Chapter 48

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Making your way to the cafe you and Sehun will be meeting, you panted hard as you push the entrance door. You scanned inside to find Sehun and there you find him by the window to the left. He was too fixated to the view that he didn't see you. 

You wanted to scare him so you secretly walk behind him like a ninja and scared him.

"Boo!" you laughed as you scared Sehun but you failed.

Sehun didn't let out a scream or even got shock. He just gave you a small smile and gestured you to take a sit. You pouted at your fail attempt and just sat infront of him. A waiter made his way to your table and handed the menu asking, "What's your orders?"

Sehun took a quick glance at the menu and said, "I'll just take 1 americano coffee."

The waiter nodded his head and jot the orders down then he glance at you and ask, "How about you miss?"

"I'll just have 1 mocha frappe." you said as you handed the menu back.

The waiter nodded and made his way to the kitchen to prepare your orders. You face back to Sehun and gawked at him saying, "Are you ok Sehun oppa? You seem down..."

Sehun smiled showing his crescent eye smile and said, "Ani.. Nothing is wrong. Don't mind me..."

You eyed him suspiciously and shrug your shoulders. There was an awkward silence filling the atmosphere and you don't like it at all. So you try to break the awkward atmosphere by blurting out, "I miss talking to you oppa.."

Sehun smiled and sigh, "Me too.. Ever since this L.Joe guy came, we've been apart to each other.."

You just remain silent when Sehun mentioned L.Joe's name. Sehun doesn't know L.Joe was your ex. He only knew that you had an ex boyfriend.

"Who is he to you Chunhei?" Sehun ask.

Before you could answer, the waiter came with you and Sehun's orders. You felt relief because you don't know how Sehun will react if he knew that L.Joe was your ex. The waiter left and you took a sip to your mocha frappe when Sehun ask again, "Who is he to you?"

"Uhh..." you cannot lie to him. Sehun has always been there to you and he helps you alot. He deserves to know since he is like your brother already. You can't just lie to him.

"L.Joe is my ex." you manage to say.

"Ohhh.." Sehun just nodded his head then he ask again, "I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter