Oops!

Young Master

"Hey, you're home." Kyungsoo greeted Kai and Hyori as they entered through the front door.

"Kyungsoo, I thought you were going to be gone all afternoon. Why are you back so early?" Kai asked as he closed the main door behind him and Hyori.
 
"I was, but Kris and Luhan Hyung couldn't take it anymore. Those Ajummas really do put up a fight when it comes to 75% off dicounts." Kyungsoo chuckled. Kai smiled. His laugh is as pretty as when he sings... Kai thought.
 
"I'll prepare lunch soon, Hyori, you can go wait a bit, right?." Kyungsoo pushed his sleeves up over his elbows and shuffled towards the kitchen.
 
"Yes, Oppa." Hyori answered and went to the library next to the kitchen.
 
"What are you making?" Kai asked curiously as he leaned over Kyungsoo's shoulder.
 
"Kimchi spaghetti." the latter responded as he reached into one of the open cabinets.
 
"Is this the one you need?" Kai asked, reaching over Kyungsoo for the kimchi jar.
 
"Um, yeah..." Kyungsoo shivered as he felt Kai's warm breath tickle the back of his neck.
 
"Oh, mianhe." Kai laughed nervously as he backed away and handed Kyungsoo the jar, noticing how close he was.
 
"It-it's fine." Kyungsoo coughed. "Just wait over there while I finish making this."
 
"Okay..." Kai sat down at the island and tapped his fingers on the table top. His eyes followed Kyungsoo's every movement. From getting the pots and pans to mixing the tomato sauce.
 
Kyungsoo's cheeks grew pink as he felt Kai's intense stare burning through him. "C-Could you not watch me?" Kyungsoo stuttered as he filled a pot with water for the noodles and a separate pan for the kimchi on the stove.
 
"M-Mianhe." Kai shifted his eyes to the fruit basket on the table, embarrassed that he was caught staring.
 
Why is he watching me like that? Is it that weird to watch a guy cook? Kyungsoo soon zoned out, his thoughts full of Kai.
 
"Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo!" Kai shouted.
 
"W-What?" Kyungsoo snapped back to reality and looked at the latter who called his name.
 
"I think your kimchi is burning." Kai sniffed the air for smoke.
 
"What?!" Kyungsoo spun his body around, knocking the boiling pot of water down.
 
"Watch out!" Kai lept up from his chair and dashed towards Kyungsoo.
 
"Ah!" Kyungsoo shut his eyes and flinched as the sound of the boiling pots hit the kitchen floor. Huh? ...It doesn't hurt? Slowly, Kyungsoo opened one eye and saw that the water and pots had missed him by a little. "It's a miracle." Kyungsoo sighed in relief.
 
"Psh. Miracle my . It was me that saved you." Kai groaned. The young master was lying underneath Kyungsoo, huffing for a breath of air.
 
"Y-Young mast-" Kyungsoo turned his head and his eyes widened. Moments passed as the two said nothing. Their lips collided against each other, their eyes locked on to each others.
 
The warmth of their lips pressed together tingled, pulling Kai on edge for more.
 
Ring Ring Ring
 
The sound of the telephone in the living room snapped Kyungsoo back to life. He quickly stumbled to his feet and brushed off the dust on his suit. "Mi-Mianhe, I'll g-go get the ph-phone." Kyungsoo bowed and ran out of the kitchen, almost tripping over his own feet.
 
"Our lips... They touched..." Kai's eyes grew even wider and brushed his fingertips over his soft lips. The warth of Kyungsoo's still lingering. He could feel his cheeks grow hot and red.
 
"When you're in love, your heart will beat faster, your face will grow hot, and you'll want to be with that person all the time."
 
"I... I'm in love with Kyungsoo..." Kai placed his hand on his beating chest and felt his heart rate grow faster, louder, as if it would jump out of his chest any second.
 
"Finally. He finally realizes..." Hyori smiled as she leaned her back against the wall and hummed a small tune just outside of the kitchen entrance.

 

 

 

"Ye-Yeoboseyo?" Kyungsoo spoke into the phone, his voice cracking a bit.

"Kyungsoo Hyung?" the voice on the other line asked.

"Sehun? Why are you calling?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"To invite you on a date!"

"A date?" Kyungsoo asked warily.

"Of course with Kai and Hyori too!" Sehun reassured.

"Hmm..." Kyungsoo tapped his fingers against the marble side table. "And just exactly where would this "date" be?"

"I was thinking maybe at an amusement park but Luhan hyung said no because of his fear of heights." Sehun pouted into the phone. "But I thought of the next best thing! The beach!"

"The beach... I don't know..."

"Oh come on Hyung! It'll be fun!"

"Well..." Kyungsoo hesitated.

"I'll take that as a "yes". See you tomorrow Hyung! And don't forget to tell Hyori and Kai Hyung." before Kyungsoo could reject, the maknae hung up the phone.

"Aish... That kid is really..." Kyungsoo shook his head and placed the phone down.

"Who was that?" Kai asked as he popped his head out from the kitchen entrance.

"Y-Young master..." the latter stuttered and backed up into the edge of the side table, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Are you okay?" Kai stepped closer, only to have Kyungsoo step back even more and wave his hands in front of him.

"I-I'm fine! Perfectly fine!"

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Hm... Who called just now?" Kai asked, his eyes drawing towards the phone who had interrupted them earlier.

"Sehun, he wants all of us to go to the beach tomorrow." Kyungsoo answered.

"The beach?" Kai's ears seemed to perk up and his eyes grew with excitement.

"Uh... Yeah. That's what I just said."

"I'll go! I wanna go! Let's go!" Kai jumped around, exposing his child side again.

"You really wanna go? To a place full of sand and water..." Kyungsoo trailed off.

"It's the beach. Why wouldn't you wanna go?" Kai tilted his head to the side and blinked. "Are you scared of the beach?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine with the beach... But the water is completely different." Kyungsoo whispered the last part under his breathe, barely audible.

"Then I don't see the problem! It's official, we're all going to the beach tomorrow." Kai smiled and skipped to the library to tell Hyori the great news.

"Great..." Kyungsoo groaned, dreading tomorrow.