Two Moons

Young Master

Kyungsoo stared at his shoes and bit his lower lip. "An arrange marriage..." He whispered under his breath. It wasnt in his nature to eavesdrop but the fact that Kai's mother who was frightfully beautiful had come to see Kai had gotten to the better of him. Kyungsoo was told not to speak or ask of The ex wife of Mr.Kim. It was a taboo in the household and Kyungsoo could see why. She had left Kai and his father for another man. For money. The thought of it left a bitter taste in Kyungsoo's mouth.

 
"God dammit!" Kai busted open the door and ran his hands through his black locks. "Why now... Why after 7 god damn years does that witch come back?" Kai buried his face into his hands and signed heavily.
 
"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked, peeking through the crack of the door quickly before it shut closed.
 
"No. And I'll never be as long as that hag is in my life again. She doesn't give a about me. Never has for 7 years and yet now she dares to force herself back in and ask me to..." Kai stopped his complaint short when he saw the sad, lonely expression in Kyungsoo's eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be complaining about my... "Mother."
 
A heavy silence fell and enveloped the two. Kai pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed once again. "Next Saturday, you don't have to prepare anything. I'll be out that day... With some... Acquaintances." Kai spoke without looking at Kyungsoo, his eyes roaming everywhere else. "Oh and please forget that she-devil was ever here." Kai left the kitchen and walked upstairs.
 
 "How am I suppose to forget something that might change our lives?" Kyungsoo whispered. "You might leave me, just like mom..." Kyungsoo shook his head, "no, I still have Hyori by my side. But still, the thought of Kai leaving me hurts too much..." Kyungsoo hugged himself and closed his eyes in pain.
 
By the time Saturday rolled by, both Kyungsoo and Kai were dreading what would happen at 7 by the minute.
 
"Maybe I could just ditch it... No, I can't." Kai spoke to himself, remembering his mothers threat.
 
"You'll show up and be a gentleman if you don't wish to involve your precious butler."
 
Kai banged his head against the wall several times in anger and frustration. "Well... At least it's only dinner. As if I'll really get married to some girl that hag set me up with."
 
"Kai." Kyungsoo walked in and caused Jongin to jump and bite his tongue.
 
"!" Jongin hissed.
 
"Ah!" Kyungsoo rushed to Kai's side and leaned in to check the damage. Their faces were just inches apart. Their heat emitting off each other. "Kai... Don't go. Please."
 
"Kyungsoo I-"
 
BEEP BEEP
 
A long, black, fancy limousine was parked outside and the driver had honked, signaling that it was time to go.
 
"I'm sorry, but I need to leave now." Kai pulled away reluctantly and stepped outside into the limousine. "I won't let another person I love be hurt by that witch again." Kai whispered and slumped in his seat.
 
 
 
 
"Kai, Young Master Kai!" A sweet voice called out. Kai sat on a branch, hiding in the tree top as he watched a young girl look desperately for him. "Now is not the time to play games! Your parents will be furious if you skip your tutor lessons again!"
 
"Oh Yoona, you're no fun at all." Kai jumped down and landed on his feet.
 
"Kyaaa!" Yoona shrieked and placed her hands over her heart. "Please stop climbing trees, you could get seriously hurt one day, Young Master."
 
Yoona was Jongin's maid. She was only a few years older and extremely beautiful. She had only been hired a couple of months ago and already she was Kai's favorite maid.
 
Kai snickered and patted the dirt off his shorts. "It's okay! Even if I get hurt, I have you to take care of me!" Kai smiled brightly.
 
Yoona smiled softly and ruffled Kai's hair. "Of course I will. Now lets start those tutor lessons."
 
 
 
 
"Young Master Kai, we have reached our destination."
 
"Huh?" Kai woke up, still groggy and half asleep. "When did I fall asleep..." Kai smiled softly at his dream, "Yoona."
 
"Young Master, the Miss is waiting."
 
Kai grimaced. His happy mood had changed quickly at the mention of his mother. "I'll never let her hurt anyone I love ever again..." Kai straightened and walked into the restaurant with determination.