Chapter 28

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tapping your feet feels like the time passes so fast. You were in the campsite sitting in a sofa as you cross your legs while your left foot was tapping the floor. Kris was beside you feeling as bored as ever. You were as nervous as ever by biting your nails which was your habbit when you are nervous.

It's already 11pm and a few students were left in the campsite who haven't went in the cave yet. Miyoung, Sooyoung and the rest of Exo members were already in their tents. Mr.Kang stated that after the cave adventure, the students must proceed to their tents already.

"When will it be our turn?" you mumured to yourslef while looking up the ceiling. 

"We're last remember?" you heard Kris said.

"I know that." you replied rolling your eyes as you cover yourself with your jacket. Cold breeze were tickling on your skin which made you feel cold. *It's so cold.*

"You're just scared." Kris hissed staring at you.

You didn't bother him instead, you curl yourself into a ball while freezing by the cold wind. You were shaking by the coldness and Kris saw your freezing figure. *Fear must have gotten her.*

Kris took off his jacket and toss it to you. "Take it." he said while you caught his jacket.

"I'm fin-e...and, aren't y-ou co-ld?" you said with a broke voice while holding his black leather jacket, shaking.

Kris shook his head and said, "Just take it while I'm still nice."

You almost coughed by his own words and ask, "Are you having mood swings?" 

Kris simply shook his head and said, "I don't have mood swings. I'm just nice since the beginning."

"Nice?" you scoffed. You smiled at him and extended your arms while holding his jacket, "Just take it. You're just wearing a simple t-shirt when it's cold since we're near in mountains."

Kris look at your hands and a smirk form on his face, "If I take my jacket, I might just hug you to warm you up."

You widen your eyes and you pulled your hand back and jokingly said, "Right. I'll just take this. Good luck on freezing to death."

You beamed at him before wearing his jacket. Kris' jacket is a bit large for you but it's okay though aslong as your coldness covers up. 

"Ahh.. I feel warm." you sighed feeling warmer since you wore a black leather jacket. *I guess I should buy leather jackets, but it's so exve.*

Kris had his eyes close while his arms are crossed tired of waiting while you just continued tapping your feet.

--------------------

"Kris and Chunhei! You're next!" I heard Mr.Kang yelled which made Kris' eyes open while I widen my eyes.

It's 12 midnight and you and Kris are the last pair. You could feel you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter