Suspicion

Young Master

"I wonder what it means to date someone..." Kyungsoo sighed as the sunlight sparkled through his fingers above his face, covering his eyes.

"Wha- Are you dating someone?!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped to their feet and slammed their hands on the table.

"Sit down! You're disturbing others." Kris scolded at the two. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, and Suho were weated at a booth in a cafe, on a Sunday afternoon to hang out.

"Oh um... Crap did I say that out loud? Uh..." Kyungsoo turned away shyly as a blush crept on his cheeks. He nodded slowly, sipping his green tea bubble tea.

"Who? Who?! Who is it?!?"

"Spill the details!"

"I thought this was a guys' night out, why do I feel like I'm sitting with a bunch of gossipy teenage girls?" Kris huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh, don't be such a bore. You know you want to find out who's Kyungsoo's secret lover is too." Suho waved a hand to shoo away Kris's irritated mood.

"Hmm... Kyungsoo's secret lover, huh?" Kris stared at Kyungsoo with intense eyes, almost as if he could see right through Kyungsoo and his secrets. He cocked one eyebrow and unfolded his arms. The five boys around the table leaned in, urging Kyungsoo to speak about his relationship. Kyungsoo's eyes roamed everywhere in the cafe but his friends' eyes. His palms seemed to sweat like mad, in contrast to the cold bubble tea he had in his hands.

"W-Well..." Kyungsoo hesitated.

Ding Ding Ding

The door chimed and all heads turned when a familiar voice called out, "Kyungsoo!"

"Kai," Kyungsoo looked up at the young master. "K-KAI!" he shouted out loud, catching everyones' attention, once he had actually registered Kai's presence. Kris's eyes followed Kyungsoo's nervous expression. Sweat ran down Kyungsoo's face and his hands became clamier. Everyone looked curiously at Kyungsoo's sudden outburst, but Kris's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"What are you all doing here?" Kai broke the awkward tension and slid into the booth next to Kyungsoo. His knee gently bumping Kyungsoo's and he flashed a hundred watt smile at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo practically melted but kept his posture in front of their friends.

"We're talking about Kyungsoo's secret lover," Baekhyun and Chanyeol swayed side to side as they sang song together.

"Secret lover, huh?" Kai smirked and tilted his head like an innocent puppy. "Do go on." Kai bumped his knee against Kyungsoo's a little harder this time. Kyungsoo growled under his breath. Kai's smirk grew bigger.

"Yeah! Spill it out already!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol demanded.

"Well... my lover is slow, lazy, used to be a player," Kyungsoo side glanced at Kai, who's smirk was now deterring and forming into a incredulous jaw drop. "My lover is not a morning person, likes to tease, likes to touch, a little demanding too." Kyungsoo bumps his knee against Kai's and smugly grins.

"Wow, she sounds kinda..." Suho trailed off.

"High maintenance?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Kinda stuck up?" Baekhyun offered.

"?" Kai threw out. Everyones' eyes narrowed at Kai. "What? Who doesn't like to tease and touch, and being a little demanding never hurt anyone." Kai crossed his arms and leaned against the cushioned booth. "I say "she" sounds absolutely perfect." Kai grinned and bumped his knee against Kyungsoo's knee. Kyungsoo was speechless at Kai's retort.

"Who knew Kai liked the stuck up type..." Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol's ear behind his hand.

"I know right, I thought he he liked the easy one nighters." Chanyeol whispered back.

"You guys aren't exactly secretive about your conversation, you know." Kai huffed and grabbed for the green tea bubble tea on the table. He took a long sip until he noticed Kris staring at him intensely. "What?"

"Nothing..." Kris said in low voice, his eyes never leaving the green tea in Kai's hands.

"Okay then..." Kai awkwardly turned away to talk to Kyungsoo.

Something between those two aren't right... Kris thought as he sipped his bubble tea, continuing to stare at Kyungsoo and Kai.

 

 

Author's Note:

I'm a failure as an author ;A; I'm sorry I haven't been updating, high school has been so crazy and then there are guys who like messing with me for some reason and it's like ugh can you not. Plus swooning over upperclassmen doesn't help either with my fanfics. Hopefully I'll update again real soon! And yay oung Master has reached over 10,000 views! Thank you and Bai for now~