Chapter 45

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really sorry >.< It'll turn out great I promise!

You stayed quiet for a few seconds. Kris was about to say something when you ran away not wanting to be heard from him that indeed she was his ex girlfriend. You ran as far as your feet can get you. You could hear from afar that Kris was shouting your name telling you to come back.

You felt broken but you couldn't act this way because you and Kris never have been couple so you have no right to act mad. You made your way to your school garden and sat by the tree to keep your mind and heart calm. *Why am I like this? Kris Wu, you drive me crazy...*

 

Mean while in the cafeteria, everyone was still quiet after the scene. Li Hua crossed her arms and muttured, "Serves her right! She has no right to steal my Kris away!"

She smiled again and turned Kris and cuddled his arms cooing, "Shall we eat?"

Kris sent her a glare and yank his arms away from her and said, "Stop acting like I'm your boyfriend!"

Kris left the cafeteria to find you and Li Hua was left with an angry look that could kill. Exo was practically eating to avoid being glared by the devil.

 

 

 

You were still trying to breath in and out when you saw feet infront of you. You look up only to find a frowning L.Joe. You narrowed your eyes at him and ask coldy, "What do you want?!"

L.Joe took a sit beside you and ruffled his hair as he look at the sky. You were still glaring at him when he spoke up, "I'm here to comfort you. What else?" he turned his face at you and gave you a dazzling smile.

You couldn't bare hatred at someone for so long so you just sigh and hugged your knees. L.Joe glance at you and ask, "Are you forgiving me already?"

You shook your head and gave him a cold look saying, "Why would I forgive you?"

"I had reasons okay? and you haven't given m-" L.Joe tried to say when you cut him off.

"What reasons?!!" you raised your voice being impatient already.

"It's because of Hae Ra!" L.Joe half yelled wanting to let out his frustrations.

You rounded your eyes and remained quiet not wanting to utter a word. Hae Ra, you hated her ever since you saw her with L.Joe in your old school.  You transferred to Seoul High to start a new life and a few months, you saw Hae Ra also transferred and since that day, you started bashing and cursing her to humiliate herself since you are back with a stronger Chunhei.

"She was blackmailing me!" L.Joe said as he stared at you with a sorrowful eyes.

"What blackmail?" you raised your brows as you spoke softly.

"She will do something bad to you and right after, she'll commit suicide if I haven't agreed to be her boyfriend. Chunhei, Hae Ra has been crushing on me and she said that she felt pain whenever you are with me. I was telling her how much I love you and that I couldn't be separated from you. She was nodding her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter