Baozis

Young Master

It was already 11PM and Kyungsoo's shift was over and he was ready to go home. He bid his good-byes to Kai and the rest of the gang and waited for the bus stop. Like in the morning, the few people on the bus eyed him strangely as he loosened his tie.

"Aish! Really, those snobby rich kids only know how to make fun of the poor. It's not even their money, it's their Appa's money that the leech off of." Kyungsoo sighed and gazed out the window. It was a half and hour ride from the Kim manor to his apartment. By the time he got home, Hyori would be in bed and Kyungsoo still wouldn't be able to see her in the morning since he had to get up early for work.

Kyungsoo stepped off the bus and walked towards his apartment and opened the door with his key. His keys jingled noisily and awoken his sister.

"Oppa? You're finally back?" Hyori sheepishly rubbed her eyes and felt the floor with her hands, searching for her walking stick.

"Hyori," Kyungsoo huffed as he slipped off his coat. "I told you that I was coming home late. Why are you sleeping on the couch? Don't tell me you were waiting for me." he looked at his sister who was biting her lip nervously.

"Don't be mad Oppa. I just wanted to see you since I couldn't this morning. I missed you Oppa. Mianhe..." her voice was soft and sad. Kyungsoo was her whole world after their father left and their mother died. Hyori was also Kyungsoo's whole world. He couldn't imagine what he would do without her.

"I'm not mad," Kyungsoo sighed and sat next to her on the couch, pulling her into a hug. "but I am worried about you. You're going to get sick if you sleep out here on the couch. Come on, go to your and sleep. It's getting late." he kissed the top of her head and led her to her room and tucked her into bed. "Good night." 

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up early like usual and headed on to the bus where he would meet his fate with the Kim manor again. The father was a cold bitter man and his son was a frivolous playboy. Just how will Kyungsoo survive for the next few weeks?

Kyungsoo stopped in front of the large gates waiting for them to open. Slowly the gate parted and allowed Kyungsoo in. The well kept roses and large shrubs with decorative statues never failed to amaze Kyungsoo. He followed the stoned path and made his way to the front of door. He was about to knock when the doors bursted open and Kai had jumped into Kyungsoo's arms.

"Go butler go! Hurry!" Kyungsoo stumbled a bit upon catching Kai. "Hurry and take me away! The house reeks of sweaty grown men!"

"What? Fly? Is your head filled with comic books? Don't be ridiculous."

"I thought butlers were suppose to be perfect and have like super powers. Why can't you fly me away from this hell hole!?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and dropped Kai harshly, causing Kai to land on the ground with a loud THUD.

"Hey! How dare you drop my multi-billion dollar on the filthy ground?!"

Kyungsoo simply dusted off his hands and walked away, ignoring the wailing Kai outside.

"Come back here! You can't just leave your master on the dirty ground like this! None of my maids would leave me like this!"

Kyungsoo stepped inside to find the boys he had met yesterday were sleeping in the living room. Hands and feet were on top of each other, stray limbs creeping out of the blankets and harsh snores emitting from a few of them.

Kyungsoo wrinkled his nose at the sight and pinched the bridge of his nose. Just how could these rich boys sleep like slobs? He stepped around them and headed for the kitchen. "Sanctuary at last..." Kyungsoo took in the smell of dish soap and windex and smiled. The kitchen was practically is home and comfort at the Kim manor. Kyungsoo began singing as he took out the fresh farm eggs and wild parsely. "Nol borodallyoganeun eksyonsinirado jjigeulgot chorom nan machi yongungi dwen gotchorom~"

The aroma of breakfast and the sweet sound of Kyungsoo's voice awoke Xiumin. He stumbled over the other males and instinct led him to kitchen. Xiumin stopped at the door and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and saw that he had gone unnoticed by Krungsoo who was cutting up slices of ham.

