Trouble

Young Master

 

The day seemed to drone on until lunch time. Kai grabbed his bag and rushed for the exit. Finally he could breathe! Being stuck in a room full of guys was suffocating, especially since most of them held grudges against him for being rich and handsome. The girls were too intimidated by the angry guys to get even close to Kai which they drooled over.
 
Kai went in line and grabbed his lunch. He settled at the usual table where Exo sat. Kai didn't even bother to notice that Kyungsoo wasn't there to watch over him. The only thought on his mind was his stomach and the kimchi he would be eating for lunch. 
 
"Where's your Owl butler?" Xiumin asked as he seated himself in a chair besides Kai.
 
"I don't know and I don't care." Kai shrugged and put a mouthful of kimchi in his mouth.
 
"You're so mean to him." Suho said and flicked Kai's forehead. "We should go look for him."
 
"Ow!" Kai rubbed the red sore on his forehead. "Just leave him alone, I finally get some peace and quiet without having those eyes of him watching my every move. literally. I swear he can see everything that goes on with those eyes of his."
 
The other boys sighed and quietly ate their food.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
Kyungsoo stood frozen, unable to escape the girls that has crowded around him and bomboarded him with questions on the other side of campus.
 
"How did you get your eyes so big? They are so cute!"
 
"You're really cute! How do you get your hair so soft?"
 
"Has anyone ever told you, you look like a cute owl?"
 
Kyungsoo forced a smile on his face and nodded, not even bothering to actually listen to their questions. It was suffocating and Kyungsoo wanted to escape badly.
 
6 voices spoke in hush tones behind a nearby bush as they planned for the afternoon that day. Just a feet away, was Luhan, eyeing the 6 boys hiding suspiciously behind the small bush. Luhan arched his eyebrow and eavesdropped on their conversation.
 
"That guy makes me sick."
 
"Look at him, flirting with all those girls when he's just a nobody."
 
"Should we teach him a lesson, Hyung?"
 
"Yeah, we should put him in his place. Show him where he really belongs."
 
"At the bottom, kissing at our feet like the other commoners."
 
Luhan slowly backed away and cringed in disgust at the young fellows. I have to Kai.
 
Just as Luhan had run off to tell Kai, the 6 boys removed themselves from their hiding positions and walked towards Kyungsoo.
 
"Hey, Owl boy! Come here!"
 
Kyungsoo looked towards the direction where the voice was coming from and saw 6 guys glaring at him. The girls turned and squealed at the sight.
 
"Omo! It's BAP oppas!"
 
"Kya! Zelo is so cute!"
 
The said boys gave the girls kind smiles and winks while they gave Kyungsoo deathly glares. "Excuse us ladies, we would like to borrow our friend here."
 
"Friend? I don't even know you guys tho-"
 
"Don't you wanna get away from these girls? You look uncomfortable being stuck with them." Daehyun cut him off and spoke in a low whisper so only Kyungsoo could hear.
 
Kyungsoo knew following strangers wasn't right but the thought of having girls crowd around him made him wrinkle his nose. "Uh... Yeah, mianhe, I have to go with my friends now..." Kyungsoo nervously said and went with the 6 boys.
 
"Aw, okay. Bye oppa!"
 
"Bye bye oppa!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan ran to lunch table where Kai and his other friends were seated at. "You won't believe this!" Luhan stopped for air, trying to calm his heart down.
 
"I really don't believe it. Luhan hyung actually ran for the first time in his life!" Baekhyun teased.
 
"Shut up, I have serious news!"
 
"What's going on?" Kai asked warily when Luhan put his arm on his shoulder.
 
"Some weird blonde guys are looking to pick a fight with your butler!"
 
"What?! Who?!" Kai jumped up from his seat and slammed his hands on the table.
 
"I thought you didn't care about your butler." Kris teased.
 
"Shut up, anyways, who are the idiots that think they can mess with my butler?!"
 
"I think it was those new kids. You know, the arrogant morons that think they're all that and stuff? What was their name? BAO? BAD?"
 
"BAP." Kai answered quietly.
 
"Yeah! Them!"
 
Kai gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. Those BAP fellows had gotten on his nerves since the day they transferred here. They had made him look like a fool in front of the entire student body, stealing his clothes when he was showering in the locker room. Of course, being the huge flirt he is, Kai merely shrugged it off and walked through campus only in a towel wrapped around his waist. He smirked when all the girls swooned and fangirled over his chocolate abs and bare sunkissed skin. Although Kai enjoyed the special attention from the ladies, it didn't stop his mood from turning sour when the principal had to call his father about his disturbing behavior. The BAP boys had caused him to lose a month's worth of allowance and credit cards. Kai couldn't leave the mansion for an entire month!
 
"Come on, let's go teach them a lesson not to mess with great Kai and his butler." the other 10 boys rolled their eyes but nodded in agreement as they left their table and searched for BAP.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The 6 blonde boys surrounded Kyungsoo by the empty corner on campus. All 6 boys glared at Kyungsoo with disgust and hatred. This college was especially made for rich kids, there was no need for a mere poor butler to even breathe the same air as one of the heirs to a large fortune. The fact that Kyungsoo was gaining attention from everyone, especially the girls was even worse for the infamous group, BAP. BAP consists of 6 blonde boys, Yongguk, Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae, and Zelo each the heir of high enterprise. They were taught from birth to look down upon poor weaklings and only rise upon the best.
 
"Who the hell do you think you are?" Youngjae scoffed.
 
"You're just a puny butler." Zelo threw Kyungsoo against the brick wall, his back sliding down against it and landing on the floor with a THUD.
 
"You're just a poor fellow looking for money." Himchan stomped his foot on Kyungsoo's chest. Kyungsoo coughed and cringed.
 
"Leeching off of us rich kids." Yongguk joined in.
 
"People like you make me sick." Jongup spit on the ground by Kyungsoo's feet with disgust.
 
"It's your parents that are rich, not you..." Kyungsoo mumbled.
 
"Huh? What was that? I couldn't hear you with my fist in your face." Daehyun swiftly swung his arm across Kyungsoo's face, causing him to cough up blood.
 
"I said... You're just leeching off of your parents money! Without your daddy's credit card, you're nothing!" Kyungsoo shouted louder, getting up and slamming his fist against Daehyun's cheek, sending him stumbling to the ground.
 
"Guys! Over here!" A distant voice yelled, as 11 boys were running towards the scene.
 
"Wow that was some punch..." Kai blurted out as he made his way towards BAP and Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo! Oh my god! You're bleeding!" Kai ran to Kyungsoo who was trying to keep his own balance and cupped his face, examining the damage done.
 
", let's run for it!" Himchan yelled and dragged Daehyun away with the help of Yongguk.
 
"Don't think you can get away with touching my property!"
 
"You're property? Since when did I become you're property?" Kyungsoo held Kai's hands in his and eyed him.
 
"Uh... Well, you know... Since you could throw a punch and make awesome food." Kai looked away and laughed nervously.
 
"I thought you would rather have a maid?"
 
"Yeah, well... Maids can't fight and protect their masters, can they?" Kai smirked arrogantly.
 
Kyungsoo chuckled and smiled. 

"Come on, let's go treat your wounds."

"Okay."