Chapter 44

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is for mandarin ok? :>

The next day, you were feeling okay now so you attended school. Yesterday, before it got dark, the Exo members and your bestfriends bid goodbye to you. Kris was willing to stay but you told him that you're feeling fine and that he needs to go home. He followed you to not make your condition worst so he went home.

You were in your classroom already sitting very quietly, trying to get some sleep first before the teacher would come. Kris was obviously early. He just stared at you before sitting back quietly, playing with his phone. L.Joe was also beside you staring at you.

After a few minutes, the teacher came in but you were still in a deep sleep. L.Joe glance at you and Kris. Kris was about to wake you up when L.Joe shook your arms. Kris was obviously glaring at L.Joe.

"Chunhei, wake up!" L.Joe hissed.

You groaned and grumpily woke up to see that L.Joe was the one who was waking you up. You sent him a death glare before ignoring his existence and slammed your head back into your desk to sleep causing a loud thud.

Kris rounded his eyes and was about to lift your head up when Mr.Kang yelled, "CHUNHEI! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY CLASS?"

Kris shook his head with a painful look. *That must've hurt..*

The class bursted out with laughter except your friends who are worried about you because you just freakin slammed your forehead on your desk with a loud bang! That hurts alot. Hae Ra was laughing as if there's no tomorrow as she talk to her friends on how dumb you are banging your forehead on your desk.

L.Joe was worrying about you when he saw you raised your head up with red bruise on your forehead due to the loud bang that happened when you slammed your head hard on your table.

"AHHHH!" Mr.Kang screamed like a gay but was able to kept quiet as he stared at you miserebly. "Chunhei?! Why did you bang your head?!! Look at your bruise on your forehead!"

You glared at L.Joe and to your classmates who were laughing before replying to Mr.Kang, "I'm okay Mr.Kang, This bruise is nothing but a scratch."

L.Joe frowned and lowered his head. *Why does she hate me so much?*

"Okay, just pay more attention!" Mr.Kang said before proceeding back to his discussions.

Kris gave you a look then you gave him a thumbs up signaling him that you're okay then he glance at you for the last time before listening to Mr.Kang. L.Joe was still frowning but he just accepted it since he know that it's his decision and his fault.

 

 

 

-

Class ended up fast then it's lunch time. You, Miyoung and Sooyoung went to your usual spots in the cafeteria which was with Exo since you grew close with each other already.

You were laughing hard when Tao and Xiumin were doing funny things that drive you nuts.

"HAHHAHAHA!" you laugh as you held your tummy. You would always laugh whenever you're with Exo.

Tao was doing his aegyeo when Xiumin slap him in the face and made a cute pout. Everyone in the table was bursting with laughter except for Sehun and Kris. They both always have this face on that doesn't bother to change it. Only you can change there cold auras.

"Ge! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter