It's You

Young Master

"You're late, Jongin."

Jognin cringed, he hated being called by his birth name as much as he hated his mother. He rolled his eyes, "it's only 7:05." he said dully when he walked into the restaurant and spotted the his mother.

"You're still late." his mother returned her attention to the other guests seated at the table as Jongin grumbled and took a seat. "Jongin this is Ms.Choi. You're future partner." she motioned towards the young lady on the right.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." she slowly looked up at Kai.

"You!" Kai pointed at her and stood up aruptly from his seat.

"You!" the girl also stood up and screeched her chair back.

"I see you know each other." Kai's mother said, eyeing the two.

"You could say we have some history, yes..." the girl said wryly, her eye twitching in irritation.

"There's nothing between us and there never will be." Kai spoke coldly and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Nothing between us? Aw don't say that, don't tell me you forgot about our kiss...?" the girl's lips curved into a cat like smile. She could see uneasiness flicker in Kai's eyes. She was enjoying his pain.

"Shut up, Yuni!" Kai spatted back but immediately regretted it.

"So you do know each other..." Kai's mother glared at her son and sent shivers down his back. "Then it's perfect. Since you already know each other, I guess we can just leave you two alone then." she gestured to the older gentleman, who had been sitting at the table silently, Yuni's father.

Kai grinded his teeth. Unbelievable. His mother not only threatened him to come tot his dinner but was also going to leave him alone with the girl that almost ruined a relationship for him.

"What is it that you want, Yuni?" Kai sighed and buried his face into his hands.

"Oh you know what I want." Yuni responded bitterly. "You humiliated me in front of those people at that restaurant and ditched me after. It's time for you to suffer now."

"Revenge? That's your game?" Kai laughed, "I didn't think you were so petty." Kai straightened up and looked directly at Yuni, "and just how do you plan to get your revenge? I'll never love you and you know it. You knew it from the first time I met you. Admit it, you're just a daddy's girl who's used to getting what she wants and can't take no for an answer." Kai sneered.

Yuni trembled under Kai's stare. His dark brown eyes seemed to go right through her, she was exposed and vulnerable under his gaze. "Y-your mom." Yuni stuttered.

"What?" Kai flinched.

"Your mom." Yuni repeated louder, more confident. "I know how much you hate your mom. Anyone can see it. But if you hate her so much, why would you listen to her and be here right now?"

Kai's breath became heavier, his jaw stiff and his eyes narrowed.

"Unless... your mom has something on you..." Yuni smiled viciously. Kai gulped. "Oh my, so she does. I may be a daddy's girl but you're just a puppet stuck in the palm of your mother, Kai- oops, I mean, Jongin." Yuni held her head back and smiled into the back of her hand. "I don't need your love, Jongin, because all I need is your suffering."

Kai's hands curved into fists, his nails digging into his palms. "You bi-"

"Jongin, Yuni, did you get yourselves reaquainted?" Kai's mother asked.

"Yes we did!" Yuni smiled sweetly. "I just know that we'll be so happy in the future. Right Jongin?" Yuni smiled slyly at Kai's direction.

Kai cringed. Correction. He hated his full name third to hating Yuni and his mother.