Don't Tease Me

Young Master

"Salmyeosi immatchun Xneun kiss, donggeurake aneun Oneun hug, hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh~" Kyungsoo sang his heart out as he fired up the stove and placed a cutting board on the counter top. "This is the first time I've had peace and quiet in a while." Kyungsoo smiled to himself as he remembered everything that had occurred the night before. His cheeks tinted pink by the thought of Kai's and his passionate, sweet kiss.

"What are you smiling about? Is it because you were thinking of me?" Kai stood by the kitchen entrance and grinned smugly as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wha- When did you get here?!" Kyungsoo jumped slightly and bumped into the drawer handle behind him, causing him to flinch in pain slightly.

"I heard your lovely singing and couldn't resist but to follow the melody of your voice." Kai's grin grew bigger as he walked over to the shocked and flustered Kyungsoo. He s his arm around Kyungsoo's waist and whispered into the latters ear. "I also wanted to see you without anymore interruptions..."

Sweatdrops dripped from Kyungsoo's forehead as he gulped nervously. Kai's slender, rough fingers seemed to explore Kyungsoo's uniform and apron, leaving a burning sensation wherever they went. Kyungsoo was practically melting in Kai's sweet, devilish embrace.

"W-Why are y-you awake so early?" Kyungsoo gulped as he attempted to change the subject. Shifting his body out of Kai's embrace and hurrying towards the lit stove.

"I told you didn't I? I wanted to see you without any interruptions." Kai huffed and crossed his arms in a childish manner. "Although this house is big, there's no privacy anywhere..." Kai mumbled in complaints.

Rather than being upset like Kai was, Kyungsoo sighed in relief secretly. Being too close with the young master was no good for Kyungsoo's innocent heart.

"But we have some privacy now, so let's not waste it, shall we?" Kai smiled devilishly as he took a step towards Kyungsoo. His sly arms encircling arounf Kyungsoo's waist and pulling on the neat apron ribbon.

"Wait, Kai-" Kyungsoo was flustered and didn't dare to look Kai in the eyes. Afraid of drowning in his lustful, enpowering, brown eyes.

"No, I won't wait. I've said it before, haven't I? I. Want. You." Kai cornered Kyungsoo in his arms as he leaned closer towards Kyungsoo's rosy lips. Placing his hands on the counter top by Kyungsoo's sides, sturdying himself for support, not wanting to ever let Kyungsoo go.

"No, Kai, you should really-"

"I said no!- OW!" Kai winced in pain and yelped.

"That's why I said to wait..."

 

 

"Ow... Ow ow ow! Be more gentle!" Kai cried as he blew on to his hand which was now unbelievably red. "Stupid stove... Ruining the moment..." Even non-living objects are getting in my way, is this a sign telling me to keep it in my pants? Kai was in deep thought until he heard Kyungsoo laughing to himself. "Why are you laughing?"

"This reminds me of the first day of school. I got injured and you helped treat my wounds, although, rather than treat them, it was more like adding pain to them..." Kyungsoo said teasingly.

"Hey! It was my first time doing that kind of thing, of course I'm not going to be good at it..." Kai huffed and turned away in embarrassment.

"Oh? Is the great young master Kai admitting to not being perfect at everything?" Kyungsoo teased and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sh-Shut up!" Kai pouted.

Kyungsoo chuckled at the boy in front of his eyes. Just a few moments ago, he was a confident player, but now he was pouting with tears in the corners of his eyes like a child. "Don't cry," Kyungsoo stood up and leaned over Kai. 

Chu~

Kyungsoo pressed his lips on top of Kai's and smiled. "You look ugly when you cry."

"Wha- Hey! Come back here!" Kai screamed in fustration and threw his fists into the air. His face was as red as his hand and his heart fluttered as he watched Kyungsoo skip away to the living room in satisfaction.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hi guys, I've been wondering... Who is your favorite Character?