Chapter 2

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning. not only class 3-A is noisy but also the whole school...

"Opppaaa!!" Girls were squealing everywhere following a group of hot kingkas.

You were about to enter the main door in your school when a bunch of girls were blocking your way. You tried squeezing with the bunch of girls but you ended up being pushed outside.

Aish! Exo again... causing troubles by attracting fangirls..

You always hated it that the fact that Exo is a popular group and theres always a commotion going around. You hated that there were always full of girls in the main gate squealing.You really don't care to them since you just know that there just a bunch of flirty byuntaes.

You were becoming curious so you tiptoed and took a peek, but what caught your attention is.......................

Kris Wu.

 He was being touch by the fangirls and some even took picture of him. He and the rest of Exo was this everyday starting now, but the worst is that Kris is the most famous among all Exo members. This is really a challenging thing for you to do.

How the hell did he get so famous in one day?! This is absurd! How can I even talk to him?

Random thoughts were all over your mind. You really didn't think that it would be this hard for you to do.

Now that the huge crowd was gone, you quickly made your way to your classroom. You were looking hopeless as your walk towards your seat.

"Hey!" Miyoung and Sooyoung greeted you as you took a seat.

"Hey..." You replied looking hopeless and in a difficult state. You rest your chin on your palms and began thinking.

How am I going to make him fall for me? I can't lose to this... I don't even know a single thing from him..

"You look problematic Chunhei..." Sooyoung said with a look of concern in her eyes.

"I guess you're being problematic because you can't do the dare. Am I right?" Miyoung smirked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

You widened your eyes and quickly shot back, "What?! You're wrong! ofcourse I can do it!"

"Don't lie Chunhei.. I've known you for a long time already.." Miyoung chuckled as she saw how stubborn you would be.

That was your main characteristic, being stubborn. You can't admit the truth even to your bestfriends because you're being too stubborn. You were too afraid that you were going to be a disappointment to everybody.

"Shoot! You caught me.." you sigh as you raise both of your hands up like you're surrending.

Miyoung's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter