the Park manor and bid their goodbyes.

Everything will be alright. Chanyeol smiled to himself.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo!" Kai shouted throughout the large empty hallways. "Aish, just where is he? What kind of butler disappears so early in the afternoon?" Kai scratched his head and walked downstairs to the kitchen, when a small sticky note on the table, caught his eye.

Dear Young Master,

There's a special discount sale at the super market today that I can't miss.

I'll be gone all afternoon with Luhan and Kris Hyung.

Don't burn down the manor while I'm gone or I'll kill you.

Love, Kyungsoo

Kai chuckled to himself and placed the sticky note back down.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Huh? Who could that be...?" Kai opened the door and groaned. "You know, when I receive flowers, I expect it to come from a pretty girl. Not a derp like you." Kai said as he stood in front of Chanyeol, who held a bouquet in his large hands, and the other 7 boys behind him.

"Don't be so cold. Now come on, we have some urgent business to do."

"What? Business? What are you-"

"No time for chit chat! Let's make that pretty face of yours shine like no tomorrow!" Baekhyun grinned as he held up name brand bags full of clothes.

"Just what are you-" Kai tried to speak.

"Don't worry, you'll thank us later." Chanyeol grinned as he and the others pushed Kai towards the bathroom.

 

 

 

"Come on, Kai. It's now or never." Chanyeol placed his hands firmly on Kai's shoulders.

"But I don't want to-" Kai began to protest.

"Don't you love Hyori? Now man up and confess." Baekhyun interrupted.

"Don't worry about Kyungsoo. Kris and Luhan Hyung have him completely distracted." Sehun held two thumbs up in reassurance.

"Now go!" The 8 boys pushed Kai out into the open park where Hyori was sitting on a bench, taking in the fresh midsummer air. Kai sumbled and muttered under his breath.

"I'll kill those guys later."

"Oppa?" Hyori turned her head towards the direction of the sound of sudden foot steps coming towards her.

"H-Hyori, how did you know it was me?" Kai asked as he seated next to Hyori.

"I could hear your footsteps."

"My footsteps?"

"Mhmm." Hyori nodded. "Everyone is different. Everyone has different footsteps. And Chanyeol Oppa said you wanted to see me?"

"Oh." Kai said and rested his hands on his knees. The atmosphere became awkward and the two said nothing for a while.

"H-Hyori," Kai gulped and took a deep breath. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it, Kai Oppa?"

"I... I lo-love yo-"

"No you don't." Hyori interrupted.

"What?" Kai's eyes widened in shock at Hyori's sudden outburst. "Ex-cuse me?" his voice began to crack.

"You're not in love."

"I-I'm not?"

"Not in love with me at least."

"What are you saying?" Kai knitted his eyebrows together. Love was not Kai's forte.

"I can tell you're in love, Kai Oppa. Even if I can't see it, I can feel it." Hyori fiddled with her fingers in her lap.
 
"Aish! Why does everyone keep saying I'm in love? If I'm in love, just who am I in love with then, huh? If it's not you, then tell me who." Kai ruffled his hair in fustration. 
 
"That..." Hyori trailed off. "Is something you, yourself have to figure out. I can't tell you who to fall in love with. I can't decide your feelings for you.But... When you're in love, your heart will beat faster, your face will grow hot, and you'll want to be with that person all the time."
 
"Aish... I don't even know what's what anymore." Kai sighed and leaned back against the bench. "First I was in love with every girl in Korea, then I was in love with you. Now what? I'm in love with Kyungsoo?" Kai laughed.
 
Hyori smiled softly. "You never know, Kai Oppa. Love is full of endless possibilities."