Bonus Chapter! Fluffy Date

Young Master

Warning: Contains extreme fluff

 

It was 2PM and Kyungsoo had not seen Kai all day. When he went to wake up the young master this morning, he was already gone. He left a note saying that he would be out all day but Kyungsoo couldn't help but worry. Usually, Kai would cling to him and act like a spoiled child. Kyungsoo sighed at the kitchen table. It seemed that everyone had plans but him. Hyori had gone with Exo to the mall and Kai was out doing who knows what. It had been forever since Kyungsoo felt lonely, he was used to someone bugging him for food or help now that he lived with Kai. Kyungsoo smiled gently and chuckled to himself. He had changed over the past year thanks to Kai.

DING DONG DING DONG

Kyungsoo stood up from the table and went to open the door. He wasn't expecting anyone or anything so who could it be? Kyungsoo opened the door and stood there in shock, speechless that a large bouquet of red roses had greeted him. "Mr.Kyungsoo Do," a voice came from behind the flowers, "you are invited to a romantic evening at the Lotte Hotel at 7PM. A chaufer will be here to pick you up before then, so please get dressed in this," the messenger pulled out a box from behind and handed it to Kyungsoo. He undid the ribbon and lifted the top, revelaing a sleek, black tux and crisp, white dress shirt. "From your one and only, Kai."

Kyungsoo blushed when the delivery man handed him the flowers and bowed good bye. All Kyungsoo could think about was Kai. It was sweet of him to do this and very unexpected. Kyungsoo took two steps at a time on the stairs, eager to get ready soon.

Meanwhile...

Kai sat nervously at his reserved table. He fidgeted in his seat and looked everywhere in the restaurant. Everything tonight had to be perfect. Tonight was the night that Kyungsoo first came to the Kim manor a year ago and changed Kai's whole life.

It was 6:58PM, almost time for Kyungsoo to show up. Kai took several deep breaths and took a sip from his water. He was a nervous wreck. His gaze was locked on the entrance and he was counting down the seconds.

"Kyungsoo!" Kai stood up and waved to his boyfriend, who laughed at his actions that had caught everyone else's attention in the restaurant. They were staring at Kai until he coughed into his hand and sat back down, rubbing the back of his nape in embarrassment.

"This place is beautiful..." Kyungsoo said as he stared in awe at the lights and the pianist in the center of the restaurant. Kai soaked in Kyungsoo's appearance. The black silk tux he had picked out this morning looked even more stunning than he had imagined.

"Not as beautiful as you though," Kai smiled.

Kyungsoo blushed, "You're as cheesy as ever."

"I'm serious, whether it's the butler uniform, casual clothing, or an expensive tux, you're beaustiful 24/7."

Kyungsoo blushed even harder, he loosened his necktie. It seemed like 100 degrees in there to Kyungsoo.

"Do you remember when we first met? A year ago, in my room." Kai asked as a waiter came by with two glasses of champagne and settled it on their table.

"Of course I do, how could I forget? You were completely at the time!" Kyungsoo laughed at the memory. This time it was Kai's turn to blush.

"Not my best moment, I will admit, but so much has happened since then." Kai placed his chin on his hand on the table. "I used to be a spoiled playboy who didn't give a second thought about who I was with but now..." Kai looked straight into Kyungsoo's eyes, "Now all I want to be with, is you."

Kai turned to look at the pianist and nodded his head. The pianist nodded back in understanding and started to play a soft melody, very familiar to Kyungsoo's ears. Soon, a lady in red walked towards the piano and started singing, "Sangsanghebwasso hamkkeramyon ottolkka yeah~ I lost my mind, noreul choeummannasseultte no hanappego modeun goseun, get in slow motion~"

"This song... It's my mother's song..." Kyungsoo whispered, "how..."

"Nothing's impossible for the great Kai," Kai grinned smugly, earning a soft laugh from Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo," Kai pulled out a single white rose and handed it to Kyungsoo gently, "You're one in a million and I'm so glad you're mine." Kyungsoo's face grew bright red and hid his embarrassment behind the rose. Something sparkled in the light and Kyungsoo looked down into the rose. In the center was a sliver ring.

"K-Kai, I-"

"I know it hasn't even been a year since we started dating but I love you. I've never felt like this with anyone before. I used to think that life was full of fun and games and that I didn't need anyone or anything as long as I was rich. But I wasn't, that's my appa's money and I realized that I did need someone. I need you. Love is full of endless possibilities, will you be with me forever?"

Kyungsoo's lip quivered as he tried to hold back his tears. Kyungsoo's eyes were shining as bright as the ring as we nodded his head and wrapped his arms around Kai and held him in a tight embrace. "I love you, I will always be by your side."

"To love, possibilities, and us." Kai lifted his champagne glass and clinked it against Kyungsoo's.

"To us." Kyungsoo repeated and kissed Kai softly.

 

So... Yay! Some of you guys asked for some major fluff so here it is! I hope this was fluffy enough and I'm sorry it's not an amusement park date ;-; this is off topic but... Do you guys use Line? Maybe you would wanna chat with me sometime? I don't know, I just wanna make some friends ;-; I swear I'm not boring, please message me sometime!