Baby Don't Cry

Young Master
"Hyori! We're home." Kyungsoo shouted over his shoulder as he made his way to the kitchen.
 
"You're back!" several figures popped out of the hallway and stopped in front of Kai and Kyungsoo.
 
"What are you guys doing here?! How did you even get in?" Kai gawked at them.
 
"Hyori let us in!" Chanyeol grinned and wrapped his arm over Hyori's shoulder. Hyori calmly smiled.
 
"They said they were Oppa's friends."
 
"Hyori, don't ever let these creeps in again. Who knows what they'll do to you." Kyungsoo ripped Hyori out of Chanyeol's grip and glared at him.
 
"I would never do anything to sweet little Hyori. After all, Kai-"
 
"Kai what?" Kyungsoo glared harder at Kai then at Chanyeol.
 
"Um... Kai... Kai told me never to touch Hyori or I would get killed." Chanyeol lied through his teeth. "You know how Kai cares for Hyori." Chanyeol laughed and winked at Kai.
 
Chanyeol, you babo... Kai face palmed himself mentally.
 
"Hmm..." Kyungsoo looked at him with dull eyes.
 
"Oppa, it's alright. They were really kind to me." Hyori rested her hand on top of Kyungsoo's for reassurance. "I'm sure they wouldn't touch a blind girl like me."
 
"That's not true at all. Being blind doesn't make you any different from other girls." Suho said.
 
"Here comes the angelic grandpa Suho..." Kris muttered and earned a few snickers.
 
"Thank you. I'm sure you're all handsome Oppas too."
 
"Wrong, they're all ugly creatures, Hyori. If you hang around them too much, you'll catch their ugliness." Kyungsoo warned Hyori in a serious tone.
 
"Hey! We're not ugly!" Baekhyun hissed. "Well at least some of us aren't..." Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol as he trailed off.
 
"What's that suppose to mean?!" Chanyeol growled.
 
"I'm just kidding!" Baekhyun laughed and patted his friends back.
 
"Not funny." Chanyeol pouted as the group chuckled at the two boys.
 
 
 
 
 
Beep Beep Beep
 
"Ugh. Morning already?" Kyungsoo grumbled and ran his fingers through his hair. He rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight sneaking into the bedroom though the windows. "I guess I'll take a shower." Kyungsoo swung his feet over the bed and stepped into the bathroom and locked the door shut.
 
Tap Tap Tap
 
"Oppa?" a sweet voice called out. Hyori's small hands gripped the open door frame and peered her head inside. "Oppa?" she asked again. "He must be taking a shower." she said as the sound of water hitting the cold bathroom tiles reached her ears.
 
Tap Tap Tap
 
Slowly, she glided her feet towards the bed and sat down, shifting the blankets and suit next to her. "What's this?" Hyori ran her fingers over the silk tie. The smooth material coming into contact with her slender fingers. The suit fabric running through her fingers and thumb.
 
"Hyori. What are you doing?" Kyungsoo said, standing at the bathroom door entrance.
 
"Oppa!" Hyori jumped and snatched her hand away from the fine material.
 
"What are you doing up so early?" Kyungsoo asked, stepping closer to Hyori.
 
"I wanted to be with Oppa before you went off to school again." Hyori tapped her foot against the cool tile. "Do you... always wear this to school, Oppa?" Hyori asked, her curiosity directing towards Kyungsoo's butler uniform.
 
"Well, I am a butler. It's a part of the job too."
 
"I wish I could see Oppa in his uniform." Hyori whispered under her breath. "I wish I could see."
 
"Did you say something, Hyori?"
 
"I said good luck with school today, Oppa." Hyori lied. She gently smiled and gripped tightly on her walking stick.
 
"Be a good girl while I'm gone." Kyungsoo slipped on the jacket of his suit and buttoned his cuffs. He stepped towards Hyori and gently placed a kiss on Hyori's forehead.
 
"Yes Oppa." Hyroi clutched the material of her brother's clothing, not wanting to let go. 
 
"I have to go wake up Kai now, it's almost 7." Kyungsoo tsked at the time.
 
Hyori unwillingly opened her fists and released her brother. "Bye Oppa."
 
"Bye Hyori." Kyungsoo stepped out and left the door opened a crack.
 
"I can't be selfish. No matter how much I want to stay by Oppa's side. I can't be so selfish." Hyori curled up into a ball on Kyungsoo's bed. "It feels like a million years since I've seen Oppa's face. I don't want to forget. I want to see." tears ran down Hyori's soft cheeks. "I want to see again."
 
 
 
 
"So, I heard that you have someone you like?" Kyungsoo blurted out.
 
"What?" Kai gulped.
 
The two boys were sitting in the library studying for an upcoming test.
 
"I heard Chanyeol saying something about it when I passed him and Baekhyun in the hallway earlier." Kyungsoo said as he highlighted his textbook in pink highlighter.
 
"I'm going to kill that Chanyeol..." Kai rolled his eyes and muttered.
 
"Did you say something?" Kyungsoo looked up from his textbook and peered at Kai.
 
"Uh, no. Nothing at all." Kai waved his hands in front of him and shook his head. He could feel his face grow hot and his cheeks turn pink. Why? It was just Kyungsoo staring at him. But Kyungsoo's stares seemed to ignite something in Kai.
 
"Hm..." Kyungsoo turned back to his textbook. "So who's the girl that you like?" Kyungsoo asked, flipping to the next page.
 
"Huh?" Kai dropped his highlighter as his eyes widened at the sudden question.
 
"Who's the girl that you like?" Kyungsoo repeated. "She must be something amazing if she's got you hooked."
 
"She-She's just someone that interests me is all." Kai coughed.
 
"Do I know her? Does she go here?" Kyungsoo continued bomboarding Kai with questions.
 
"Maybe yes, maybe no. Who knows really?" Kai adverted his eyes from Kyungsoo's. "W-Why are you so interested?" Kai stuttered. Kyungsoo blinked. Why was he so interested in Kai's love life? He had never really cared for it much before.
 
"I just think it's interesting. Seoul's biggest playboy has finally fallen in love." Kyungsoo'd face fell as the words slipped past his lips. Kyungsoo felt horrible, as if someone had stabbed his heart. Kyungsoo quickly shook this feeling off and looked at Kai again. "Well, it doesn't really matter who it is. I'm sure she'll fall for you too."
 
"Yeah. I'm sure she will..." Kai said in almost a whisper. The atmosphere became still and quiet as the two boys went back to their studying. 
 
He's encouraging me to fall in love. I should be happy that he supports me. Then why... why does my chest keep tightening? Is it because I'm in love with his sister and he doesn't know yet? Kai contemplated in his mind and furrowed his eyebrows.
 
So it's true. He's in love. I should be happy for him. I should be... but why does my chest tighten at the thought? Kyungsoo tapped the end of his highlighter on his chin and ruffled his hair in fustration.
 
Aish, this is so complicated. The two thought, letting the silence in the library envelope them.