Fireworks

Young Master

Hyori yawned and stretched her arms over her head as the sun setted.

"Tired?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat down next to her on the beach towel.

"Just a little." Hyori smiled sheepishly. "How was the water?"

"Don't even ask..." Kyungsoo groaned and threw his head back.

"Did you have fun with Kai Oppa?" Hyori asked with a smile playing on her lips.

"With Kai... Yeah. I had a lot of fun." Kyungsoo looked down and smiled, playing with the sand inbetween his toes.

"What are you guys talking about?" Baekhyun poked his head inbetween Hyori's and Kyungsoo's.

"N-nothing at all!" Hyori shouted, flustered.

"What? Sibling secrets? No fair!" Baekhyun pouted

"We wanna hear secrets too!" Chanyeol and Tao chimed in.

"I'll tell you secrets about Kyungsoo Oppa if you promise to behave, Oppas."

"Deal!" the boys shouted in agreement.

"Hey! Wait! You can't just expose others secrets like that!" Kyungsoo argued.

The other boys laughed at Kyungsoo's dismay and hushed him to quiet down.

"Psst! Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo..." Kai shouted in a low whisper adn kneeled down next to Kyunsgoo , as to not gather the attention of the others. "I heard there was going to a firework show tonight. Let's go get a good view.

"Fireworks? I haven't seen a firework in a long time..." Kyungsoo said as he reminisced the last time he had seen a firework show.

"Then let's go! Come on!" Kai grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist and led him through the small crown of people still at the beach. "I also bought some sparklers." Kai said when he and Kyungsoo settled down somewhere quiet and alone. "Here." Kai handed Kyungsoo a sparkler and pulled out a lighter from his jacket pocket.

"Wow... It's beautiful." Kyungsoo stared at the sparkler as it began to burst into a ball of light. Kai smiled gently, contented that he could be alone with a happy Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"Ah! I'm so tired! I'm going to sleep like a log tonight!" Kris said.

"You sleep like a log every night, Hyung." Tao said.

"Yeah and you snore like a beast." Chen rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Hey!" Kris shouted.

Whoo Boom! Boom!

"What was that?"

"Maybe it was Kris's vein popping." Chen teased.

"Shut up, that was just a firework, you babos." Kris said in annoyance as he whacked the top of Chen's head.

"Wow! Fireworks!" the others gazed into the sky in amazement, completely unaware about Kai and Kyungsoo's absence.

"Let's get a better view of them!" Xiumin shouted over the loud booms and ran to get a better view.

 

 

Boom! Whoo Boom! Boom! Boom!

Fireworks shot over the two boys' head and bursted into colors, lighting up the night sky.

"It's really pretty..." Kyungsoo whispered in awe. The sparklers had died a few moments earlier.

"You're really pretty..." Kai whispered into Kyungsoo's ears, his warm breath tickling the latter's skin.

"W-What?" Kyungsoo snapped his neck to face Kai, placing his hand over his ear quickly.

"I like you." Kai whispered in a low seductive voice. Kyungsoo's eyes grew big and heart began to pound like crazy.

"I want you." Kai leaned forward and placed his lips on Kyungsoo's.

 

 

Author's Note: Happy 4th of July! ^~^