Do Not Touch

Young Master

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Where are you?" Kai cupped his hands and shouted, "why is this house so big? I can't find him anywhere..." Kai frowned and went downstairs, two steps at a time.

"Thank you for fixing the leaky faucet." That's Kyungsoo's voice! Kai thought excitedly and picked up his pace.

"Kyungsoo! I found y-"

"No problem, anytime." Kai's feet skidded to a hault and his eyes narrowed. Kyungsoo stood in the doorway with a plumber who shyly rubbed his neck as Kyungsoo continued to thank him. Kai pursed his lips, glaring at the plumber who seemed just a bit too close to Kyungsoo. "I-If you don't mind, w-would you like t-to-" the plumber stuttered wiith a flushed face but was cut off by the appearance of Kai.

"Hi, well who do we have here?" Kai smiled with cold eyes. He stood by Kyungsoo's side, making sure to stand extra close.

"Oh, this is the plumber. He fixed the leak in the faucet just now." Kyungsoo replied.

"Oh, really?" Kai s his hand around Kyungsoo's waist and pulled him in closer. The plumber's eyes dropped from Kyungsoo's face to Kai's arm that still lingered on Kyungsoo's waist. 

"Uh... I-I'll just go now," the plumber stuttered and tipped his hat shyly over his head.

"Oh, okay, bye." Kyungsoo waved as the plumber picked up his toolbox and headed out the door

"Goodbye!" Kai emphasized the Good in Goodbye a little too much.

"Kai, don't you think you were being a little too much?" Kyungsoo asked when the door was closed and pushes Kai away.

"Too much? Me?" Kai laughed and looked at Kyungsoo who had on a stern expression. "You're mine. I had to let him know or who knows what he could've done to you!" Kai exclaimed with his hands thrown into the air.

"You're being ridiculous," Kyungsoo sighed and crossed his arms.

"Ridiculous? He had his eyes on you, under that shy act was a man ready to attack to you!"

"He's just a plumber. He was just doing his job."

Kai pouted as he slumped into a nearby chair. "I still don't like that guy..."

Kyungsoo sighed once more and pinched the bridge of his nose, "you're overreacting, there was no need for you to get all touchy either."

"Touchy?" Kai raised his eyebrow.

"P-putting your arm around my waist and pulling me all c-close to you..." Kyungsoo stuttered and blushed at the rememberence of the contact.

The corners of Kai's mouth twitched upwards and formed a smirk. He walked closer to Kyungsoo slowly. Like a predator hunting its prey. His hands traveled up Kyungsoo's thighs and kissed his lips. Kyungsoo shivered under Kai's touch and let out a soft moan which shocked both boys. Kyungsoo teared up in embarrassment and pushed Kai away forcefully. "No!" Kyungsoo stepped backwards. "Don't touch me! From now on, you're not allowed to touch me! Or else I'll quit being your butler and lover!" Kyungsoo breathed heavily and ran out the door. Kai stood there shocked and in anger.

"What the hell? I'm not allowed to touch him anymore?"

 

 

 

"Oh god, what the hell did I just do? The sound I made..." Kyungsoo's eyes grew wide, "Oh god, but the way he touched me..." Kyungsoo quivered and gulped down his water to cool off. He had ended up in a nearby bar by the beachside. "How will I face him again..."

"Kyungsoo!" a loud deep voice bellowed. "My man! My buddy! My owl! What's up?" Chanyeol slurred his words and wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's neck.

"Woah! What the hell have you been drinking?" Kyungsoo gagged at the bitter smell of Chanyeol's breath.

"Baekhyun is staying at his resort house in Hawaii this Spring Break instead of hanging out with Chanyeol." Kris shook his head in annoyance, "so now he's been drowning his sorrows and forced me into coming with him." Kris sighed.

"Bacon said that he'd rather hang around tanned girls instead of me! Can you believe it? Instead of me! Me! His best friend!" Chanyeol cried and latched on tighter to Kyungsoo.

"Alright, alright. Enough of your stupid bromance drama, you big baby." Kris huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I don't need Bacon anyways! I'll just be best friends with Kyungsoo now!" Chanyeol squeezed Kyungsoo in his arms.

"Wait! You're choking me!" Kyungsoo groaned. Chanyeol laughed while Kris's eyes went to the entrance of the bar.

"Hm? Isn't that Kai? I haven't seen him go to any bars recently, I wonder what's up..." Kris trailed off and his gaze dropped to Kyungsoo, but the latter didn't notice since he was still in Chanyeol's death hold.

"Kyungsoo?" Kai's eyes zoomed on Kyungsoo and soon narrowed in anger when he saw that Chanyeol had his hands on Kyungsoo. "Why..." Kai's fists tightened, his nails digging into his palms. "Why can he touch you and I can't?!" Kai shouted in anger, tears b in his eyes. "Do you hate being touched by me that much?"

"What?" Kyungsoo's attention turned to Kai. "K-Kai... No! It's not like that!" Kyungsoo pulled away from Chanyeol and reached out to Kai.

"Forget it," Kai swatted Kyungsoo's hand away. "Looks like I was the only one in love." Kai's expression was pained and caused Kyungsoo's heart to break a little.

"I said it's not like that! Kai! Wait up!" Kyungsoo followed Kai and sweat beaded his brow as he struggled to try to reason with Kai. "Listen to me-!"

Kyungsoo was cut off when Kai stood frozen at the open front door. "Why did you suddenly stop-?"

"Jongin." a voice came from inside the manor and sent chills down both boys' backs.