Extra Fluff

Young Master

So I was randomly going through some folders on my computer and I'm not sure when I wrote this or why I never used it in the main story but it seemed like a waste on to post it so here it is. By the way this is just an extra scene, it's not a part of the main storyline or anything in case you're confused.

 

It was past Midnight when Kyungsoo heard the front door slam and woken up from bed. "Kai? Is that you? Hello?"  Kyungsoo spoke in a loud whisper as to not wake up Hyori. A loud thud came from the living room. "Kai!" Kyungsoo jumped at the sight of a drunken Kai sitting on the cold floor, leaning against the wall with half lidded eyes.

"Have you been drinking?" Kyungsoo cupped Kai's face.

"No, I didn't shrink," Kai hiccupped.

"I'm going to guess yes and assume you mean drink and not shrink." Kyungsoo sighed and attempted to lift Kai off the floor and on to his shoulder for support. "Ugh, you smell a bar, how much did you have to drink?" Kyungsoo waved a hand in front of his face.

"Jush a smidge," Kai held his index finger and thumb an inch apart.

"Uh huh," Kyungsoo nodded as he climbed the stairs with a half dead weight Kai on his arm. When they reached Kai's bedroom, Kyungsoo hrew him on the bed like he was hot. In fact he was. "Damn you have a fever. You must have drowned yourself in a barrel or something." Kyungsoo quickly stripped off Kai's suit. He unbottoned Kai's dress shirt next when Kai suddenly blurted out, "I love you."

Kyungsoo blinked. "What?" he froze but his heart sped up 10 times faster. The look in Kai's eyes were so heated, so dark, so lustful, it scared Kyungsoo.

"I love you. I know I don't always show it properly, but I do. I love you, no matter what happens, don't forget you're the only one I will ever love." his expression turned serious and then flashed to what looked kind of like sadness.

Kyungsoo's mind raced with a million thoughts. Kai was so usually laid back but this... this was different..

"Kai..." Before Kyungsoo could respond, Kai had fallen asleep and was softly snoring.

 

&I hoped you liked it, I found it cute and just had to post it ^_^