Wow, Kai's butler can sing. He's even better than Baekhyun and Luhan... Xiumin thought as he scratched his head. Xiumin glanced to the left and his eyes sparkled with glee. Boazis! He screamed in his head. He cautiously watched Kyungsoo place the freshly made baozis on the countertop. He wouldn't mind if I just took one or two right? Xiumin thought as the aroma filled his nostrils and his stomach grumbled.

Xiumin quickly side stepped behind Kyungsoo and snatched a baozi before Kyungsoo had turned around. Kyungsoo scratched his head and knitted his eyebrows. "I could've sworn I saw someone come in?" he asked in a quizzical like manner, questioning his hallucinations.

Xiumin gasped for air and put a hand over his chest. "That was close. That butler has ninja like reflexes, he almost caught me." The baozi steamed in his hand and Xiumin grinned. "Finally, at last we're together!" he was about to sink his teeth in the flour outing when he was suddenly interrupted.

"Hyung, you're up already?" the panda eyed boy, Tao, yawned and ran his fingers through his hair. "What's that in your hand?" Tao eyed the steaming bun in his hyungs hand.

"What this? Oh, it's nothing. Nothing at all." Xiumin said nervously hiding his hands behind his back. If anyone was willing to fight Xiumin for food, it was Tao.

"It doesn't seem like nothing..." Tao paused and sniffed the air. "Is that baozi I smell?" he eyed Xiumin suspiciously.

"No!" Xiumin practically screamed and woke up the other boys in the living room.

"Why are you so loud in the morning hyung?" Kris and Chen groaned as they walked towards Xiumin and Tao to see what the fuss was about.

"What's going on?" Luhan sheepishly rubbed his eye, Sehun and the rest of the sleepy boys following behind.

Xiumin was wide-eyed, he had no where to escape, the boys had surrounded him. Tao crossed his arms and eyed his suspicious hyung.

"You're not hiding food, are you?" he asked and arched his brow.

"No! Of course not!" Xiumin scoffed and adverted his gaze from Tao and the others.

"You're lying! I can smell it! You're hiding baozis aren't you?!"

"What? Baozis? Where did you get baozis?" Suho looked at Xiumin and tilted his head to the side.

"No fair, Hyung! Share them!" Chanyeol whined.

"Never! It's mine!" Xiumin clutched on to his poor baozi which had grown cold. The boys shouted at each other and were now lying on the marble floor attacking Xiumin and each other for the only source of food.

 

 

 

"Damn butler, dropping me like that and leaving me outside." Kai grumbled as he patted and brushed off the dirt off of his jeans. He walked in the manor and heard shouting.

"Let go! I had it first!"

"You can't hide food from us, Hyung!"

"Just give it up if you want to live!"

"Never!"

"It's mine!"

"Hey! You can't just steal from the kitchen, Kyungsoo will kill you!" Kai snatched the dumpling away from the rowdy boys and held it up high over his head. Unfortunately Kyungsoo walked in and saw Kai with the stolen bun in his hand.

"So, you're the one that stole my dumpling." Kyungsoo smiled but his tone was as cold as ever. Kai froze and his eyes grew wide.  The others immediately shut up and sat straight up. All of them practically trembling in fear of Kyungsoo as he stood hovering above them. He crossed his arms and kritted his brows.

"It wasn't me that stole it! I swear!" Kai waving his hands in front of him. Kyungsoo's eyes followed the bun that Kai was swinging.

"Mhmm, then what's that in your hand?" Kyungsoo pointed his head at the beaten baozi.

"Um... Well..." Kai hesitated. He couldn't think of an excuse, there was clear evidence in his hands. He looked at his friends with pleading eyes but they avoided his watery eyes and stared at floor.

"Mianhe" they mouthed, leaving him to suffer by himself.

"The guilty deserves to be punished. Come on, I have dishes you can do to repent." Kyungsoo dragged Kai to the kitchen where mountains of dirty dishes were stacked. Kai groaned at the sight and flashed his so called friends a glare.

"I'll kill you all for this! You jerks!" he yelled back and slumped towards the sink to do the dishes as Kyungsoo watched at the side.