Her

Young Master

"Jongin." Kai stilled at the sound of his birth name. He stood frozen in the middle of the living room and stared at the figure sitting in the chair in front of him.

"Who's that?" Kyungsoo whispered over Kai's shoulder.

"Omo, Jongin. My egi Jongin, it's been so long since I've seen you. You've grown so much. And who's this? You're butler?"

"Y-Yes." Kyungsoo answered. He bowed to the figure in front of him.

"Cut the crap, old woman." Kai scoffed. "Why the hell are you here? How did you get in?"

"Can't a mother come and see her son?"

"You're not my mother. Did you forget how you abandoned me and Appa for another man?"

"Oh Jongin, you know how I terribly regret my foolish decisions in the past."

"Why? Because Appa is rich now? Because you're tired of your play toys?" Kai sneered.

Kai's mothered gritted her teeth and tried to remain calm. "I gave birth to you, Jongin. I am your Mother, whether you like it or not."

"A mother wouldn't leave her family for her own selfish greed." Kao muttered under his breath.

"Stop being a child, Jongin. It's been 7 years already." his mother sighed. "This isn't the place to discuss personal matters. Especially in front of your butler." Kai's mother studied Kyungsoo's uniform.

Kai's eyes widened. He had completely forgotten that Kyungsoo was standing behind him, much less that they were in the middle of a fight too. "Kyungsoo, you may go now."

"But-" Kyungsoo started to protest.

"Go. Now." Kai's tone was bitter, but his eyes were soft and pleading.

"Yes, Young Master." Kyungsoo silently made his way into the kitchen.

"I didn't come here to argue, Jongin. I have urgent business I need to discuss."

"I'm not giving you money, you money grubber." Kai hissed.

"Not money. Marriage."

"What?"

"Next Friday. 7PM sharp. You'll be meeting Ms.Choi, the daughter of the president of Choi inc."

"And who says I'll even show up?"

"You'll show up and be a gentleman if you don't wish to involve your precious butler." Kai's mother threatened.

"You wouldn't..."

"Your father isn't the only one with power, Jongin. Now be a good boy and listen to your mother." her tone stern and cold. Kai's body stiffened and chills ran down his back. "Do you hear me, Jongin?"

"Yes... Umma." the words slipped past Kai's lips bitterly.

"Good." she smiled and made her way out the manor.