Chapter 24

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up extra early feeling as excited as you have ever been. Today is the day you have been waiting for, the school camping. You got up and rush to your bathroom to take a warm bath. After a couple of minutes, you got out and wore a simple t-shirt and a knee length short then you wore your sneakers.

You grabbed your druffle bag then you went downstairs. You saw your mom preparing your breakfast in the kitchen. You drop your bag then you rushed in the dining room preparing to eat.

"Chunhei-ah! I prepared waffles for you." your mom said bringing a plate of waffles in the dining table.

"Thanks for the food~" you sang before you dig in.

After eating, you bid goodbye to your mom.

"Chunhei~ Have fun on your school camping." Your mom said as she waved goodbye to you.

"I will~" you replied waving back before you head out of your house.

You were heading for the bus stop when a Ferrari blocked your path. You stared at the Ferrari weirdly and you notice the window sliding down and it was none other than,

Kris.

"Get in." Kris commanded you while holding the steering wheel. Kris has his shade on. that looks y.

"I'm taking the bus." you replied before walking away.

Kris rolled his eyes and followed you. You were now standing in the bus stop when a loud honk bursted.

"Yah!" you shouted turning your head to see Kris and his Ferrari. *What's up with him?*

"Get in." Kris coldy said glaring at you. You crossed your arms and shook your head saying no.

"Hey! I just happened to pass by here and I saw you and..." Kris said glaring at you.

"And?" you scoffed.

"I thought that you can save money and besides, we're heading the same place." Kris smirked answering a brillant answer. 

"Fine." you sighed in defeat and got in the car. "You sure you can drive?" you ask gulping in fear.

"Well, I failed alot of times and this time I passed." Kris said smirking at you.

"This better be a smooth ride." you mumbled under your breathe.

Kris then drove off with a very high speed.

"Yahhhh!!!!" 

----------------------

The both of you arrived at the place the teacher said that will be having the school camping. The place was like besides a mountain where there's alot of forest.

"I thought I'll be dead earlier." you said as you held your chest while you slam the door shut of Kris' car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter