Who Does He Think He Is?

Young Master

Jongin was in his room playing on his phone when he noticed Kyungsoo dashing back and forth in the hall with towels and such. "Just what is he doing?" Jongin forced himself to get up from his soft bed and walk towards his door. He leaned on the door frame and quietly watched Kyungsoo busy himself with cleaning the mansion.

"Oh, young master Jongin." Kyungsoo said acknowledging Jongin's presence. Kyungsoo had his arms filled with cleaning supplies and a feather duster. Jongin cringed at his birthname.

"It's Kai." he suddenly said.

"What? Excuse me?" Kyungsoo arched his brow at Jongin

"Kai. You can call me Kai. I hate being called Jongin"

"Alright then... young master Kai." Kyungsoo shrugged off the awkwardness and continued to his destination.

Silence filled the empty halls until Kai walked by the room Kyungsoo was cleaning. He was singing again. Kai crossed his arms and listened to Kyungsoo's soothing voice.

"I lost my mind, noreul choeummannasseultte no hanappego modeun goseun, get in slow motion~"

"That's a pretty song." Kyungsoo stopped singing and turned his head to see Kai. "What's it called?" Kyungsoo's eyes were cold and dark, but softened.

"What Is Love. My mother used to sing it to me." Kyungsoo got up from the floor he was polishing and stood next to Kai. Silence enveloped them as their stares adverted one anothers.

"I bet you, I can sing better than you." Kai broke the silence and swayed side to side like a child.

"Psh. Yeah right."

"Yeah I'm right." Kai smirked and stuck out his tongue.

"You're so conceited."

"It's what gets all the ladies~" Kai beamed.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and scoffed. How could one guy be so full of himself?

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was preparing lunch as Kai sat on a chair at the table. Kai sat there and pouted. Oh how he missed his beautiful maids and their wonderful figures in those y aprons. "Why... Just why did Appa have to hire a male without a figure?!" he cried for the uptinth time today.

"Get over yourself and your damn love for women." Kyungsoo sighed and wiped his hands with a towel. "That's the whole reason why your Appa hired me in the first place." his tone was stern.

Kai frowned and glared at his butler. "I thought butlers were suppose to be, well you know, old. And have an English accent with a fancy mustache."

"You've been reading too many manhwas." Kyungsoo laughed and turned his attention back to cutting up carrots.

"I'm bored," Kai groaned and swayed himself in the chair. "Entertain me."

"I'm cooking in the kitchen. How am I suppose to entertain you?"

"The maids would always find a way to entertain me." Kai wiggled his eyebrows and laughed. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and lifted the knife he was holding and pointed it at Kai's direction. Kai gulped and his eyes widened at the sharp blade pointed at him.

"Listen. I'm a butler. Not one of your y maids that you used to fool around with. Got it?" Kyungsoo's expression was dark and intimidating.

"G-Got it..." Kai choked back his retorts and stayed quiet. What kind of butler points a knife at his own master?! What is with this guy? he thought and slumped into his chair.

 

 

Ring Ring Ring

Kai checked the caller ID on his phone; LUHAN CALLING

"Luhan!"

"Kai!"

The two boys chatted happily over the phone while Kyungsoo was off somewhere in the large manor.

"I was just about to call you!" Kai said as he placed his phone between his cheek and shoulder.

"The guys and I want to come over at your place, is it alright?"

"Yeah, but my Appa got rid of all my lucious maids." Kai's eyebrows furrowed and continued sulking. "He thinks I''m too lustful and hired me a butler instead. And the stupid butler isn't even nice or anything close to those old British ones! He's rude and insane. He even pointed a knife at me just cause I was joking around!" Kai ranted on about his complaints until Luhan finally spoke.

"Wow, you, the biggest playboy in Korea, hasn't touched a woman in more than 24 hours?" Luhan laughed into the phone.

"Shut up, my stupid Appa took all of them away, I told you."

"Yeah, yeah. Control your lust, Kai. The guys and I will be over in 5 minutes."

"You don't understand my pain!" Kai shouted into the phone before Luhan hung up.

No one understands the pain of not being able to touch. To feel warmth... He thought.

"Ugh I want my maids back!" he groaned and fell back into his bed.