Lovey Dovey Time

Young Master

 "K-Kai..." Kyungsoo stuttered, taken back a bit by Kai's confession again. Tears running down his cheeks.

"Ah! Don't cry! Did you hate my confession that much?" Kai panicked and quickly wiped away Kyungsoo's tears with his thumb.

"No! I-I love you too." Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled.

"Really? You're not lying?" Kai smiled hugely. "Do you really mean it?"

Kyungsoo nodded, tears continuing to escape his eyes.

"Yes!" Kai squeezes Kyungsoo into a tight embrace.

"K-Kai, I can't breathe..." Kyungsoo managed to say from Kai's python hug.

"I'm happy. I'm just so happy..." Kai's smile seemed to grow larger by the second. So this is what it's like to be in love...

"We're home!" A loud deep voice shouted from the front door. Both boys' eyes grew wide and pulled away from each other, causing Kyungsoo to stand completely frozen and Kai lying on the floor.

"Uh... What are you guys doing?" Baekhyun asked as he and the others walked into the manor.

"N-Nothing!!!" Kai and Kyungsoo shouted flustered. Kyungsoo waved his hands in denial as Kai scrambled to his feet, getting up.

"Right..." Baekhyun said in suspicion. "Anyways, why did you both leave so suddenly? You both missed out on the fireworks."

"It was really pretty, you should have watched it with us." Chanyeol said.

Watch it with you ers? Yeah right. Kai scoffed mentally.

"Oh well, I... I forgot that I had chores to finish! Yeah! That's right, I didn't finish the chores I had for today. Mianhe" Kyungsoo lied through his teeth.

"Chores? Really? You should take a break sometimes. Stop working Kyungsoo to death, Kai." Suho scolded Kai.

"What? It's my fault?" Kai spoke, shocked at how he was being treated.

"Yeah! Bad Hyung!" Sehun laughed as Kai tried to whack him but missed.

Everyone laughed before bidding their good byes. Hyori walked to her bedroom, stating that she was tired, leaving Kai and Kyungsoo alone.

"Aish... Those guys, always ruining the moment..." Kai tsked and shook his head. "But now we're all alone again..." Kai smirked and s his arms around Kyungsoo's waist.

"Aha, no we aren't. Hyori lives here too, remember?" Kyungsoo said flatly and pinched the back of Kai's hand.

"Ow!" Kai pouted and rubbed his hand. "It's not like she'll be able to see what's going on..." Kai mumbled.

"Just because she won't be able to see, doesn't mean she won't be able to hear what's going on..." Kyungsoo whispered under his breath. His cheeks growing pink. "You should go to sleep soon, we have lessons tomorrow." Kyungsoo said as he glanced at the antique grandfather clock.

"Okay, but before I head off to bed... Can I have a good night kiss?" Kai grinned as he stepped towards Kyungsoo who turned flustered.

"Wha- a g-good night k-kiss?" Kyungsoo eyes grew large.

"Why not? It's not like it's your first kiss..." Kai smirked and bit his lower lip. "Please?" Kai pouted and pleaded.

"J-Just o-one, okay?" Kyungsoo looked at the marble tiling beneath him.

Kai was in pure joy. The shy Kyungsoo was incredibly cute and adorable in his eyes. He wanted to take Kyungsoo there and now but knew that Kyungsoo would never allow it. So, settling for a kiss for now, Kai leaned in and cupped Kyungsoo's face in his hands. Slowly, the space between their lips decreasing...

"Oppa?"

"Hyori!" Kyungsoo pulled away from Kai before he could close on the kiss.

"Every time! Interruptions everywhere!" Kai hissed under his breath and threw his hands in the air out of annoyance.

"What are you doing up still? You should be asleep now." Kyungsoo ran to Hyori's side, trying to catch his breath and calm his heart.

"I know, Oppa. But... I had a nightmare..." Hyori said, embarrassed to have a nightmare at her age. But of course, Kyungsoo, being the caring doting older brother he was, paid no attention to how ridiculous it was to have a nightmare at the age of 15.

"It's alright, it was just a dream. How about we sleep together tonight just like we used to when we were younger?" Kyungsoo suggested.

What?! Sleep together?! But we haven't even slept together! No, no, get your mind out of that direction, Kai! This is a pure relationship!

"Really? Yay! I really missed those times!"
 Hyori cheered. Kyungsoo smiled in return. Kai watched as the two walked up the stairs together, arm in arm, baffled at Hyori's actions.

Sorry Kai Oppa, but I can't let you take my Oppa away that easily. Hyori smiled at her brother and hugged his arm tighter.

 

 

Author's Note: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating as often this month ;-; School is coming up and I'm freaking out over becoming a freshman! Like I don't even feel like one, much less look like one, I look like I belong in 6th grade. Anywho~ I have a new fanfic! It's called Heart Attack, it's a Baekyeol, please check it out ^^ I'll try my best to update often!

Heart Attack