Nu-Uh

Young Master

Servers ran through the halls and rooms as chefs yelled and scampered through the kitchens. Halls were to be decorated in gold lights and white curtains, not white lights and gold curtains. Chairs were to be covered in white cloth with gold bows. Kai's mother bellowed orders from every direction. Servers sweated and struggled to keep up, flinching whenever she would yell directly at them.

"It's like a scene from Bridezilla only it's the mother who's the demon this time." Kai said in disgust as he watched his mother complain to a server about there not being enough balloons in yhe reception area. He pulled at the tie that was practically suffocating him. He wore a black tux with white gloves and a white dress shirt underneath. He was practically dying in it.

"Look on the bright side, when this is all over, we'll be in Hawaii for our honeymoon," Yuni spoke from behind Kai.

Kai turned around and looked blandly at Yuni. "Stuck with you on an island for 2 weeks? No thanks, I'd rather sleep with sharks than you." He turned back around and rolled his eyes. "Besides, we are not getting married."

"Then what would you call all this?" Yuni waved her hand around the balloons and sparkly decorations.

"A nightmare." He answered and walked away without looking back. Yuni was left alone in confusion.

 

Camera flashes lit up the airport, crowds filled up the areas that weren't blocked off and screamed with excitement. Reporters and news stations had their microphones and cameras prepared for Mr. Kim's arrival. At only 42 he was one of the richest tycoons and stockholders. He was aged beautifully and he was known as a perfect gentlemen.

"He's here!"

"Omo! Hold me!"

"Kyaaaaaa!"

Mr. Kim walked with graceful and steady stride that screamed pride and confidence. He smiled at the crowd while striding down the walkway that security had laid out for him exclusively. He gave a short wave before disappearing into his private limo.

"Mr. Kim," his secretary addressed him, files and folders filled his arms and a bluetooth filled his right ear. He handed Mr. Kim a slim laptop and pulled up a schedule. "At 10AM, you have an appointment with Mr. Lee, at 11AM, there is a meeting with Han Corps-"

"Cancel all my appointments." Mr. Kim spoke curtly.

"W-what, but-"

"Cancel all my appointments." He repeated. His eyes were cold and his voice, full of authority.

"Yes, Sir." His secretary nodded his head and began clearing Mr. Kim's schedule for the rest of the day.

"Where to Sir?" His chauffeur asked.

"The church, it seems like I've got a wedding to catch." He held a thick envelope in his hand and pulled out a card. He twisted the card in between his index and his thumb. The words You Are Invited To... stared back at him and he chuckled. Just what happened while he was away?

 

Kai whistled in awe and in disbelief. The staff and crew had decorated the church and the reception area in a blink of an eye. It had only been a couple of hours ago when the place was still in the middle of preparation. Now it was getting closer to show time. Jongin's heart pounded in his throat. He felt like there was a hole in his stomach or maybe his heart. Kai paced back and forth mumbling to himself. He still hadn't thought of a way to escape this torture and hell.

"Maybe if I go out through the bathroom window before the ceremony..." he whispered to himself aloud. "No," he shook his head. "That old hag probably has bouncers guarding every escape route... What if I get a stunt double to take my place... no, there's no way no one would be fooled. Ugh!" He shook his hands through his hair, half tempted to pull out locks of hair until he had no more.

"I never thought I'd be at his wedding."

"I know right!"

"Who would have thought?"

Kai stood up straight and ran his fingers through his hair to tame it back into its original style. Guests were flowing in by the dozen and Kai cringed. Kai could point out at least 10 girls that he used to have a fling with and not even all of the guests had arrived yet. This really was a nightmare!

 "Who the hell invited all these people?!"

"I did." A voice spoke with such coldness that it sent a shiver down Kai's spine. He narrowed his eyes as he turned around to face his mother.

"Of course it was you. Why wouldn't you take advantage of inviting all of South Koreas' most rich and famous and of course you can't forget the press." Kai's tone was distant and dry. He should've known. His mother always loved being in the spotlight, being the main attention. She loved it more than she loved her family. She always had. And that reminder of how she was never home and never spent time with him made Kai angry and bitter.

"What, did you finish entertaining your guests already? Don't you have some CEO to impress or a tycoon to up to? Like you always do?" Kai spat out harshly.

His mother narrowed her eyes ever so slightly and twitched. He half expected her to raise her hand and reprimand him but she only stood where she was.

"The ceremony starts at 2. Don't be late." That was all she said before turning on her heel and walking back to where the ocean of guests were.

"Well, I can't be late if I never show up..." Kai looked around to make sure no one was watching before turning in the opposite direction of his mother to go look for a bathroom with a window.

 

"Hyung, have you ever crashed a wedding before?" Lay asked Kris. All 10 boys were dressed in personal tailored suits and were going over their plans one last time.

"Does it look like I go around crashing weddings on a daily basis?" He raised one eyebrow and rolled his eyes.

"What if it doesn't go to plan? What if that she-devil goes after us?" Chanyeol yelled in overdramatized horror.

"Would you stop worrying so much? It's all or nothing right now. If we don't stop this wedding then who knows what will happen to Kai." Baekhyun swatted at Chanyeol and yelled for him to sit down.

Kris sighed. Some things never changed, the noise and chaos that the boys could make was amazing. Kris leaned back and put his hands behind head. Beakhyun was right, it was all or nothing right now. Kris peeked at his phone, there was still an hour before the wedding would start and at least another half hour until the ceremony.

He stuffed his phone into his pant pocket and stood up, the rest of the boys looked up at him. "It's almost show time boys, let's go."